Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Renee....let's do it in here.

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

This thread would be even MORE interesting if someone could please link me to the thread the OP was lifted from.

:pop:

EDIT:  never mind, looks like I found it.

Bricktop

Wow.

Such a long post.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F5664ce8e4906b760d83510ae02835670%2Ftenor.gif&f=1">

However, I'll wait for your "expose" of that dirty little secret, before I offer a response. Besides, right now you're doing a bang up job of exhibiting what a piece of white trash you really are.

Please...carry on.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wow.

Such a long post.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F5664ce8e4906b760d83510ae02835670%2Ftenor.gif&f=1">

However, I'll wait for your "expose" of that dirty little secret, before I offer a response. Besides, right now you're doing a bang up job of exhibiting what a piece of white trash you really are.

Please...carry on.

Mr. Verbose who spews nothing but cheap talk and ten dollar words in an effort to cover his lack of education and intellect is complaining about a long post.  :laugh3:

No matter, you're still a lying piece of shit.

Well, the reason why it was so long is because there is so much that is shitty about you, that I figured get most of it out all at once. I dont have time to waste revisiting the horror that you represent over and over.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"you're still a lying piece of shit.

And, allegedly, a coward.

Cheap shots. I'd like you to make a case on both accusations.

If anyone typifies both, bucketguts, its you.

C'mon Porkula, tell us all where I've lied, or turned away from confrontation.

And please...we all appreciate brevity here. Try to say something rational without clogging up the internet with your infantile foaming.

Oh, and as you're referencing my education...I left school at 15. Just in case it matters. It must grind your gears that my literacy skills outmatch yours by a country mile. Your saving grace is that your were clearly educated in an American system, which is globally recognised as contributing to the risible ignorance of its population.

Allow me to illustrate.

">

Anonymous

I just had to peek in while Brick and Renee were doing it.

Bricktop

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Renee"you're still a lying piece of shit.

And, allegedly, a coward.

Cheap shots. I'd like you to make a case on both accusations.

If anyone typifies both, bucketguts, its you.

C'mon Porkula, tell us all where I've lied, or turned away from confrontation.

And please...we all appreciate brevity here. Try to say something rational without clogging up the internet with your infantile foaming.

Oh, and as you're referencing my education...I left school at 15. Just in case it matters. It must grind your gears that my literacy skills outmatch yours by a country mile. Your saving grace is that your were clearly educated in an American system, which is globally recognised as contributing to the risible ignorance of its population.

Allow me to illustrate.

">

Not allegedly...proven.

And until you come clean on your accusations so can discuss them like adults...you will remain so.

As for your literary prowess...anyone can read the dictionary and then pat themselves on the back for learning a word a day. But when you simply apply those words in the cause of ad homin attacks, all your efforts and skill mean nothing.

BTW, since you left school at 15 I have to assume you have an HS equivalency diploma or some other such waste of wood pulp, fit only for ditch diggers and trash collectors. But if not, it's kind of irrelevant, because either way, it just goes to show that law enforcement in Oz is not above scraping the bottom of the barrel for their recruits. No wonder Dinky thinks cops are shit.

Have a nice day, you puffed up toad.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

OK. Since we are discussing "lies", let's go back in history to the matter of the "death threat", in which YOU claim I acted hysterically and lost my shit.

This is only ONE of your many deceptions and attempts to re-write events to make you look good.

The TRUTH is you posted that you wished I was dead, with an affirmation that you were sincere. My response was to point out the sad mentality of one who would wish someone dead on the basis of forum banter...and that such abhorrent statements were inappropriate. That was all.

Now, we roll forward a few months, and a PM exchange which I URGE AND INSIST you post, and it was YOU who stated that your conduct in making the aforementioned statement was disgraceful, and that IT HAD BEEN SITTING ON YOUR CONSCIENCE for some time. YOU apologised for making said comment.

POST THE PM'S. DO IT. Let's see who lies, and who tells the truth. Your big chance to publicly out me as a liar.

Let all those who think "Renee" is a golden pillar of virtue and wisdom...an asset to this community...see behind the screen of bullshit you are an expert in weaving.

And, Whorepig, don't make the mistake most of your countrymen make; confusing "education" with "intelligence". From what I've seen, your "educated" hordes don't seem too bright to me.

I await the publication of the PM's in question. Then we will move on to your next lie.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Whorepig"But when you simply apply those words in the cause of ad homin attacks, all your efforts and skill mean nothing.

Its AD HOMINEM...idiot. Like I said...education and intelligence are not necessarily correlated, as you've just clearly proven.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Pervert!!!

Is there no privacy any more?

Not when I am around.

Bricktop

I will have to draw the blinds and lock the doors.

For your own sake.

Nobody wants to see the Whorepig pumping ugly.

Aryan

That lingering, pungent aroma of spicy meaty farts can only mean one thing......... the beach whale is back!

Lock up your fridges, pantries and cupboards, because no consumable calories are safe any longer.  :ohmy:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That lingering, pungent aroma of spicy meaty farts can only mean one thing......... the beach whale is back!

Lock up your fridges, pantries and cupboards, because no consumable calories are safe any longer.  :ohmy:

Oh you are back....I guess you got an increase in the dole and had enough to pay the internet bill.

So now you will be gracing this place with your presence until the next billing cycle? How wonderful.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"OK. Since we are discussing "lies", let's go back in history to the matter of the "death threat", in which YOU claim I acted hysterically and lost my shit.

This is only ONE of your many deceptions and attempts to re-write events to make you look good.

The TRUTH is you posted that you wished I was dead, with an affirmation that you were sincere. My response was to point out the sad mentality of one who would wish someone dead on the basis of forum banter...and that such abhorrent statements were inappropriate. That was all.

:001_rolleyes: Liars going to lie. Everyone witnessed your melt down...so just stop....You're making a fool out of yourself. Everyone who was there saw you run off and sulk when the management rebuffed your demands to have me banned.

Nice try.

Quote from: "Bricktop", we roll forward a few months, and a PM exchange which I URGE AND INSIST you post, and it was YOU who stated that your conduct in making the aforementioned statement was disgraceful, and that IT HAD BEEN SITTING ON YOUR CONSCIENCE for some time. YOU apologised for making said comment.

POST THE PM'S. DO IT. Let's see who lies, and who tells the truth. Your big chance to publicly out me as a liar

Yes I apologized it was wrong of me to wish you dead and I freely admit to staying such. But that has nothing to do with your current state of frenzy and we both know it.

And the fact that I apologized speaks directly to the depth of my character. Just as your constant whining about this so called "death threat" speaks to yours or rather lack thereof.

Now again, enough with your bullshit. Let's get to the crux of the matter and lay these accusations on the table so we can discuss them....How exactly did I back stab you? Why are you so unwilling to discuss it? You seem to not have a problem mouthing off on the open forum but when challenged all you do dodge, duck and obfuscate. I neither have the time or the patience for your childish butt hurt games. Either put up or shut up.

If you want you can PM me and we can discuss this like adults if you would feel more comfortable. The ball is in your court, skippy.

Oh and BTW, acting as the forum spelling nazi does not further your cause. It just reinforces the perception that you are trying to avoid the issue.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview