Renee....let's do it in here.

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Rednecks..

Their support doesnt make Trump look good. :D

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Refusal to validate your butt hurt jealousy noted.

You could have just said "no I won't discuss my childish, angst" and been done with it. It would have saved you time, effort and reaffirmed the fact that you are a fool, a liar and a snake and without all that diversionary bullshit you just spewed.

Furthermore your spelling lame, sarcastic or whatever, made you look really bad, especially since it is common knowledge that the individual you directed it at (me) has a few learning disabilities. One being ADHD the other a being a mild form of dyslexia. But despite that, I still finished primary school and went on to achieve a post secondary Bachelor's degree. So don't  think you can just sit there on your nearly dead, wrinkled, ass and disparage my intellectual abilities or my character with you self absorbed huffing and puffing. Nice going, you shitty, little, elderly turd.

Is your face red now? Doubtful, because it is well known that you have no shame. But if it is,  it must be a refreshing change from it's usual grey, corpse-like, pallor.

You are nothing more than a spoiled little snot with a grossly inflated sense of self, who has a vicious proclivity for talking out of turn. In that respect you and that Liverpool, mongoloid, idiot, SCOUSE, (a person so dumb that he needs his address stenciled onto his underwear in case he gets lost), share more than just the common bond of nationality. You two little sub-human fecal stains are probably related genetically, and I mean in more ways than just Taxonomic ranking.... :laugh3:

You really aren't cut out for this, Whorepig.

I did not refuse to discuss anything. I refused to discuss PRIVATE matters in a forum, and I refused to PM YOU in the first instance because you have stated clearly and twice, you already know why I consider you to be scum. Ergo...and I repeat the question...what would be the point? If there is a purpose to discussing anything with you, I am not aware of it. If you, on the other hand, do have a purpose, it is on YOU to contact me.

As to your chagrin over my highlighting your alleged illiteracy...scan back, hag...and please tell the class who raised the issue of the others lack of education first. Then remind yourself who also has a certified medical condition that affects the ability to learn. Idiot. And I have a degree in Business Management, plus one or two other certifications. Facts always fuck up the frenzy of a fool, don't they.

See, that's your arrogance at play. You utterly fail to accept culpability and the fact that you're not the only orange in the apple tree, and vainly attempt to bluster your way through your own ignorance and stupidity.

Then you follow it up with a verbose and rather infantile rant that equates to "You smell of poo" (viz; "shitty, little, elderly turd"). You're an embarrassment, fatsack. My face is fine. On the other hand, if YOUR face was red, you'd faint from a lack of blood to the other parts of your body.

And I would be happy to share a pint with my fellow countryman, despite our differences in opinion on some matters. He, at least, is true to his faith. You, on the other hand, are a backstabbing bag of putrefaction.

Keep coming, Whorepig. I can do this until your overstretched heart finally surrenders to the unnatural stresses you demand of it to keep blood flowing through your corpulent body that would challenge a bilge pump.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Renee"

...Nice going you shitty little elderly turd.

Oh, but Renee... he takes great comfort in being a handful of years younger than I am (despite his smellier and browner mien.)  He'll be crushed to be described as "elderly."

NOTE TO BrickBrain:  This, unlike the previous example you cited yesterday, *IS* a run-in.  See the difference?   :icon_wink:

Ooooo...a proper run-in.

Did that make your dick go hard, idiot? You want to join the fun because you feel left out? Is this your cyber version of heroics? You feel safer in a dogpile? Do you have a pony in this race? Wait...yes...you do.

Is it coincidence that you and the Whorepig are members of the RW Cheer Squad?

Anonymous

Sorry, Brickie...one run-in per day, per thread, is my personal limit.  Be patient, son.   :t2218:

Bricktop

Frood

Ooooo ahhhh ohhhhhh, Brickie got an edumocation.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

http://static.skaip.org/img/emoticons/180x180/f6fcff/facepalm.gif">

Aaron, you embarrass yourself daily. Do you ever stop to consider how utterly foppish and jejune your silly little run-ins make you look.

Nah, dumb question. You've been doing it for 15 years "woof woof woof...I'm a big dog too....woof woof woof".

Frood

Look at that edumocation. Just look at it! It even bark types.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You just can't help yourself, can you, corky. This dogfight has nothing to do with you, but you feel left out and just HAVE to stick your snout in.

Just got to have my attention. It feels a bit creepy if I'm honest.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"blah blah blah.

I have a little weenie. That's why I joined the pig force.

Blah blah blah

:laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Is rotwang an Aussie or a pom?

A British born Australian..

Nice to see you again caskur.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Nice to see you to Fash...

I wonder what age he was when he came to Oz...?

*Rotwang, are you a 10 pound pom?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Nice to see you to Fash...

I wonder what age he was when he came to Oz...?

*Rotwang, are you a 10 pound pom?

I believe he said he was eight caskur, but don't quote me on that.

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview