The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Renee....let's do it in here.

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Irony = a 300 pound, morbidly obese, salad dodger calling me a slob! It's unbelievable how much self awareness certain people lack.....

Anyway Renee, I thought you Yanks pride yourself on free speech? Or does this only apply when you agree with what's being said? As a mod you should be able to silence dissenting views, right?

You were an awful mod, just as you've more or less conceded to in the past. You and your crony RW attempted to run off anyone they didn't like, abusing your mod privileges in the process....... thankfully there's probably more chance of you losing weight than there is of you being offered a mod role on here again.

Sorry try again, bitch.

You came here with the idea that you were going to spread your shitty nazi crap with impunity. You were wrong. I was told by the management that there was to be no nazi garbage on the main page. You were warned but you had to be big and bad even though you are just a cowardly flake.

So you got a time out"...end of story.

But now here it is 3 years later and you are still whining about it... :nea: ...Your a little bitch and all the bad nazi ink covering your unwashed body is not going to change that, nor are your ignorant petty insults.

Oh and BTW, remember the time you cried to the Mod about how I was trolling you, and you got him to toss all my harassing posts? He did it because he didn't want to hear your crybaby, whiny ass. anymore. I believe he said "you cried long and hard"..... :laugh3:  Go join your sister Twenty Nickles (wherever he may be), slimebag, whiny, dolts belong together.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Renee doesn't like me simply because I never bowed down to her 'heavy' handed authority, but that is OK.  Ace never disliked Renee, as Ace is a dynamic individual that can adapt to various situations.  Renee is too militant, and was a pretty shitty Mod no doubt because of that!

Renee makes a better poster than a Mod, and I know she knows this.

Of course I know it...I never wanted the job in the first place. I took it it on because I was asked by a friend to do it for a while they were dealing with other things.

BTW, Mel I never disliked you either...Unfortunately as mod I had to enforce rules that you constantly broke. Hell, Fash has slapped you around admin wise a hell of a lot more than I ever did....and she is the most tolerant person here... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

You are referring to Kiebers, another member of the cliquey RW fanclub which you are proudly part of........ As I recall at the time he was moving my posts and threatening me with timeouts while allowing you to spout your foul mouthed crap and throw your weight around the board, so I called him out for it, just as anyone who has a backbone would. To give him his due he hasn't shown preferential treatment or displayed any blatant bias in his moderating decisions since then that I am aware of. Perhaps your 300 pound stretch marked ass could learn a thing or 2 from him or Fash?

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You are referring to Kiebers, another member of the cliquey RW fanclub which you are proudly part of........ As I recall at the time he was moving my posts and threatening me with timeouts while allowing you to spout your foul mouthed crap and throw your weight around the board, so I called him out for it, just as anyone who has a backbone would. To give him his due he hasn't shown preferential treatment or displayed any blatant bias in his moderating decisions since then that I am aware of. Perhaps your 300 pound stretch marked ass could learn a thing or 2 from him or Fash?

Yeah you set him straight....You deluded ignorant little plebe.... :laugh3:

Since problems have arisen between you and multiple mods (and not just on this forum), it seems like the problem is YOU and not the moderation.

Go dry your tears, blow your nose, and get a clue you whiny little snot.....

Furthermore...regarding free speech....you dont have any here...it's limited by the whim of the management. This is a private forum, someone else pays the bill so you can post your conspiracy theory dogshit and whatever other ignorant nonsense flows out of your damaged brain...You don't get to throw hate speech around unless the owner allows it, just as you don't to walk into someone's private home and paint swastikas on the walls, without eating a bullet......You get it,  pig shit?

caskur

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "caskur"I just read, sort of, the first 2 posts...

Is this a stupid flame match?

Why do fools in other countries (outside Australia) try to censor people?

ffs... let people say what they like.

And as far as women hating men... so what, men do hateful things... they should be hated... If they don't want to be hated then they should stop doing hateful things. It's not rocket science!~

In the past Brick and I have had flame wars but it was strictly entertainment. This is more of a personal nature. Brick thinks I wronged him in some way.

You see, Bricky went thrrough a nasty cyber break up with a woman and he thinks because I'm still friends with said woman, that I "backstabbed" him...At least that's what I'm getting out of this.

He is also pissed off because I told him to FOAD when he was being a dick and I refused to apologize for it.

Typical psycho bullshit from a known psycho.

Due to his previous job he most likely is a control freak... But whatever he says, disgusting as it may be, shouldn't be cencored...in my view.

All men are arseholes.... use their bodies and kick their hairy arseholes to the curb... That's my motto.

ermmm, except if you need your tires changed... some of them might be handy.. ;)

* To Brick... leave this poor woman alone....

Find a new girlfriend... There are literally thousands of good women out there for you to court... just hide your true disgusting self and the next one might stick around longer.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Cronus

Very few things are censored. There are Canadian laws that have to be upheld unfortunately, and due to the current climate in the western world on hate speech etc, we have to be careful. We do expect "flames" and that kind of thing to be kept in this sub. Not everything makes it in here that should, but most of it does. Kinda depends on the tone. We try to leave things alone as much as possible. Don't break the rules and no issues will need to be taken care of.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"Very few things are censored. There are Canadian laws that have to be upheld unfortunately, and due to the current climate in the western world on hate speech etc, we have to be careful. We do expect "flames" and that kind of thing to be kept in this sub. Not everything makes it in here that should, but most of it does. Kinda depends on the tone. We try to leave things alone as much as possible. Don't break the rules and no issues will need to be taken care of.

You are so unreasonable Cronus.

:laugh:

Wazzzup

Do you know whether the canadian government ever looks in on sites like this one?

Cronus

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Cronus"Very few things are censored. There are Canadian laws that have to be upheld unfortunately, and due to the current climate in the western world on hate speech etc, we have to be careful. We do expect "flames" and that kind of thing to be kept in this sub. Not everything makes it in here that should, but most of it does. Kinda depends on the tone. We try to leave things alone as much as possible. Don't break the rules and no issues will need to be taken care of.

You are so unreasonable Cronus.

I know...I should probably see a therapist.

Wonder if Renee is taking appointments... ac_dunno

the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Cronus

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Do you know whether the canadian government ever looks in on sites like this one?

I doubt it, but then again, never know who might have an ax to grind....

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Do you know whether the canadian government ever looks in on sites like this one?

I doubt it, but then again, never know who might have an ax to grind....
True.  best not to take chances.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"True.  best not to take chances.

Many years ago, before this place even existed, there was an Asian poster that actually had taken the time to take tons of screen caps of the board.  He then actually went through the trouble to register a domain with a host and created a website...  His site's only purpose?  To 'expose' us and our 'bigoted ways' by highlighting all of the screen caps!   :laugh:

Nothing ever came of it, but it goes to show...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"True.  best not to take chances.

Many years ago, before this place even existed, there was an Asian poster that actually had taken the time to take tons of screen caps of the board.  He then actually went through the trouble to register a domain with a host and created a website...  His site's only purpose?  To 'expose' us and our 'bigoted ways' by highlighting all of the screen caps!   :laugh:

Nothing ever came of it, but it goes to show...

I heard about him, but it was only a blog. That was CJ Canadian. He's a rightist now.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"I heard about him, but it was only a blog. That was CJ Canadian. He's a rightist now.

He moved to the other end of the spectrum now?  Too funny!   :laugh:

He sure put enough effort into his blog in an attempt to 'expose the bigots!'

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I heard about him, but it was only a blog. That was CJ Canadian. He's a rightist now.

He moved to the other end of the spectrum now?  Too funny!   :laugh:

He sure put enough effort into his blog in an attempt to 'expose the bigots!'

That is a radical transformation.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview