The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Renee....let's do it in here.

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Another unwanted 'refugee' from RW's shitty forum...... aren't we blessed to have you around.  :001_rolleyes:

Listen champ, you're about as insignificant as it gets, so naturally your opinion means sweet fuck all. Probably better if you keep quiet in future.

Just take the criticism and stfu, kid.  I'm hardly a refugee from anyplace, and was posting here long before RW started her forum.  You're well advised to stick with the stuff you know how to do, which evidently doesn't include flaming.

I'm not attempting to 'flame' anyone, just merely speaking the truth. By the way, the fact that you claim to be a long term member of this place, yet you haven't previously shown up on my radar, just goes to show the 'quality' of the input you have provided on here.  ac_toofunny

As I said, probably better if you stayed quiet and insignificant in future, afterall nobody will remember a thing you've said anyway.....

Anonymous

It's okay if you weren't wondering what I thought of your posts, just feel free to ignore my review as I said previously.   :001_rolleyes:

The fact that you have a gaff in your jaw probably won't be noticed unless you keep fussing about it.

caskur

Quote from: "Cronus"Very few things are censored. There are Canadian laws that have to be upheld unfortunately, and due to the current climate in the western world on hate speech etc, we have to be careful. We do expect "flames" and that kind of thing to be kept in this sub. Not everything makes it in here that should, but most of it does. Kinda depends on the tone. We try to leave things alone as much as possible. Don't break the rules and no issues will need to be taken care of.

No law anywhere on the planet is going to stop me speaking my thoughts or changing my culture.

They're trying to change laws and censor people's free speech. They will lose.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

If you want to cover language when referring to people you don't like because they're behaving badly.... Use the word, "undesirables"... so far they haven't censored that one.

;)
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"If you want to cover language when referring to people you don't like because they're behaving badly.... Use the word, "undesirables"... so far they haven't censored that one.

;)

There are a few words that were censored here, but I usually use that only as a temporary measure.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"If you want to cover language when referring to people you don't like because they're behaving badly.... Use the word, "undesirables"... so far they haven't censored that one.

;)

There are a few words that were censored here, but I usually use that only as a temporary measure.

No, no, I meant the planet, not this place in particular... I was generalizing.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

;)

No, no, I meant the planet, not this place in particular... I was generalizing.

Oh I see caskur.

Aryan

Has the beach whale swam away to new shores?  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Has the beach whale swam away to new shores?  ac_biggrin

Renee will be back when she feels like it SCOUSE.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Has the beach whale swam away to new shores?  ac_biggrin

Renee will be back when she feels like it SCOUSE.

She's probably eating a meal, with the size of her portions it can take her days, even weeks to finish!

Odinson

I´ll put this in here..

http://i67.tinypic.com/33u52mc.jpg">

Odinson

Still pretty skittish about posting pics..

But its done.

Thats me without the hair and the beard.

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"Still pretty skittish about posting pics..

But its done.

What do you look like with a beard?
- Andy Warhol

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"I´ll put this in here..

Timothy McVeigh?   :ohmy:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/McVeigh_mugshot.jpg">

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Odinson"Still pretty skittish about posting pics..

But its done.

What do you look like with a beard?

The same..

Just with a beard..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview