The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Renee....let's do it in here.

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Odinson"Still pretty skittish about posting pics..

But its done.

Thats me without the hair and the beard.

What do you look like with a beard?

The same..

Just with a beard..

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Odinson"I´ll put this in here..

Timothy McVeigh?   :ohmy:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/McVeigh_mugshot.jpg">

Yeah I can see the resemblance.

Angry White Male

Aryan

Odi why do all your photos look like they're 40 years old?  :laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Odi why do all your photos look like they're 40 years old?  :laugh:

Its in black&white because its for official purposes..

Its recent..

Just with more groomed look.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Odi why do all your photos look like they're 40 years old?  :laugh:

Because none of them are actually him. The army pic is not the same person as that one he found on the internet of a guy with long hair and a beard turned on it's side. Evs caught it right away. Not that anyone couldn't tell it wasn't the same person.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Because none of them are actually him. The army pic is not the same person as that one he found on the internet of a guy with long hair and a beard turned on it's side. Evs caught it right away. Not that anyone couldn't tell it wasn't the same person.

I saw that on VF. They were clearly not the same person. What a bullshitting little wanker.

Little odinson belongs on Facebook or instagram, not forums.

Aryan

But what about his Somalian negress trophy wife?  ac_crying

Odinson

So you are saying that I got a hold of some1 elses actual military pass card?

That would be a neat trick.

Same guy in all of those pics..

Anonymous

Just out of curiosity, Odinson, since it looks like a photograph of an ID card....what did you use to take the photograph of the ID card WITH?

Odinson

Quote from: "Peaches"Just out of curiosity, Odinson, since it looks like a photograph of an ID card....what did you use to take the photograph of the ID card WITH?

I took it with a phone camera..

Why?

Angry White Male

It can be determined that you snapped photo with a Galaxy A8, so she's probably just seeing if what you say matches that fact.

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It can be determined that you snapped photo with a Galaxy A8, so she's probably just seeing if what you say matches that fact.

Oh good.. I was thinking she is planning something sinister.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Peaches"Just out of curiosity, Odinson, since it looks like a photograph of an ID card....what did you use to take the photograph of the ID card WITH?

Why?

Seems odd to me.  If you have a camera in your phone, why not take a selfie instead of a pic of a pic?  That's what most of us do.

Odinson

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Why?

Seems odd to me.  If you have a camera in your phone, why not take a selfie instead of a pic of a pic?  That's what most of us do.

I have hair and beard now..

Thats just a different look..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview