The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Renee....let's do it in here.

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

It happened a ways back .... "radical transformation" for sure
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

You were on his 'shit list,' CC.  In fact, even a couple of my posts were!

cc

True  - once he hated me and set out to shut me up (good luck with that, lol) . Now he makes me look like a prog in comparison  :laugh:

Angry White Male

He capped enough of your posts, and surprisingly even a couple of mine!

cc

In his first life I even thought he could be that hornung creep ... styles so similar in many ways .. both claiming I was top on their list (and website) to have the coppers take me out

Then I saw one from him on the imminent danger of islam ... like WTF?

Strange ... hornung has also disappeared .... I'm concerned I may have done him in - I threw him a shovel  so he could dig himself the out of the deep hole he had dug himself into  ... never heard from him again ... hmmm

Angry White Male

cc

True nuff!!

Well, gotta go bedding now - y'all take care!!

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"You are referring to Kiebers, another member of the cliquey RW fanclub which you are proudly part of........ As I recall at the time he was moving my posts and threatening me with timeouts while allowing you to spout your foul mouthed crap and throw your weight around the board, so I called him out for it, just as anyone who has a backbone would. To give him his due he hasn't shown preferential treatment or displayed any blatant bias in his moderating decisions since then that I am aware of. Perhaps your 300 pound stretch marked ass could learn a thing or 2 from him or Fash?

Yeah you set him straight....You deluded ignorant little plebe.... :laugh3:

Since problems have arisen between you and multiple mods (and not just on this forum), it seems like the problem is YOU and not the moderation.

Go dry your tears, blow your nose, and get a clue you whiny little snot.....

Furthermore...regarding free speech....you dont have any here...it's limited by the whim of the management. This is a private forum, someone else pays the bill so you can post your conspiracy theory dogshit and whatever other ignorant nonsense flows out of your damaged brain...You don't get to throw hate speech around unless the owner allows it, just as you don't to walk into someone's private home and paint swastikas on the walls, without eating a bullet......You get it,  pig shit?

What other mods have I had problems with miss fucking know it all? I'm on  good terms with the owner of this board and I have no beef with evs, so considering here and VF are the only 2 boards I post on, bar Stormfront and the recently revived BF, it looks like you are talking out of your fat ass yet again.

As for the free speech issue, Fash has allowed me to have a thread to discuss and expose International Jewry, something which your ignorant foul mouthed ass knows nothing about of course, and it was a fair decision. Naturally though because you're an opionated know it all, you just chose to ban me because you disagreed with my beliefs. Thank fuck you aren't in charge now, there would be no one left apart from you, RW and a few of her other minions......

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"True.  best not to take chances.

Many years ago, before this place even existed, there was an Asian poster that actually had taken the time to take tons of screen caps of the board.  He then actually went through the trouble to register a domain with a host and created a website...  His site's only purpose?  To 'expose' us and our 'bigoted ways' by highlighting all of the screen caps!   :laugh:

Nothing ever came of it, but it goes to show...

What a frickin wanker. But, at least he saw the light.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

What other mods have I had problems with miss fucking know it all? I'm on  good terms with the owner of this board and I have no beef with evs, so considering here and VF are the only 2 boards I post on, bar Stormfront and the recently revived BF, it looks like you are talking out of your fat ass yet again.

As for the free speech issue, Fash has allowed me to have a thread to discuss and expose International Jewry, something which your ignorant foul mouthed ass knows nothing about of course, and it was a fair decision. Naturally though because you're an opionated know it all, you just chose to ban me because you disagreed with my beliefs. Thank fuck you aren't in charge now, there would be no one left apart from you, RW and a few of her other minions......

Nevertheless, and regardless of who "likes" you -- your stuff is boring and self indulgent....you're a shitty read, and outside of your Jewry thread I mostly skip over your rantings.

(In case you were wondering....if not, just carry on.)

Aryan

Another unwanted 'refugee' from RW's shitty forum...... aren't we blessed to have you around.  :001_rolleyes:

Listen champ, you're about as insignificant as it gets, so naturally your opinion means sweet fuck all. Probably better if you keep quiet in future.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Another unwanted 'refugee' from RW's shitty forum...... aren't we blessed to have you around.  :001_rolleyes:

Listen champ, you're about as insignificant as it gets, so naturally your opinion means sweet fuck all. Probably better if you keep quiet in future.

Just take the criticism and stfu, kid.  I'm hardly a refugee from anyplace, and was posting here long before RW started her forum.  You're well advised to stick with the stuff you know how to do, which evidently doesn't include flaming.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview