The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Renee....let's do it in here.

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"What happened?  Renee's husband threw her out onto the streets?  That's terrible!

Yes Mel, I'm now homeless.... :laugh3:

A spurned and ruined woman... :laugh3:

Renn! Where have you been lately?

Did they grant you modding status on this forum again?

They sure need you.

After you stepped down, this place went to the birds.

Seems your successors think that all moderating a forum is about is censoring anyone they don't agree with.

Anyways take care, hope all is well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"What happened?  Renee's husband threw her out onto the streets?  That's terrible!

They sure need you.

Seems your successors think that all moderating a forum is about is censoring anyone they don't agree with.

lol JOE, you and Mel love your gossip.

:laugh:

Aryan

They sure need you.

Hilarious, this type of power drunk behavior you mention is exactly how the land whale conducted herself during the brief time she moderated on here......

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

They sure need you.

Hilarious, this type of power drunk behavior you mention is exactly how the land whale conducted herself during the brief time she moderated on here......

Everyone is entitled to like who they wish.

Aryan

Seems a fairly safe assumption that Renee has become a full blown butch bull dyke, with the bulging gut, short back n' sides haircut and man hater attitude. Her ex must have done a number on her....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Seems a fairly safe assumption that Renee has become a full blown butch bull dyke, with the bulging gut, short back n' sides haircut and man hater attitude. Her ex must have done a number on her....

That's the kind of illogical assumptions TD posts..

Aryan

Anonymous

They sure need you.

Joe, you ventured out of that cozy safe space just for your and your boyfriend Total Dunce. You are growing up before our eyes. :thumbup:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

They sure need you.

Quit sticking your vagina in everyone's face, you shitty, diaper bound, fag.

You and Mel (drunk and belligerent) were the only posters that I actually slapped...and for good reason....You were also warned several times before the actual slapping...You were given ample time to straighten up your Nazi horseshit.

Thankfully now there are actually written rules prohibiting the posting of symbols of hate and hateful ideological propaganda.

The fact that I had to take action against you two slobs says a hell of a lot more about your behavior than it does about mine.

Now grow up and stop crying like a little tea bagging bitch.

[attachment=0]92715k.png[/attachment]
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Renee doesn't like me simply because I never bowed down to her 'heavy' handed authority, but that is OK.  Ace never disliked Renee, as Ace is a dynamic individual that can adapt to various situations.  Renee is too militant, and was a pretty shitty Mod no doubt because of that!

Renee makes a better poster than a Mod, and I know she knows this.

caskur

I just read, sort of, the first 2 posts...

Is this a stupid flame match?

Why do fools in other countries (outside Australia) try to censor people?

ffs... let people say what they like.

And as far as women hating men... so what, men do hateful things... they should be hated... If they don't want to be hated then they should stop doing hateful things. It's not rocket science!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Angry White Male

Renee and Bricktop don't necessarily like each other very much.  They often entertain themselves flaming each other for weeks, months at a time.

If either of them were Mod, most likely the other one would be first to be banned.

Bricktop hates the US.  Renee is American and the epitome of the US.  You can now see why there will never be peace between these two...

Anonymous

I think the animosity between Renee and Brick is mostly tongue in cheek.

Aryan

Irony = a 300 pound, morbidly obese, salad dodger calling me a slob! It's unbelievable how much self awareness certain people lack.....

Anyway Renee, I thought you Yanks pride yourself on free speech? Or does this only apply when you agree with what's being said? As a mod you should be able to silence dissenting views, right?

You were an awful mod, just as you've more or less conceded to in the past. You and your crony RW attempted to run off anyone they didn't like, abusing your mod privileges in the process....... thankfully there's probably more chance of you losing weight than there is of you being offered a mod role on here again.

Renee

Quote from: "caskur"I just read, sort of, the first 2 posts...

Is this a stupid flame match?

Why do fools in other countries (outside Australia) try to censor people?

ffs... let people say what they like.

And as far as women hating men... so what, men do hateful things... they should be hated... If they don't want to be hated then they should stop doing hateful things. It's not rocket science!~

In the past Brick and I have had flame wars but it was strictly entertainment. This is more of a personal nature. Brick thinks I wronged him in some way.

You see, Bricky went thrrough a nasty cyber break up with a woman and he thinks because I'm still friends with said woman, that I "backstabbed" him...At least that's what I'm getting out of this.

He is also pissed off because I told him to FOAD when he was being a dick and I refused to apologize for it.

Typical psycho bullshit from a known psycho.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview