The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Renee....let's do it in here.

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Peaches"Just out of curiosity, Odinson, since it looks like a photograph of an ID card....what did you use to take the photograph of the ID card WITH?

I took it with a phone camera..

Why?

Seems odd to me.  If you have a camera in your phone, why not take a selfie instead of a pic of a pic?  That's what most of us do.

Because  neither of those two pictures are odinson. In fact, they aren't even the same person.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Peaches"Just out of curiosity, Odinson, since it looks like a photograph of an ID card....what did you use to take the photograph of the ID card WITH?

Why?

Seems odd to me.  If you have a camera in your phone, why not take a selfie instead of a pic of a pic?  That's what most of us do.

Because  neither of those two pictures are odinson. In fact, they aren't even the same person.

Yeah, everyone seems to be on the same page here.  Since I don't know him, I'm just trying to see how long he can keep a straight face.

Anonymous

Why?

Yeah, everyone seems to be on the same page here.  Since I don't know him, I'm just trying to see how long he can keep a straight face.

Forever. This is his troll routine. He's been doing it for years over many forums. And like DD, he's been caught, but, he doubles down on the fake persona.

cc

Yes. Everyone here has picked up on it and none even bother further .. no one replies
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes. Everyone here has picked up on it and none even bother further .. no one replies

Everyone knows odinson is lying, but like you said, they don't bother. It will only invite more lies.

Angry White Male

I'll disagree.  I do believe both images are of him, just for the record.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'll disagree.  I do believe both images are of him, just for the record.

Anything for a fellow troll.

You would at least think the homo would find two pics of the same person off the entire fucking internet. He doesn't work, so it's not like he doesn't have the time to be an effective liar.

Angry White Male

People first accused him of not being from Finland.  Why would he lie about that?  First off, to even pull that off, he'd have to route through a Finnish IP address to fool Mods/Admins, and then also be able to know small nuances that only someone who lived there would know...  Makes no sense to lie.

Same with the pic...  If he was gonna bullshit, why go through the trouble to post the ones he did, in the way he did?  Why lie about it?

They look different, because they were taken at different times.  One with no hair or beard, and one with long hair and beard.  Seeing as how these images aren't exactly of the highest quality, I fail to see how the forum experts could with 100% certainty state that these are not the same people.

You can believe what you want, but I believe he is being honest here.  And I'm usually right when it comes to all things forum.

Anonymous

He's from Finland. That was not in question. But, the tall tales about being an engineer, an electrician, black triplets, five kids, talked with Annie on the phone, six foot four, six, eight, nine, seven feet and so on are obviously pure horseshit. As are the fake pictures of two different people that are both supposed to be him. :001_rolleyes:

There's somebody here who knows exactly who this unemployed bullshitter is. Not that anyone(urself included) believed his lies.

Angry White Male

I never stated that I did believe his employment status and family dynamic is 100% as he claims...  That I will not do.

However, I personally think the pics are legit.  This is my opinion, and at this point that cannot be proven otherwise.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"He's from Finland. That was not in question. But, the tall tales about being an engineer, an electrician, black triplets, five kids, talked with Annie on the phone, six foot four, six, eight, nine, seven feet and so on are obviously pure horseshit. As are the fake pictures of two different people that are both supposed to be him. :001_rolleyes:

There's somebody here who knows exactly who this unemployed bullshitter is. Not that anyone(urself included) believed his lies.

He gets caught posting pictures of two different people he claims are both him. Like  :2r4ml1j_th:

Odinson

Why?

Pretty long..

I have very limited knowledge on how to steal some1 elses picture so that it cannot be tracked down with that google picture finder.

Your theories make no sense.. I didnt post pics of some male-model...

If I´m gonna start pulling your chain, why not find a better looking male?

I´m a regular looking finnish guy.

Anonymous

Yeah, if the average Finnish guy was an unemployed bum who spends every minute of the day bullshitting on North American forums.

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I never stated that I did believe his employment status and family dynamic is 100% as he claims...  That I will not do.

However, I personally think the pics are legit.  This is my opinion, and at this point that cannot be proven otherwise.

They are legit..

You are staying objective but these people aint..

They are so consumed by anger that they cannot realize facts.

I´m rather cavemannish...

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"Yeah, if the average Finnish guy was an unemployed bum who spends every minute of the day bullshitting on North American forums.

I was talking about the looks...

I do have a certain finnish-like appearance.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview