Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Renee....let's do it in here.

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"He's from Finland. That was not in question. But, the tall tales about being an engineer, an electrician, black triplets, five kids, talked with Annie on the phone, six foot four, six, eight, nine, seven feet and so on are obviously pure horseshit. As are the fake pictures of two different people that are both supposed to be him. :001_rolleyes:

There's somebody here who knows exactly who this unemployed bullshitter is. Not that anyone(urself included) believed his lies.

I´m thinking you arent very humble engineer..  ac_biggrin

Do you make your workmen click their heels and salute when they come to your office?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Yeah, if the average Finnish guy was an unemployed bum who spends every minute of the day bullshitting on North American forums.

And posting pictures of two completely different people and claiming they are both him.  :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Yeah, if the average Finnish guy was an unemployed bum who spends every minute of the day bullshitting on North American forums.

Everything odinson posts is 100 per cent lies. I'll bet he has no friends in real life.

Odinson

Iron horse jockey is a heterosexual male who operates trains.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I'll bet he has no friends in real life.

Guaranteed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Guaranteed.

Seems that way.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"You are staying objective but these people aint..

I've seen the clique mentality do this a thousand times before...

You could state that 1+1=2, and you'd be wrong, trust me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Guaranteed.

Who would want to be friends with a bullshitter. Besides, he's a recluse.

Bricktop

Will you people stop derailing my thread!!!

Where IS the Whorepig, anyway??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Will you people stop derailing my thread!!!

Where IS the Whorepig, anyway??

I don't know where Renee is.

Bricktop

Well, its not like its hard to find her. She can be seen from the space station!!!

It was just another of her drive-by, cut-and-run visitations. Come in, pick a fight, and when she starts feeling the slaps, she checks out. Nothing new...and she'll be back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, its not like its hard to find her. She can be seen from the space station!!!

It was just another of her drive-by, cut-and-run visitations. Come in, pick a fight, and when she starts feeling the slaps, she checks out. Nothing new...and she'll be back.

She posts good stuff on the main board.

Bricktop

I guess we have different views on what constitutes "good stuff".

Other than spouting data on her favourite topic, killing implements, I've not seen evidence of intelligent life inside that fatsack.

Just an embittered, sexist, self loathing, bullying breeding sow that reflects all that is loathsome about Americans.

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Odinson"You are staying objective but these people aint..

I've seen the clique mentality do this a thousand times before...

You could state that 1+1=2, and you'd be wrong, trust me.

Yes they are pretty autistic..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I guess we have different views on what constitutes "good stuff".

Other than spouting data on her favourite topic, killing implements, I've not seen evidence of intelligent life inside that fatsack.

Just an embittered, sexist, self loathing, bullying breeding sow that reflects all that is loathsome about Americans.

Renee has knowledge of many topics besides firearms.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview