The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

So, think YOU'RE having a bad day?

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Bricktop"We have our own road perils...

Regard...Australian bulldust roads...

">

One job I'd never do in BRazoo

Truck driver

">
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

I feel cheated for some reason..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Regulations gone mad.

Citizens gone mad or at least lazy..

Taking a minute to clear the snow off your vehicle before driving should be common sense.

Bricktop

I ALWAYS clean snow from my windscreen if any should happen to fall on it.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Regulations gone mad.

Citizens gone mad or at least lazy..

Taking a minute to clear the snow off your vehicle before driving should be common sense.

Some people can't function unless there is a regulation instructing them to.

I hope there is a mass die off one day.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Careful what you wish for, chump. You may be the one meeting his maker.

On another matter,  ac_drinks cheers for the tip on the Expanse. Just finished series one. The complex interwoven treacheries, subversion and general perfidy bring The Blue Cashew to mind. And of course, the cop/ex-cop is THE HERO!!! ac_biggrin

Frood

Oh yeah, that guy. Don't worry about that guy. :)
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

As always, the cop is the centre of the story.

Must grind your gears knowing that cops are true heroes.

Frood

For the most part, cops are self entitled thieves, bullies, morons, and scumbags.

Doesn't grind me gears at all though if you understood the depth of my contempt, yours might be.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Son, I've met with, dealt with and talked with scores of malcontents like you. You're neither new nor unique.

And on each and every occasion, the underlying cause was some experience with Police in which they were the loser. There is no doubt that your overblown malice comes from a similar experience. "I hate cops" has been around since before you were born...and nobody cares. You rolled the dice and lost. Now you hate the players.

No rational, intelligent and responsible adult will take a scrap of notice at your bitterness. At the end of the day, it is a shining beacon of immaturity...and nobody bears it brighter than you.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
One job I'd never do in BRazoo

Truck driver

I've seen plenty of these vids, and something confuses me about this culture...  I'm not 'safety boy' by any means, but I do own and operate my own gravel truck and trailer (so I do operate potentially in somewhat 'rough' conditions at times), but I also know what these things cost, and the cost of down-time should I need repairs.

However, it doesn't really matter if it's a company truck, or an owner/operator tuck, as the end result to problems is the same...  Lost revenue.

My question is:  Why the fuck are these guys even trying to cross bridges made of nothing but a couple of 2X10 pieces of wood?  I wouldn't take my truck over shit like that.  The customer can go fuck himself.  Why would a trucking company expect his driver to try then?  The shit still gets fucked up big-time!

It's not like these are rich nations either...  I've seen expensive Excavators destroyed due to stupidity in these countries also!  "No problem, we'll just buy another $300,000 USD excavator, because Alanzo just fucked the second one up this month?"

What gives?

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Son, I've met with, dealt with and talked with scores of malcontents like you. You're neither new nor unique.

And on each and every occasion, the underlying cause was some experience with Police in which they were the loser. There is no doubt that your overblown malice comes from a similar experience. "I hate cops" has been around since before you were born...and nobody cares. You rolled the dice and lost. Now you hate the players.

No rational, intelligent and responsible adult will take a scrap of notice at your bitterness. At the end of the day, it is a shining beacon of immaturity...and nobody bears it brighter than you.

You don't know what you're on about. You've drank the Kool Aid and label anyone who hasn't as defective.

No bitterness, no malice, no personal dealings with them before in my life so far.

I just recognize scumbags when I see them and celebrate accordingly whenever I read a story about some deadbeat cop getting shot in the face with his or her own piece.

Justice served

:thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Now, we both know you would not say that to any police officer, current or retired.

But your keyboard courage is noted.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop