Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

Lots of careless drivers.

Blazor

This is a clickbait video! Pic of girl half lifting her shirt, but is never in the video!

A lot of these folks were jamming out lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

Lots of careless drivers.
Yeah, whites shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, whites shouldn't be allowed to drive.

According to YouTube, you people are the worst!  However, Russia isn't that far behind you so don't feel too bad.

Especially comical is the junk Chinese drive.  Those little three-wheeled Chinese trucks that'll tip over easily around a corner...  those are always entertaining to watch flip!

Gotta admit you Chinks are pretty brave though...  No way I'd ride a motorcycle through the streets of China.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"This is a clickbait video! Pic of girl half lifting her shirt, but is never in the video!

I inserted that just to get YOUR attention!!!

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, whites shouldn't be allowed to drive.

According to YouTube, you people are the worst!  However, Russia isn't that far behind you so don't feel too bad.

Especially comical is the junk Chinese drive.  Those little three-wheeled Chinese trucks that'll tip over easily around a corner...  those are always entertaining to watch flip!

Gotta admit you Chinks are pretty brave though...  No way I'd ride a motorcycle through the streets of China.

Some of the cities in Eastern China don't allow motorcycles and scooters in some parts of town.

Angry White Male

Probably for the riders own good!  I know life is cheap in China, and have seen enough carnage there.  I sure as hell wouldn't ride a motorcycle there, unless it was out in the country away from people.

Bricktop

White tourists are not allowed to drive in Cambodia until they've lived there for 12 months.

Its not so they can learn the road rules.

Its so they can be accustomed to driving WITHOUT rules. Amazingly, despite the lack of regulation, traffic seems to flow OK, and I saw no accidents at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Probably for the riders own good!  I know life is cheap in China, and have seen enough carnage there.  I sure as hell wouldn't ride a motorcycle there, unless it was out in the country away from people.

For environmental reasons.

China's enormous 'motorbike graveyard' where thousands of vehicles are abandoned following strict ban

Tangled mountain of tricycles, electric bikes and other vehicles lies under Nantou Bridge, Shenzhen, south China

Police in the city have launched a crackdown on illegally operated bikes, which is a significant issue in the area

Nearly 18,000 vehicles have been seized by authorities within 11 days and officers get rewarded for each illegal bike

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3524655/Striking-pictures-China-s-enormous-motorbike-graveyard-thousands-vehicles-abandoned-following-strict-ban.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoples ... t-ban.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3524655/Striking-pictures-China-s-enormous-motorbike-graveyard-thousands-vehicles-abandoned-following-strict-ban.html

Angry White Male

Appears that's just older bikes affected then?  I would assume new bikes would pass the emissions standards?

Bricktop

Not so long ago, the big 4 Japanese motorbike manufacturers were dumping 2 stroke powered bikes in SE Asia when they were banned from pretty much all western countries. These things contributed mightily to the appalling air pollution in SE Asian cities. My last visit there was to Cambodia, and most of the scooters and mopeds seem to be 4 stroke. At least they weren't billowing out clouds of blue smoke from inefficient oily strokers.

Berry Sweet

It pissed me off in the wi yet when it snows, people who don't clear of the 1 foot+ of snow on top of their car....or they don't bother to take the snow off the windshield and make a little hole...so stupid and dangerous!

Angry White Male

That's what I was thinking...  They're trying to phase out the two-strokes there, of which I'm sure there are many millions of them.

Berry Sweet

http://img.src.ca/2016/01/21/635x357/160121_1w738_rci-snow-car_sn635.jpg">