Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Welcome Ms. Berry Sweet

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2013, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Everybody poos and everybody farts but only one person can tell it like it is, Berry! LoL She's a tough cookie but she's cool  :P

Sounds like she will add some character..

I just wish I could find a way for her and Shen Li to break bread.

Old Medic

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Everybody poos and everybody farts but only one person can tell it like it is, Berry! LoL She's a tough cookie but she's cool  :P

Breaking bread is important. It leads to understanding. It leads to peace.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Old Medic"

I agree Old Medic and welcome.

Old Medic

Thank you for your welcome and:

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."

Anonymous

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."

Are you a Christian Old Medic?

I am also a Christian..

:)

Proverbs 3:5-7 says, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight" (NIV). You can trust God with your future. Learn to lean on him.

Old Medic

Are you a Christian Old Medic?

I am also a Christian..

:)

Proverbs 3:5-7 says, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight" (NIV). You can trust God with your future. Learn to lean on him.

Of course!

Corinthians 4:16-18  So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison,  as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

jaysings

Quote from: "jaysings"
I have faith the hardest of hearts can be softened.

some hearts are vulnerable, so u must cure them with full of care in case they therefore turn into stones. :D

Holding grudges and hating your enemies is a heavy burden on the heart..

It is not easy, but the burden becomes easier to bear if we are willing to meet someone half way.

yes i couldn't agree more, but i'm not able to manage my feeling of my enemies

Anonymous

Matthew 6, 19-21

19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; 21for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

I have a thread started called Christian Corner, perhaps you might want to share your testimony..

I am so thrilled a fellow Christian joined.

:D

Chickenfeets

I find it sad when people hate other people for a bad reasons. :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I find it sad when people hate other people for a bad reasons. :(

Yes, it's too bad that happens.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I find it sad when people hate other people for a bad reasons. :(

nothing to do with hate folks.....we just do not want or need the memebee gayorama bullshit on here........

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

nothing to do with hate folks.....we just do not want or need the memebee gayorama bullshit on here........

Ms. Berry Sweet sent me a pm and she seemed friendly...she told me why she does not like Shen Li..

Shen Li is an old friend of course and she told me her side of the Berry Sweet/Shen Li feud..

In most of these feuds the truth is probably found some where in the middle.

Odinson

Ms. Berry Sweet sent me a pm and she seemed friendly...she told me why she does not like Shen Li..

Shen Li is an old friend of course and she told me her side of the Berry Sweet/Shen Li feud..

Sucking black dick. Sucking black black dick 24/7 and she dares to write to me... Disgusting.

She admits in her posts... A ho.

Odinson

Sucking black dick. Sucking black black dick 24/7 and she dares to write to me... Disgusting.

She admits it in her posts... A ho.

Cum slut to the the core.

"I love sucking black mans cock" and you yellow nigger dare to talk to me. Go yellow cabbing into to the ghetto land.

Anonymous

Odinson, what the fuck are you babbling about? This immature Berry Sweet idiot has been trolling me since I registered on VF. There are homos, trannies and other fringe characters on that forum, but he/she decides to troll me with this grade 9 "suck black dick 24/7/365" stupidity everytime I post on there. Meanwhile the fucking troll talks about getting knocked up out of marriage by an Indian!! I guess that makes him/her a 24/7/365 Indian cock holster by his/her own logic.

Then there is VF's biggest troll Joe, who hides behind countless proxies and handles. He is on forums every waking moment. Out of the blue the nasty immature prick starts calling me a guy and trolling me every chance he gets ffs.  What is interesting is every time he would do that Mr. Berry Sweet would suddenly show up. Coincidence? I think not. I even offered to talk on the phone with Joe Sweet, but of course the troll chickened out

I am  big fan of success stories and when BS talked about going back to school and upgrading skills I was supportive and encouraging. How does the dochebag repay my kindness? You are a "24/7 black cock holster". What a piece of human excrement. I should be calling him/her a 24/7/365 chug cock holster, but I hate racism and even if it is true his/her private life is none of my fucking business. Besides, unlike BS I am not permanently stuck at a high school maturity level.

If this fucking troll starts his/her nasty immature trolling here, I am outta here. I am not in high school and I don't enjoy this stupidity like this white asshole BS does. I know Fash is good woman and she will try to mediate, but I will not negotiate with anyone as long as they keep up this stupid, puerile bullshit about me.