News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Is it time to hook up the air conditioner?

Started by Berry Sweet, April 23, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

I got a really bad sun burn on Monday.  It was a holiday and we went to the beach.  I was sitting in my chair for several hours reading a real good book...but damn...it really hurts and I look like a lobster...lol...i was wearing funky shirt part of the day and now I got a really stupid looking burn on my arms...lol...today at work they were bugging me, saying...theres farmers tan and there's my fashion tan...lol...yes it is funny....gladly it will fade and turn into a tan.  No more sun till this lobster girl heals!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The weather has warmed up very quickly this year in BC...there is a lot of flooding in the okanagan area and the kootenays.  People have been evacuated and their homes are damaged.

Mosquitos are bad this year too.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I got a really bad sun burn on Monday.  It was a holiday and we went to the beach.  I was sitting in my chair for several hours reading a real good book...but damn...it really hurts and I look like a lobster...lol...i was wearing funky shirt part of the day and now I got a really stupid looking burn on my arms...lol...today at work they were bugging me, saying...theres farmers tan and there's my fashion tan...lol...yes it is funny....gladly it will fade and turn into a tan.  No more sun till this lobster girl heals!

Pics or it didn't happen.

Angry White Male

I keep my condo at a constant 20 degrees.  Summer or Winter.

It is the only way...

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I keep my condo at a constant 20 degrees.  Summer or Winter.

It is the only way...

Same here! 68-70, but oddly, 70 is too hot in the winter, and 68 can be either too cool or just right in the summer.

I dont check the humidity all the time, so I dont know how often it has hit it, but feels like a lot lol, but was 100% humidity the other day.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I like twenty one or twenty two degrees inside my house in the winter.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"I like twenty one or twenty two degrees inside my house in the winter.

I like about 19-20...but higher if really cold outside.  I'm lucky my heat is included in my rent!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I like twenty one or twenty two degrees inside my house in the winter.

I like about 19-20...but higher if really cold outside.  I'm lucky my heat is included in my rent!

How many outside walls do you have in your unit Berry?

If you only have one, you can keep the temperature lower, if you have an end unit maybe a degree or two higher would be better.

Berry Sweet

I'm in a row.  But my place heats up fast.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm in a row.  But my place heats up fast.

If it has only one outside wall and it's not on the ground floor, it would.