Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

life on mars....

Started by deadskinmask, June 08, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

They say the temperatures above the earth are massively high...enough to melt steel, aluminum, etc...if that's the case how would their space craft survive it?

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They say the temperatures above the earth are massively high...enough to melt steel, aluminum, etc...if that's the case how would their space craft survive it?

That depends on where you are in space.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They say the temperatures above the earth are massively high...enough to melt steel, aluminum, etc...if that's the case how would their space craft survive it?

Carbon tax. ac_lmfao

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"

That depends on where you are in space.

Yes the different layers of spheres...the thermosphere being the hottest said to get up to 2000'c...then there's radiation, heat and temperature n all that shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Blazor":pop:

whats up, buddy? how you doing? you're becoming increasingly difficult to find....

Im still right here in Virginia, you're welcome anytime  :laugh:

Lol, Im on 6 forums now I think, Im not hard to find. Surprised you havent signed up at BF yet. I've been real busy IRL so I pop in each at least once a day, some I post, some I dont, just depends.

Lately I've been spending a lot of time on a Jeep forum researching. I HAVE to replace my suspension and tires between this month and next. I just want a couple more inches (thats what she said), in lift, maybe tire too. All of its so wore out. This project has been stressing me lately.

Also been trying to take care of myself, working out and stuff. Dealing with stuff around the house, like I had an electrical issue I was dealing with. Warm out so there has been a lot to do.

How bout you man, doing good I imagine?

Six forums Blazor..

I post on two and that's enough for me.

Blazor

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i went by BF to look and possibly register. i clicked on the second page of the 1,000,000 post thred. my playstation said 'unable to download. please enable javascript'. i thought that was odd that something would try to download automatically.... then i clicked the first page of the 1,000,000 post thred and it triggered so many automatic downloads, my fuckin playstation froze.... i told kat but shes got other things to worry about.... nah. yall can keep your bug-ware.... but i would strongly urge you to see whats been picked up in your files....

:ohmy:

Maybe something to do with the recent ads? Whats weird, Im not seeing the ads on this computer.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Blazor":pop:

whats up, buddy? how you doing? you're becoming increasingly difficult to find....

Im still right here in Virginia, you're welcome anytime  :laugh:

Lol, Im on 6 forums now I think, Im not hard to find. Surprised you havent signed up at BF yet. I've been real busy IRL so I pop in each at least once a day, some I post, some I dont, just depends.

Lately I've been spending a lot of time on a Jeep forum researching. I HAVE to replace my suspension and tires between this month and next. I just want a couple more inches (thats what she said), in lift, maybe tire too. All of its so wore out. This project has been stressing me lately.

Also been trying to take care of myself, working out and stuff. Dealing with stuff around the house, like I had an electrical issue I was dealing with. Warm out so there has been a lot to do.

How bout you man, doing good I imagine?

Six forums Blazor..

I post on two and that's enough for me.

I "normally" post on two, was 4, now 6. I need to stop, I almost joined another Jeep forum the other day  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i went by BF to look and possibly register. i clicked on the second page of the 1,000,000 post thred. my playstation said 'unable to download. please enable javascript'. i thought that was odd that something would try to download automatically.... then i clicked the first page of the 1,000,000 post thred and it triggered so many automatic downloads, my fuckin playstation froze.... i told kat but shes got other things to worry about.... nah. yall can keep your bug-ware.... but i would strongly urge you to see whats been picked up in your files....

:ohmy:

Maybe something to do with the recent ads? Whats weird, Im not seeing the ads on this computer.

I peeked in today and saw those ads.

ac_blush

Blazor

ac_blush

Hehe  ac_smile

Anonymous

ac_blush

Hehe  ac_smile

I wonder if most of the posters who've registered there had different handles on VF, because I don't recognize more than half of them.

Wazzzup

ac_blush

Hehe  ac_smile

I wonder if most of the posters who've registered there had different handles on VF, because I don't recognize more than half of them.
I think most are former bastard factory members who were never on VF.

Blazor

I "almost" made a different handle, just to have some fun lol.

I think Wazzup is right.

Anonymous

I took a look at BF. I am a little too boring for that forum.