Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Only White Kid at Black College...

Started by Angry White Male, June 23, 2018, 03:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Fash obviously hasn't watched the entire 25 minute clip.  It is more than just one student that doesn't want Whitey around.  And the staff and instructors generally don't want Whitey around either.  Watch the clip...

Read the comment section if you really want an eye opener!

Blazor

Dont have a chance to watch the vid yet.

But I was the only white kid at an all black school in 1st grade. Wasnt easy let me tell ya. No one wanted anything to do with me. I was punched in the gut once, for no reason. It made me sad being that little, since I was raised to not be racist, and I was experiencing it against me.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Dont have a chance to watch the vid yet.

But I was the only white kid at an all black school in 1st grade. Wasnt easy let me tell ya. No one wanted anything to do with me. I was punched in the gut once, for no reason. It made me sad being that little, since I was raised to not be racist, and I was experiencing it against me.

I would have quit school in grade one.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
I would have quit school in grade one.

It wouldnt of mattered, I was surrounded by that crap at home too. Was when I was living with my mom in Section 8 apartments.... the ghetto.

Wazzzup

That must have been awful.  It was bad enough in my high school where blacks were 40%.  they ran around robbing people, hitting and kicking people for no reason, cutting in the lunch line, throwing things, threatening people and all the rest.  

Most of the whites were too afraid to fight back, and those that did often got ganged up on.

While Whites are taught to be tolerant and not judge or generalize, Blacks are taught that all their problems are due to white people.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

That must have been awful.  It was bad enough in my high school where blacks were 40%.  they ran around robbing people, hitting and kicking people for no reason, cutting in the lunch line, throwing things, threatening people and all the rest.  

Most of the whites were too afraid to fight back, and those that did often got ganged up on.

While Whites are taught to be tolerant and not judge or generalize, Blacks are taught that all their problems are due to white people.

It was bad. You're right, stuff getting stolen and such. Only fights I ever been in were with blacks against me. My aunt started me in karate class when I was 9.

You are totally right! I seen it when I delivered pizzas with my own eyes and ears. Black parents are deliberately teaching their kids to hate whitey!

Anonymous

Same here with Indians. Whites need can't possibly be tolerant enough and Natives are never responsible for their own problems.

Odinson

Thats just normal..

We had fist fights regularly in school..

The punching without reason was just a way of saying hello. ac_biggrin

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"

Thats just normal..

:laugh:

I dont think it was a friendly hello  :laugh:

I did enjoy watching the break dancing on the cafeteria floor before the first bell rang lol.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Thats just normal..

:laugh:

I dont think it was a friendly hello  :laugh:

I did enjoy watching the break dancing on the cafeteria floor before the first bell rang lol.

A lot of times the friendly hello punch went straight to the feelings and a real fight started.  ac_biggrin

The trick is punching back.. The worst thing they could do is beat you up but you´ll survive.  ac_smile

Make yourself a lot more trouble than you are worth and they´ll leave you alone.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Same here with Indians. Whites need can't possibly be tolerant enough and Natives are never responsible for their own problems.
from what I've read and heard I'd say it seems like the two, American blacks and Canadian Indians. are quite similar--

They both have a tendency to commit much higher amounts of violent crime.   They seem to have developed a culture of incredible irresponsibility and a high sense of victimization .  There is one curious difference -- canadian Indians commit suicide in high numbers whereas American Blacks commit suicide at a very low rate-- one third the white rate.

Angry White Male

Canadian Natives have a huge issue with alcohol, which could in part explain their high suicide rates.

Victimology is a big business for Blacks and Canadian Indians alike...  They would be dumb NOT to keep playing the card, as it is working very well for them!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"But I was the only white kid at an all black school in 1st grade. Wasnt easy let me tell ya. No one wanted anything to do with me. I was punched in the gut once, for no reason. It made me sad being that little, since I was raised to not be racist, and I was experiencing it against me.

Damn...

Here is my class from around that time...  The entire SCHOOL was like this!  As you can see, where I live is NOT very diverse!  Well, it never used to be until the rich Chinese started moving in recently!  (Rich Chinese like living amongst Whitey, as we are their preferred race to live with next to their own)

Now you understand why any sort of 'massive diversity' is foreign to me!   :laugh:

http://i65.tinypic.com/691csp.png">

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Canadian Natives have a huge issue with alcohol, which could in part explain their high suicide rates.

Victimology is a big business for Blacks and Canadian Indians alike...  They would be dumb NOT to keep playing the card, as it is working very well for them!

its like the old adage-- give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach him to fish and he will feed himself for a lifetime.

It works well for them in the short term.  But in the long term, they never learn how to achieve to get what they want.

Angry White Male

And that explains why they are in the position that they are in today.  Maybe Whitey is to blame, for not just cutting them the fuck off, thus forcing them to be self sufficient for once in their fucking lives.  It's still just easier to blame whitey though, with hand held out for the next helping handout.

I don't think the US babysits its Indians quite to the same level that Canada does...