The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Only White Kid at Black College...

Started by Angry White Male, June 23, 2018, 03:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
How widespread if the feeling of being victimized among the African Americans you know?

From what I've seen, they dont feel victimized. They feel like they have a right to take. Take from the government, or from you. And the hate for whitey runs deep. I felt like, to a degree it was getting better. But when Obama came in, it rose to new heights. It encouraged them.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Warping children's minds is child abuse.

Its awful Fash  :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
How widespread if the feeling of being victimized among the African Americans you know?

From what I've seen, they dont feel victimized. They feel like they have a right to take. Take from the government, or from you. And the hate for whitey runs deep. I felt like, to a degree it was getting better. But when Obama came in, it rose to new heights. It encouraged them.

The election of Obama was supposed to be the beginning of a post-racial America. The opposite happened.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blazor"From what I've seen, they don't feel victimized. They feel like they have a right to take. Take from the government, or from you.

A sense of victimization leads to entitlement.--entitled to take, steal, hate others, get revenge, the sky's the limit. Certainly blacks were mistreated in America prior to the 60s but that was over 50 years ago now.   but that's not the case anymore.

Quote from: "Blazor"And the hate for whitey runs deep. I felt like, to a degree it was getting better. But when Obama came in, it rose to new heights. It encouraged them.

a lot of people thought that if they voted Obama in race relations would improve, that it would heal divisions.  It did not, it had the opposite effect (black lives matter was created during Obama's presidency)  It did embolden and encourage blacks who dislike whites, there was definitely a "we're in charge now, you go sit at the back of the bus" mentality.  I saw this same thing when Harold Washington was mayor of Chicago.

Quote from: "Shen Li"
The election of Obama was supposed to be the beginning of a post-racial America. The opposite happened.

Exactly right!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
a lot of people thought that if they voted Obama in race relations would improve, that it would heal divisions.  It did not, it had the opposite effect (black lives matter was created during Obama's presidency)  It did embolden and encourage blacks who dislike whites, there was definitely a "we're in charge now, you go sit at the back of the bus" mentality.  I saw this same thing when Harold Washington was mayor of Chicago.

Obama did very little to try and heal those divisions.

Wazzzup

he often poured gasoline on them, or just ignored them even though he could have helped.  

had he come out and condemned the behavior of black lives  matter, more cops would probably be alive, fewer stores would have been looted, fewer businesses burned and destroyed (many of them black owned) but he refused to do it though.

Anonymous

I hate to say it, but I don't see any hope of reconciliation. In fact, I expect the blaming and shaming of whites to get worse. Perhaps it's time to look at some sort of division of the United States before it becomes like South Africa.

Blazor

B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name-o!

:laugh:

Blazor

Honestly, before Trump got elected, I saw the same thing happening with females had Hiliar won. That male/female relations would be strained. Hiliar lost, so the femnazis raged, they did not get their promised power like the blacks did under Obama. Im SO glad Hiliar lost, its crucial she never wins. I do not want a continuation of Obama. If Trump loses the next election, it will make those that opposed him feel like they won. That by demeaning whites, and giving them a sense of guilt, and shaming those that supported him, they will feel as if they did right. And they will keep doing it for anything they oppose.

Blazor

he often poured gasoline on them, or just ignored them even though he could have helped.  

had he come out and condemned the behavior of black lives  matter, more cops would probably be alive, fewer stores would have been looted, fewer businesses burned and destroyed (many of them black owned) but he refused to do it though.[/quote]

He did wrong with that. It gave them a free pass and encouraged them to do more.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"I hate to say it, but I don't see any hope of reconciliation. In fact, I expect the blaming and shaming of whites to get worse. Perhaps it's time to look at some sort of division of the United States before it becomes like South Africa.

I believe you are right, all the way up til the next election.... and beyond if Trump wins again.

I like that idea, I'd gladly take ol' Dixie back again  :laugh:

Wazzzup

Honestly, before Trump got elected, I saw the same thing happening with females had Hiliar won. That male/female relations would be strained. Hiliar lost, so the femnazis raged, they did not get their promised power like the blacks did under Obama. Im SO glad Hiliar lost, its crucial she never wins. I do not want a continuation of Obama. If Trump loses the next election, it will make those that opposed him feel like they won. That by demeaning whites, and giving them a sense of guilt, and shaming those that supported him, they will feel as if they did right. And they will keep doing it for anything they oppose.
True.  Its bad enough winning would give them power, but as you quite rightly point out, it is even worse that they will see their anti-white ideology and underhanded tactics vindicated and rewarded and most likely they will become even more extreme (although I am not sure how they could become that much more extreme without actually killing some people)

Sadly there will come a time when someone on the dem ticket (or a moderate republican who is really a democrat) will eventually win and all they have to do is give illegal aliens amnesty and the progressives (Dems and swamp republicans) will never lose another presidential election :sad:   enjoy America while you still can.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"I hate to say it, but I don't see any hope of reconciliation. In fact, I expect the blaming and shaming of whites to get worse. Perhaps it's time to look at some sort of division of the United States before it becomes like South Africa.

Why would progs agree to that. They will have permanent power over the entire nation soon.

Anonymous

That was disappointing.

Rose

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YyiUIjPXeTc/UB7o8-8QU4I/AAAAAAAACLM/snHmKrgw25k/s280/white-people.gif">