Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Only White Kid at Black College...

Started by Angry White Male, June 23, 2018, 03:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Canadian Natives have a huge issue with alcohol, which could in part explain their high suicide rates.

Victimology is a big business for Blacks and Canadian Indians alike...  They would be dumb NOT to keep playing the card, as it is working very well for them!

its like the old adage-- give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach him to fish and he will feed himself for a lifetime.

It works well for them in the short term.  But in the long term, they never learn how to achieve to get what they want.

A few people do quite well financially from the Native victim game.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Canadian Natives have a huge issue with alcohol, which could in part explain their high suicide rates.

Victimology is a big business for Blacks and Canadian Indians alike...  They would be dumb NOT to keep playing the card, as it is working very well for them!

its like the old adage-- give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach him to fish and he will feed himself for a lifetime.

It works well for them in the short term.  But in the long term, they never learn how to achieve to get what they want.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"And that explains why they are in the position that they are in today.  Maybe Whitey is to blame, for not just cutting them the fuck off, thus forcing them to be self sufficient for once in their fucking lives.  It's still just easier to blame whitey though, with hand held out for the next helping handout.
Isn't that what they say at these nature preserves? don't feed the animals because they become dependent on humans instead of of finding their own food.  Funny people realize this behavior with animals but don't apply the same principals to humans.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"A few people do quite well financially from the Native victim game.

Got that right!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Isn't that what they say at these nature preserves? don't feed the animals because they become dependent on humans instead of of finding their own food.  Funny people realize this behavior with animals but don't apply the same principals to humans.

Exactly.  The same concept should apply here, but doesn't.

Of course the bear would prefer a nice easy snack from humans, but we know this is not a good thing to do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It's a multi billion dollar industry. One percenter chiefs, band councils, Indian activists and white lawyers who make a tidy sum off of us.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Damn...

Here is my class from around that time...  The entire SCHOOL was like this!  As you can see, where I live is NOT very diverse!  Well, it never used to be until the rich Chinese started moving in recently!  (Rich Chinese like living amongst Whitey, as we are their preferred race to live with next to their own)

Now you understand why any sort of 'massive diversity' is foreign to me!   :laugh:

Lol, here, its always been a lot of blacks. But they stick to a certain part of town for the most part, I call it Little Africa. Mexicans are on the rise big time, but I prefer them WAY more than the blacks here. Thats just been my experience, that 8.5 out of 10 blacks have an attitude against whitey here. Real racist. The old blacks are actually less racist, and not too bad, or hide it good. There are some good blacks, but few and far between around here.

I bet on your school lol. When I was in Seattle, I only saw one black guy, and he acted white. The dominant ethnic group there were Asian after white.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Dominant culture.

There is a black guy living here who has been adopted when he was a baby..

He acts like one of us.

Even brought a knife to school.. That is normal.

Acting like a muslim or negro makes us angry.

Blazor

Thats cool.

They banned us from knives at school long ago.

I agree, black = cool, nigra = not cool. And nigras come in all shades! Even white! Around here anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Damn...

Here is my class from around that time...  The entire SCHOOL was like this!  As you can see, where I live is NOT very diverse!  Well, it never used to be until the rich Chinese started moving in recently!  (Rich Chinese like living amongst Whitey, as we are their preferred race to live with next to their own)

Now you understand why any sort of 'massive diversity' is foreign to me!   :laugh:

Lol, here, its always been a lot of blacks. But they stick to a certain part of town for the most part, I call it Little Africa. Mexicans are on the rise big time, but I prefer them WAY more than the blacks here. Thats just been my experience, that 8.5 out of 10 blacks have an attitude against whitey here. Real racist. The old blacks are actually less racist, and not too bad, or hide it good. There are some good blacks, but few and far between around here.

I bet on your school lol. When I was in Seattle, I only saw one black guy, and he acted white. The dominant ethnic group there were Asian after white.

I don't blame black Americans. They have vicitimization drilled into their heads before they ever attend kindergarten. If you have been trained to believe whitey is keeping you down you tend to believe it without question. It's the same situation here with Natives.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
Damn...

I don't blame black Americans. They have vicitimization drilled into their heads before they ever attend kindergarten. If you have been trained to believe whitey is keeping you down you tend to believe it without question. It's the same situation here with Natives.
I think white liberals are just as much of a problem.  they constantly encourage the victim mindset.  I find it laughable when I see these white liberal hosted shows where a black person says they were followed through a store, and this proves black people have no chance at anything.  As if being followed through a store one time can ruin your whole life (I remember being followed through a store as a teenager. did it affect my life? Not even in the least. )

Whites should have sent the social message to blacks to drop the victimization excuses, start valuing education (instead of saying its "acting white") and work hard show up on time, and obey the law and they will most likely succeed (the blacks that are doing that, do well, the ones that don't aren't)  

White Liberals give them an endless excuse to fail.  That may seem like a gift, but its not, it's a curse.

Anonymous

Damn...

I think white liberals are just as much of a problem.  they constantly encourage the victim mindset.  I find it laughable when I see these white liberal hosted shows where a black person says they were followed through a store, and this proves black people have no chance at anything.  As if being followed through a store one time can ruin your whole life (I remember being followed through a store as a teenager. did it affect my life? Not even in the least. )

Whites should have sent the social message to blacks to drop the victimization excuses, start valuing education (instead of saying its "acting white") and work hard show up on time, and obey the law and they will most likely succeed (the blacks that are doing that, do well, the ones that don't aren't)  

White Liberals give them an endless excuse to fail.  That may seem like a gift, but its not, it's a curse.

How widespread if the feeling of being victimized among the African Americans you know?

Blazor

You're right man. Also the parents dont help, they drill into them before Kindergarten like you say. They teach the kids to hate whitey. I've seen it with my own eyes and ears plenty.

Anonymous

You're right man. Also the parents dont help, they drill into them before Kindergarten like you say. They teach the kids to hate whitey. I've seen it with my own eyes and ears plenty.

Warping children's minds is child abuse.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I think white liberals are just as much of a problem.  they constantly encourage the victim mindset.  I find it laughable when I see these white liberal hosted shows where a black person says they were followed through a store, and this proves black people have no chance at anything.  As if being followed through a store one time can ruin your whole life (I remember being followed through a store as a teenager. did it affect my life? Not even in the least. )

Yup, once on the government tit, its hard for them to do for themselves too. They get the mentality "I can do better by collecting from the government than if I were to go out and work". Because they are handed medical insurance for free, food stamps, WIC checks, utility assistance, and Section 8 housing based on income. And if you have no income, rent is $0. I know this, because I grew up in Section 8.

I will say, some people do need help, but it should be temporary unless you have some kind of disability or something. The system is being used, and sometimes those that actually need help, cant get it.

I've also seen, where if a female does land in Section 8, nothing to pay, given everything, and IF they have a man that works, then that guy sneaks in at night, so that its hush hush, and his income is not counted. Thats an IF on the working thing. If he sneaks in, and is not on the lease, it dont count. Or if he deals drugs for income, of course that dont count either. But they got them $2000 rims on their whip though.