News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Just bought a couple pairs of Levi's tonight...

Started by Angry White Male, July 07, 2018, 12:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...to replace my current Levi's that I wear at work, which needed replacing due to knees that are ripped open making me look like a rocker wannabe from 1989.

I'm certain the last pair of Levi's I bought were made in Mexico (I cut the tags out), but these are made in Bangladesh.  These are the 'real' Levi's, and not the cheaper 'Signature' versions you'll find at Wal Mart.

I guess Mexico was getting too expensive.  Time for the Donald Trump to make Levi jeans great again.

Good thing I wash my garments before wearing them, to remove the Bangladeshi sweatshop workers blood, sweat and tears!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...to replace my current Levi's that I wear at work, which needed replacing due to knees that are ripped open making me look like a rocker wannabe from 1989.

I'm certain the last pair of Levi's I bought were made in Mexico (I cut the tags out), but these are made in Bangladesh.  These are the 'real' Levi's, and not the cheaper 'Signature' versions you'll find at Wal Mart.

I guess Mexico was getting too expensive.  Time for the Donald Trump to make Levi jeans great again.

Good thing I wash my garments before wearing them, to remove the Bangladeshi sweatshop workers blood, sweat and tears!   :laugh:

congrats on your new threads.

Angry White Male

Thanks!  Wish they weren't made in Bangladesh  (the price certainly wasn't Bangladeshi), but I still find Levi's to be durable and comfortable for my work.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...to replace my current Levi's that I wear at work, which needed replacing due to knees that are ripped open making me look like a rocker wannabe from 1989.

I bet you sport a mullet too.  With a smoke behind your ear and yellow sweat stains on the pits of your grubby t shirts.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I bet you sport a mullet too.  With a smoke behind your ear and yellow sweat stains on the pits of your grubby t shirts.

Mullet men tend to wear singlets so their hairy pits are free to air.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I bet you sport a mullet too.  With a smoke behind your ear and yellow sweat stains on the pits of your grubby t shirts.

Of course I rock the mullet hard and proud.  All business up front, and all party in the back.  What else would you expect?

Stains of yellow sweat I blame on my deodorant, so I don't wear none anymore...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Mullet men tend to wear singlets so their hairy pits are free to air.

Singlets?  That's a term I'm unfamiliar with.  They're anything like what we'd call a wife beater here?

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Mullet men tend to wear singlets so their hairy pits are free to air.

Singlets?  That's a term I'm unfamiliar with.  They're anything like what we'd call a wife beater here?

Yeah those!

http://careerbreak.pl/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bogan.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

A Wife Beater!  I have an entire closet filled with them in white, complete with yellow sweat stains!

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"A Wife Beater!  I have an entire closet filled with them in white, complete with yellow sweat stains!

You're a 'catch'! A snazzy sharp dresser! Why you haven't found Miss Right, I'll never understand.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Jew jeans those lad, get them straight in the bin.

Blazor

Levis aint what they use to be. I started wearing American Eagle when Levi went down. But then Wrangler came out with some Flex jeans, and I love those! So comfy. They remind me of the old Chuck Norris Action Jeans. I use to want a pair of those so bad as a kid lol, back when I took karate.

http://fmobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/chuck_norris_action_jeans.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"Levis aint what they use to be. I started wearing American Eagle when Levi went down. But then Wrangler came out with some Flex jeans, and I love those! So comfy. They remind me of the old Chuck Norris Action Jeans. I use to want a pair of those so bad as a kid lol, back when I took karate.

http://fmobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/chuck_norris_action_jeans.jpg">

I still have a few pair of virtually new Levi jeans that I quickly grew out of with my last child. Paid a fortune for them then voila, I've been chasing my former body shape since.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

I'm surprised a well known brand hasn't already brought out a line of jeans exclusively catered to she-males, considering how uber PC everything is these days...