News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Just bought a couple pairs of Levi's tonight...

Started by Angry White Male, July 07, 2018, 12:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I still have a few pair of virtually new Levi jeans that I quickly grew out of with my last child. Paid a fortune for them then voila, I've been chasing my former body shape since.

I dont like it when I cant fit into good jeans either lol. When my waist was a 36 several years ago (175lbs), my jeans looked so baggy. I like the size 30 I fit in now (160lbs). I was down to a size 28 when I lost a lot of weight 5 years ago (143lbs).
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm surprised a well known brand hasn't already brought out a line of jeans exclusively catered to she-males, considering how uber PC everything is these days...

JUst wait, its coming lol.

Also, I say us guys should have a jean that shows off our package nicely, since the ladies getting so much attention with what they wear these days. I joked with the lady about "man cleavage" lol, and had some of my junk hanging out lol. I think thats why ladies get so mad about us guys showing anything like that, because they already compete amongst themselves, they dont want more competition to draw attention away from themselves lol. I swear since Snapchat and such, they have this "look at me" mentality throughout their day. Not all mind you, but Im sure you've seen what I mean.

Btw, those Flex jeans have 1% spandex in them I think, so they do help show off certain areas some lol. Lady likes 'em for her eyes but she told me she dont like it that they show off so much in public lol.

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"

I still have a few pair of virtually new Levi jeans that I quickly grew out of with my last child. Paid a fortune for them then voila, I've been chasing my former body shape since.

I dont like it when I cant fit into good jeans either lol. When my waist was a 36 several years ago (175lbs), my jeans looked so baggy. I like the size 30 I fit in now (160lbs). I was down to a size 28 when I lost a lot of weight 5 years ago (143lbs).

That's a huge weight loss!

I hover around 58 kilos these days but my old Levis need at least a 4 kg drop in order to get into them. I keep the jeans because I'm determined to one day fit back into them alive or dead!  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

I hover around 58 kilos these days but my old Levis need at least a 4 kg drop in order to get into them. I keep the jeans because I'm determined to one day fit back into them alive or dead!  ac_smile

Thanks, only took 2 months to lose 30lbs. Diet and exercise. This go round the exercise was trading fat for muscle, but didnt start losing weight again til recently by eating fish, chicken and veggies. Lost 7lbs recently.

Thats about how much more I want to lose. My IBS isnt so bad when Im thinner. Lol, Im ready to get rid of my bigger jeans, I dont really wanna go up again. Older jeans are much heavier too I notice. Good in the winter, not good in the summer. My son and I are the same size, so when he lost some weight he needed some jeans, I just handed him down my 28s. He lost like 50lbs! Going from a gaming teen to a working adult will do that to ya lol.

Anonymous

Thanks, only took 2 months to lose 30lbs. Diet and exercise. This go round the exercise was trading fat for muscle, but didnt start losing weight again til recently by eating fish, chicken and veggies. Lost 7lbs recently.

Thats about how much more I want to lose. My IBS isnt so bad when Im thinner. Lol, Im ready to get rid of my bigger jeans, I dont really wanna go up again. Older jeans are much heavier too I notice. Good in the winter, not good in the summer. My son and I are the same size, so when he lost some weight he needed some jeans, I just handed him down my 28s. He lost like 50lbs! Going from a gaming teen to a working adult will do that to ya lol.

You looked quite thin already in your pictures Blazor.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm surprised a well known brand hasn't already brought out a line of jeans exclusively catered to she-males, considering how uber PC everything is these days...

JUst wait, its coming lol.

Also, I say us guys should have a jean that shows off our package nicely, since the ladies getting so much attention with what they wear these days. I joked with the lady about "man cleavage" lol, and had some of my junk hanging out lol. I think thats why ladies get so mad about us guys showing anything like that, because they already compete amongst themselves, they dont want more competition to draw attention away from themselves lol. I swear since Snapchat and such, they have this "look at me" mentality throughout their day. Not all mind you, but Im sure you've seen what I mean.

Btw, those Flex jeans have 1% spandex in them I think, so they do help show off certain areas some lol. Lady likes 'em for her eyes but she told me she dont like it that they show off so much in public lol.

Dinky Dave is hoping for a revival of those Police Academy endorsed 80's leather ass-less chaps! :shock:

AIDS of the buttcrack guaranteed.  :yuk:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thank ya mam, I actually am, hell Im told I need to put on weight lol. Its just a lil around my midsection I been working on. When my stomach hits, I bloat, and extra weight makes it worse. I get my lady figure from my mom  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Dinky Dave is hoping for a revival of those Police Academy endorsed 80's leather ass-less chaps! :shock:

Haha, I dont have much of an ass to show off lol. Have you seen chicks these days? Shorts cut off so much that butt cheeks are literally falling out. Shorter than Daisy Dukes. I dont mind though  ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thank ya mam, I actually am, hell Im told I need to put on weight lol. Its just a lil around my midsection I been working on. When my stomach hits, I bloat, and extra weight makes it worse. I get my lady figure from my mom  :laugh:

Oh I see Blazor.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"Levis aint what they use to be. I started wearing American Eagle when Levi went down. But then Wrangler came out with some Flex jeans, and I love those! So comfy. They remind me of the old Chuck Norris Action Jeans. I use to want a pair of those so bad as a kid lol, back when I took karate.

Sadly, they don't make them anymore...  I will never know the feeling of wearing an authentic pair of non-Jewish Chuck Norris Action Jeans.  :sad:

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg12/korouei/actionjeans.jpg">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Jew jeans those lad, get them straight in the bin.

They were $70 each!  Jewish or not, I can't bin them!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Dinky Dave is hoping for a revival of those Police Academy endorsed 80's leather ass-less chaps! :shock:

Any decent motorcycle or Western apparel type shop should still have a decent selection of assless leather chaps suitable for the male posters that like to take a walk on the brown side, ensuring easy access...

Angry White Male

Century Martial Arts Supply (same place that sold the Chuck Norris Action Jeans) still sells "Kicking Jeans" believe it or not.  They actually get good reviews...

http://i68.tinypic.com/9k9k75.png">

Anonymous

You are a small man Dinky Dan. Your bald head makes you look bigger.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...