News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Just bought a couple pairs of Levi's tonight...

Started by Angry White Male, July 07, 2018, 12:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

That Freud really did a number on the Cashew and particularly Bricktop.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That Freud really did a number on the Cashew and particularly Bricktop.  :laugh:

You aint a woman..

Frood

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That Freud really did a number on the Cashew and particularly Bricktop.  :laugh:

You aint a woman..

You aren't a man.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

You aint a woman..

No shit Sherlock. But, most people on all the forums he's on don't give a shit.

Frood

Nobody should give a shit whether a poster is male or female. Except, Bricktop of course. He spanks his weenie to the idea of women he posts with and it really messes up his little erections to be in the dark about someone's gender.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

At his age, it is highly unlikely that he can maintain an erection...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"At his age, it is highly unlikely that he can maintain an erection...

And if he can, what does that say about you being so much younger? I am a booze hound just like you and the old power tool is still working fine. That's my superior Ukrainian genes. But, you are ten years younger than me and already have trouble satisfying gals. Not good brother.

Angry White Male

My cock works just fine, provided I am with a fine specimen of the female gender!  My drunken fatty-fucking days are behind me though, but I am not sad about that...

Aryan

Even Odi managed to see through Dinky Dave's online drag act, and considering the amount of homebrewed turnip wine he gulps down on a daily basis, that's quite an accomplishment!

Angry White Male

I wish RW would've recorded the audio from that Skype session, where his voice changer acted up, switching back and forth between a female voice and a deep, husky man voice!

Frood

Nothing malfunctioned in that call. Tried out many voices besides male ones, including a baby voice. People only want to believe what they would like to believe.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I wish RW would've recorded the audio from that Skype session, where his voice changer acted up, switching back and forth between a female voice and a deep, husky man voice!

It was RW that invited him and Dove here. She knew he was going to play a female character before he showed up.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Incorrect

I didn't think it was!

Aryan

Mel, here are my personal recommendations for branded menswear, the prices are, shall we say, a tad 'pricey' but the clothing is top notch...

Stone Island

CP Company

Moncler

Hugo Boss

You will feel a proper boss kitting yourself out in any of that, trust.  :wink: