Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I think I need an exercise routine...

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 14, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Ice Ice Baby just played on Jack FM, so I decided to bust out some Vanilla Ice type moves and dance along with the track, which aren't even particularly demanding moves, and I'm kinda winded now!

Damn you Robert Van Winkle...

Bricktop

What you need is some form of social interaction...a friend, perhaps. Maybe two.

Then perhaps you would stop creating inane threads about the minutae of your miserable life that none of us give two bowel movements about.

An internet forum is no substitute for a lonely life. Get out, meet people, stop hating yourself and then you can start liking others.

Your thread bombing reflects a pathetic life.

Chuck Bronson

Shut your pie hole, faggot, and stop derailing my thread with your juvenile wanna-be tough-guy shtick that grew old years ago.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2rnetsw.gif">

Bricktop

Mel...we BOTH know that isn't going to happen.

Berry Sweet

https://frompain.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/erection_anatomy-1024x852.png">

Bricktop

Why are you so preoccupied with male genitals?

Berry Sweet

Maybe of Mel stopped drinking and smoking...and started working out...the blood might flow to his dick allowing him to have a possible life.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mel...we BOTH know that isn't going to happen.

Of course I know that.  I know who the special posters are here that get 24/7, ultra-fast thread protection from Fash in every imaginable form, and I ain't one of them!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Maybe of Mel stopped drinking and smoking...and started working out...the blood might flow to his dick allowing him to have a possible life.

Don't know how this turned into talk of dick, but working out is something that I should do a bit more of...

Angry White Male

Oh well, gotta run for a couple of hours.  Want to glue the shift-sequence cap back onto the top of the Kenworth shifter now that it's sitting idle for the weekend.

caskur

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Maybe of Mel stopped drinking and smoking...and started working out...the blood might flow to his dick allowing him to have a possible life.

Don't know how this turned into talk of dick, but working out is something that I should do a bit more of...

Invest in a treadmill.

Vacuum more...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "caskur"
Invest in a treadmill.

Vacuum more...

There's a community center very close that has all that shit, and the fee isn't very much at all.  Checked it out once.  Problem is, places like that are always so busy, unless you go at weird times...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "caskur"
Invest in a treadmill.

Vacuum more...

There's a community center very close that has all that shit, and the fee isn't very much at all.  Checked it out once.  Problem is, places like that are always so busy, unless you go at weird times...

Wear your wife beater and go strut your stuff...breathe your smelly smokers breath everywhere...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Wear your wife beater and go strut your stuff...breathe your smelly smokers breath everywhere...

I do that anyhow.  Why wouldn't I do that there also?