The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Australian Birds

Started by caskur, July 14, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

What part of Australia do budgies inhabit?

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"What part of Australia do budgies inhabit?

Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland... pretty much the deserts.

they black out the sky like huge clouds...

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nobody knows...

Nobody knows what?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Budgies inhabit ALL of Australia.

Some free, some in cages.

Bricktop

Another Rosella.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1965/31030159048_38e7f1def1_z.jpg">

This is an eastern rosella.

Anonymous

Budgies are colourful, but they are not friendly like cockatiels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Another Rosella.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1965/31030159048_38e7f1def1_z.jpg">

A pet store in Calgary used to have a crimson rosella that would have made a very nice pet.

caskur

Having bird feeders outside if you have a yard is the best way to go... and a bird bath. You bring nature to yourself.... Then it flies off and you don't have messy bird stuff to clean up.

Birds live for years, decades even and they outlive their owners.

My friend has a couple of Cockatiels were call Weiros in WA. I'm hoping to do this trip, this week and hope to run into them in the wild.

">
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Having bird feeders outside if you have a yard is the best way to go... and a bird bath. You bring nature to yourself.... Then it flies off and you don't have messy bird stuff to clean up.

My friend has a couple of Cockatiels were call Weiros in WA. I'm hoping to do this trip, this week and hope to run into them in the wild.

">

Video unavailable.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
A pet store in Calgary used to have a crimson rosella that would have made a very nice pet.

I hate seeing birds in cages. It's much nicer to share the environment with them.

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "caskur"Having bird feeders outside if you have a yard is the best way to go... and a bird bath. You bring nature to yourself.... Then it flies off and you don't have messy bird stuff to clean up.

">

Video unavailable.

You can click on, "watch on Facebook"

I can do that. Is that option available to you?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I hate seeing birds in cages. It's much nicer to share the environment with them.

I've rehibilitated two pink and greys from being imprisoned...(by old people)

Most like their cages just NOT 24/7. As long as a bird can spend a good deal of day outside their cage, they happy keeping it as their bedroom.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

I've rehibilitated two pink and greys from being imprisoned...(by old people)

Most like their cages just NOT 24/7. As long as a bird can spend a good deal of day outside their cage, they happy keeping it as their bedroom.

I would like to get a member of the parrot family as a pet..

They are so expensive here though.

Bricktop

Send me $5000 in small American bills...and I'll see what I can do.