Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Have you seen my new Hilfiger briefs?

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 28, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

To be honest, I'm not so sure I prefer them over the regular boxer-style cotton Hilfigers...

http://i64.tinypic.com/2yvjeyx.png">

http://i68.tinypic.com/20zwu84.jpg">

Berry Sweet

I saw them at mmb after they deleted your thread.  I did find it kinda mocking and funny.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I saw them at mmb after they deleted your thread.  I did find it kinda mocking and funny.

You saw that, hey?  You see how cunty those cunts are? :laugh:

Hardly anyone has posted there today, and no new posts at all since the afternoon, but yet they sit there staring at the ban and delete buttons!

Sad fucking hags!    :laugh:

I'll pay those geriatric hags another visit in a couple of weeks, just to give their forum life some meaning....

Berry Sweet

The Cock pic was funny...I knew for sure they weren't gonna like that. Lol

cc

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

oops, key stuck, sorry to get you goin

I meant "RR"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"I meant "RR"

What do you mean by this?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The Cock pic was funny...I knew for sure they weren't gonna like that. Lol

There's no fucking visible cock in pic!  It's me they don't like, not my pics...  Trust me on that!  I can't help it if I'm 'well endowed'.

Besides, I gave those geriatric hags something to add to their 'personal collection'.

Chuck Bronson

I did ask to speak to the 'head idiot' there, as there were urgent issues to discuss, but alas!  ...I received the cold shoulder.    :sad:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The Cock pic was funny...I knew for sure they weren't gonna like that. Lol

There's no fucking visible cock in pic!  It's me they don't like, not my pics...  Trust me on that!  I can't help it if I'm 'well endowed'.

Besides, I gave those geriatric hags something to add to their 'personal collection'.

The Cock in the brief pic...calm down.

My first reaction was..what did you stuff it with?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I did ask to speak to the 'head idiot' there, as there were urgent issues to discuss, but alas!  ...I received the cold shoulder.    :sad:

I see your ban was up.  I swear you have it on a timer  :laugh3:

Bricktop

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I see your ban was up.  I swear you have it on a timer  :laugh3:

My ban is never up there!  I have to proxy up when I register a new handle!   :laugh:

I only do this once every few weeks though, so it's not like I'm 'burdensome' for the old bored hags running the show there.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"You are a total moron.

Get the fuck outta my thread, you over-inflated pompous idiot.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"Try to keep it brief, eh

Got that right!