The best topic

Replies: 10350
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:32:40 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Evs is leaving her forum...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 09, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

...and looking for a new Admin.

Not that I really care about that, but my main relevant and related question is this:  What would a forum like this one, or that one, actually be worth in cash dollars, ballpark figure?

I wouldn't assume ad revenues would be more than a few bucks a month.  What would be the worth or the value?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"...and looking for a new Admin.

Not that I really care about that, but my main relevant and related question is this:  What would a forum like this one, or that one, actually be worth in cash dollars, ballpark figure?

I wouldn't assume ad revenues would be more than a few bucks a month.  What would be the worth or the value?

No, she has not decided anything..

You love gossip about people you don't like more than CNN.

:sneaky2:

Chuck Bronson

Fash, you can fucking stop also with your BS.  EVERY fucking reply you make to ANY of my posts is unrelated garbage, OK?  And I fucking tire of it.

I asked a simple god damned question.

Chuck Bronson

Instead of coming up with another bullshit 'anti-Mel' post, just move the fucking thread.  Work well done, Fash.

Bricktop

Aryan

I saw this last nite, perhaps she's just planning on taking a break?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I saw this last nite, perhaps she's just planning on taking a break?

I know Evs better than she knows herself.  

Her heart is not into it anymore, and for reasons justifiably so...  Running a forum (even as shitty as hers and Mimi's is) consumes time, and takes enough effort.

There is very little, if any, reward to be had.  What goes on behind the scenes is often a fraction of what you see in the open.

Evs also has a family, with children, and I would suspect that she has realized she needs to perhaps focus on them, instead of a crap two-bit forum, which is what she has created.

When I met Evs years ago, she couldn't focus on the 'real people' around her, like me.  It was at a pub, and yet her main 'interest' was still her laptop, and the Snitz DV forum.  Not even for one night, could she 'shut out' the forum.

If she has to go, it wouldn't matter who she approves for the role of Admin, as nobody could do a worse job than her and Mimi have done over the more recent years there.  She used to be OK, but somewhere along became jaded and bitter.  She can try to blame that on me also, but as usual The Ace doesn't buy into anyone's bullshit, especially hers.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I saw this last nite, perhaps she's just planning on taking a break?

Does this dick EVER stop blowing his own bags?

Jesus.

For such a genius and philanthropist, it amazes that all he does is drive a truck all day. He should be a psychoanalyst.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Does this dick EVER stop blowing his own bags?

Jesus.

For such a genius and philanthropist, it amazes that all he does is drive a truck all day. He should be a psychoanalyst.

He can hardly wait until his ban at VF expires so he can go back to the forum owner and mod he hates.

:crazy:

Chuck Bronson

Little wonder there isn't much 'appeal' for posters, new and old, to post much here at all, when I see what I see here.

Bricktop

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"He can hardly wait until his ban at VF expires so he can go back to the forum owner and mod he hates.

Really?

Look, you fucking stupid Gook, I'm right fucking tired of your bullshit.

You can ban me now, or watch me lean into you fucking HARD, as I don't give a fuck about EITHER forums...

Chuck Bronson

Keep sucking Bricks dick, Fash, just like your favourite Real Woman sucked his fucking cock.

Keep sucking deep, you dumb fucking Chink.

Chuck Bronson

It's a game of "Divide and Conquer" for them, nothing more, and nothing less.

It clearly shows just how unsatisfying their lives are, to have to play this 'game' 24/7.  But yet, it's what they do!

If anyone here needs to get their 'heads checked,' I would start with the individuals that have their dicks and cunts firmly planted in your fucking mouth.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"He can hardly wait until his ban at VF expires so he can go back to the forum owner and mod he hates.

Really?

Look, you fucking stupid Gook, I'm right fucking tired of your bullshit.

You can ban me now, or watch me lean into you fucking HARD, as I don't give a fuck about EITHER forums...

Oo...Ooo.....lean into ME, Mel.

Hard as you like, son.

Let's see what you got.

No...wait...you have me on ignore so I don't hurt your widdle feelings.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview