The best topic

Replies: 10354
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:54:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Evs is leaving her forum...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 09, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You should find a hobby Mel.

You should find a job...

Chuck Bronson

Remember though...  if you question the 'status quo' a little too often, and with a little too much 'passion,' they'll often consider you a threat, and you'll get...

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ec18r6.png">

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You should find a hobby Mel.

You should find a job...

I have one.  I also have my hobbies.  I'm taking up a new hobby and possibly taking up a new job.  It's all about moving forward.

Seriously find a hobby.

Chuck Bronson

Seriously, don't fucking worry about me or my hobbies.  I just spent $9,000 today insuring my truck, so I think I've spent enough tending to my fucking hobbies for this weekend.

Chuck Bronson

Today I tested out if new Admin (Mimi) and new Mod (deadskin) would lead to the ability for me to post there...

My assumption was correct, in that I am still permabanned, as what Mimi wants, Mimi always gets!

Kind of disappointing, as I thought maybe a thorough wipe of the power-structure there would sort of 'start things anew' so to speak...

I wish Deadskin the very best...  I have Modded with Mimi.  He will need to either bite his fucking tongue 90% of the time, or he simply won't last with her for very long...

Chuck Bronson

Then again, nobody is really posting there.  They've revolved their entire fucking platform and mission solely to keep me out!    :laugh:

Telling, of the mentality that you're dealing with.  Shades of Real Woman and Bricktop here.

Like I'm a fucking threat...  Just goes to show how people are, the human nature, and why I have always had the balls to post AGAINST the status quo, when I felt it was necessary.

I will stick up for posters like Odinson, that have done NOTHING wrong here, other than post and contribute for many fucking years.

deadskinmask

you're not permabanned, partner.... your last ban (from evs) will end on september 7th. you'll be welcome back then.... we didn't take over and reverse decisions or change the infrastructure.... it was a simple transition. our goal is to not even make a difference in the current status quo.... on september 7th when you come back, i hope you can actually manage to stay. i like you but you seem to be stuck in a loop. lol....

Aryan

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I know you lot hate the guy, but as far as I'm aware he's been straight down the line with me, so I've no reason to doubt him?  ac_dunno

I've never been a bandwagon jumper, I always make my own mind up about someone rather than follow the herd.

I am being honest, as I always have been with you.

If I was going to make shit up, certainly it would be something better than Evs not being able to get her damn face away from her Apple laptop at the bar.

This forum is the absolute worst when it comes to 'the clique.'  You can state that an orange is orange, and some of these idiots will spend weeks trying to convince otherwise, and it starts right from the top here.  Bricktop is one of the most idiotic posters here, and I know his game quite well.  He doesn't know quite as much as he thinks he does, but some others tend to be easily fooled.

You know what's really odd?  Evs won't even acknowledge the fact that we've actually met.  That is truly bizarre, but again not surprising considering how irrational and loopy she's been known to become...

Perhaps she is embarrassed, did she get drunk and you took her back to yours that night?  :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "deadskinmask"you're not permabanned, partner.... your last ban (from evs) will end on september 7th. you'll be welcome back then.... we didn't take over and reverse decisions or change the infrastructure.... it was a simple transition. our goal is to not even make a difference in the current status quo.... on september 7th when you come back, i hope you can actually manage to stay. i like you but you seem to be stuck in a loop. lol....

Congrats on the promotion.   ac_biggrin

I thought you had semi-retired?  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"you're not permabanned, partner.... your last ban (from evs) will end on september 7th. you'll be welcome back then.... we didn't take over and reverse decisions or change the infrastructure.... it was a simple transition. our goal is to not even make a difference in the current status quo.... on september 7th when you come back, i hope you can actually manage to stay. i like you but you seem to be stuck in a loop. lol....

Congrats on the promotion.   ac_biggrin

I thought you had semi-retired?  :laugh:

thanks.... and yeah. i'm retired. i'm really sort of just filling in till someone else comes along. fortunately it doesn't require me to post any more than before.... i just have to read alot more garbage than i normally would.... :laugh:

Aryan

Lol so is evs just taking a breather? I must admit, having to deal with the likes of Ed and Semen on a daily basis would probably take it's toll on me also....

Anonymous

We knew he was lying about being permabanned. Mel is a crybaby and a drama queen.

Bastard Factory

Charles Bronson name plate with a film footage clip of WillyD of Streets of Fire. How original?

I'd like to choke you out with Bricktops ascot you prissy fucks.

Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Quote from: "seoulbro"

We knew he was lying about being permabanned. Mel is a crybaby and a drama queen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hHnOBlwU3A&feature=kp">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hHnOBlwU3A&feature=kp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview