Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Evs is leaving her forum...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 09, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"And he will immediately start posting there..

All very weird to everyone except Mel.

No, Fash.  All very weird to only you and Herman.  You CONSTANTLY bring this up, but with only me...  Half the posters here are cross-forum...  Why don't you give them shit also, for 'betraying your loyalty?'  I have never ONCE seen you do this, with any other poster.  Just me.  Just Mel.  Why is this?

I've been posting around these various forums for well over 15 years now.  Many have come and gone.  I have not.  I like to get around sometimes.

Remember, I was also registered and posting here like two fucking days after this Chink Forum was initially formed, so don't fucking treat me like I just walked in...

I'm tired of this 'anti-Mel' shit coming from all angles.  I KNOW you are good friends with Evs and Mimi.  Leave your fucking friendship at your PM's door with them..  Don't try to turn the board into a closed FaceBook group, and stop turning on me like your two cunt friends like to do.  I have shown you enough respect over the years, all things considered...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"The people that play these fucking games aren't teenagers.  They aren't even young adults.  They are middle aged and older married females with spawn, even Grandmothers.  You would expect more from them, right?

Wrong.  I can't always blame females for this childish behaviour though, as 70 year old Bricktop and Oscar have also shown us they have the mentality of a 12 year old also.

Listen, half-wit.

If you're going to put me on ignore, refrain from mentioning my name.

There's no upper age limit on recognising and humiliating a nasty little nematode like you, slapnuts.

In fact the older I get, the more I enjoy it.

Stop and consider the fact that you are intimidated and belittled by RETIREES!!!

:roll:

Chuck Bronson

Man, they've really stepped up their anti-Mel game there recently...  Posts have disappeared, threads have disappeared...

New registration is now under scrutiny.

I'm sure Evs and Mimi have never been more active in indoctrinating any new Mod!

When I thought Evs was just taking some time to take care of her own personal business affairs, I didn't realize she meant this!

Deadskin will learn.  He will learn what those two are.  I'm sure they've already warned him...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The mouse keeps trying to roar like a lion.

Why does he tell us about mimi?

We don't care.

Bricktop

He suffers obsessive-compulsive disorder. And megalomania.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He suffers obsessive-compulsive disorder. And megalomania.

Paranoia too.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Let's face facts. The guy's a mental train wreck.

Ya, he is a mess.

Chuck Bronson

I'm obsessed?  You fools!  Take a look at their board!  Lately those two hags have found the time to tag-team me in a match there where I can't even defend myself!

Sept. 7 is the day of reckoning.  They keep sullying my once good name, while keeping me arbitrarily banned?

We'll see if either of those two have a civil tongue between them, once I have the ability to object to many of their claims.  Their current Kangaroo court will quickly come to an end.

I just hope they don't lose their composure when the facts back them into a corner that they aren't comfortable being in...  THEN we'll see if they practice what they preach, or if they'll simply just issue another arbitrary ban to deflect any possibility that some of their claims are wrong, which they have historically done.

Sept. 7.  Mark it on your calendar.  I have a lot of material and exhibits to put forth, that may make Mrs. & Mrs. Cranky Hag uncomfortable, and thus most likely unable to keep their composure on the bench for very long before lashing out in anger.

Evs especially...  She gets so angry in my mere presence alone, that she starts to forget proper English grammer when insulting me, and reverts back to god knows what before she finally bans!   :laugh:   We'll see if she's as 'ex-Admin' as she claims...  All of a sudden seems to have a lot of time there for Mel bashing!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I'm obsessed?  You fools!  Take a look at their board!  Lately those two hags have found the time to tag-team me in a match there where I can't even defend myself!

Sept. 7 is the day of reckoning.  They keep sullying my once good name, while keeping me arbitrarily banned?

We'll see if either of those two have a civil tongue between them, once I have the ability to object to many of their claims.  Their current Kangaroo court will quickly come to an end.

I just hope they don't lose their composure when the facts back them into a corner that they aren't comfortable being in...  THEN we'll see if they practice what they preach, or if they'll simply just issue another arbitrary ban to deflect any possibility that some of their claims are wrong, which they have historically done.

Sept. 7.  Mark it on your calendar.  I have a lot of material and exhibits to put forth, that may make Mrs. & Mrs. Cranky Hag uncomfortable, and thus most likely unable to keep their composure on the bench for very long before lashing out in anger.

Evs especially...  She gets so angry in my mere presence alone, that she starts to forget proper English grammer when insulting me, and reverts back to god knows what before she finally bans!   :laugh:   We'll see if she's as 'ex-Admin' as she claims...  All of a sudden seems to have a lot of time there for Mel bashing!

Get laid.  Ffs

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I'm obsessed?  You fools!  Take a look at their board!  Lately those two hags have found the time to tag-team me in a match there where I can't even defend myself!

Get laid.  Ffs

You are so blunt and to the point Berry..

I shouldn't laugh, but..

:laugh:

Anonymous

Dear Mel.

You are overestimating your effect on people.

For most folks, the world doesn't revolve around these forums. Certainly nowhere near as much as it does for you.

In the end, you're insignificant.

We all are, really.

Except for Berry.

She rocks.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Get laid.  Ffs

You are so blunt and to the point Berry..

I shouldn't laugh, but..

:laugh:

The power of christ compels you!

The power of christ compels you!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview