Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Evs is leaving her forum...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 09, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"you're not permabanned, partner.... your last ban (from evs) will end on september 7th. you'll be welcome back then.... we didn't take over and reverse decisions or change the infrastructure.... it was a simple transition. our goal is to not even make a difference in the current status quo.... on september 7th when you come back, i hope you can actually manage to stay. i like you but you seem to be stuck in a loop. lol....

Congratulations to you and mimi..

You are naturals and will make a fine team.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Then again, nobody is really posting there.  They've revolved their entire fucking platform and mission solely to keep me out!    :laugh:

Telling, of the mentality that you're dealing with.  Shades of Real Woman and Bricktop here.

Like I'm a fucking threat...  Just goes to show how people are, the human nature, and why I have always had the balls to post AGAINST the status quo, when I felt it was necessary.

I will stick up for posters like Odinson, that have done NOTHING wrong here, other than post and contribute for many fucking years.

You lying little faggot. You have a handle on VF right now.

What I don't get is why you want to post there. Your nemesis mimi is the new admin. You said it's dead. So why as soon as your ban on your Mel handle is up on the seventh will you be posting on a forum you hate. It makes no frickin sense.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bastard Factory"
I'd like to choke you out with Bricktops ascot you prissy fucks.

You leave my Ascot out of this, you twisted dipshit.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "deadskinmask"you're not permabanned, partner.... your last ban (from evs) will end on september 7th. you'll be welcome back then.... we didn't take over and reverse decisions or change the infrastructure.... it was a simple transition. our goal is to not even make a difference in the current status quo.... on september 7th when you come back, i hope you can actually manage to stay. i like you but you seem to be stuck in a loop. lol....

That was an arbitrary ban, just like the last fucking 12 bans there were (back to back to back 90 dayers, etc.).  I am permabanned, contrary to what Evs and Mimi may tell you.  You have no idea of the history, and how things really work there yet.  You'll learn...

You are not familiar with the history, which Mimi and Evs obviously will skew in their favour.

Nonetheless, I do appreciate you taking the time to go out of your way in an attempt to 'right' something that cannot be righted.  You'll understand soon enough, what I mean.

Also, never forget you're talking to an ex DV Mod, one that used to work alongside Evs and Mimi.  You don't have to ever think that I'm 'unsure' of the 'behind the scenes' workings, nor dumb down the 'processes' for me.

That being said, you are not the person that I should even vent any dissatisfaction towards, since you have never wronged me, and I personally like you as a poster.  I wish you the best of luck in your new position.  Be prepared for a lot of hassle for absolutely no reward!

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"You lying little faggot. You have a handle on VF right now.

What I don't get is why you want to post there. Your nemesis mimi is the new admin. You said it's dead. So why as soon as your ban on your Mel handle is up on the seventh will you be posting on a forum you hate. It makes no frickin sense.

You're not so bright, are you?  The ONLY way I can post there, is to proxy up and register a new handle, which gets banned almost instantly once they know who I am.  I do NOT have a handle there right now.

I rarely even want to post there, but there are still a couple of posters there that I like.  The issues between Evs/Mimi and I should have no bearing on that, but that's what happens with those two.

I do not like Mimi and Evs.  They are two of the fakest, most manipulative cunts you'll ever meet online.  That being said, and as I've always said, there are still a couple of posters there that I like.

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Mels last words before his death:

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson".

Also, never forget you're talking to an ex DV Mod, one that used to work alongside Evs and Mimi.  

Also on his tombstone.

Anonymous

Mel is not permanently banned as he claims..

His ban expires in about three weeks..

And he will immediately start posting there..

All very weird to everyone except Mel.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Congratulations to you and mimi..

You are naturals and will make a fine team.

ac_smile

thanks.... its fuckin weird for sure. but i think mimi and i get along well enough to make it work. i've got alot to learn though.... i'm considering asking keibers to write me a manual for quick references.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

That was an arbitrary ban, just like the last fucking 12 bans there were (back to back to back 90 dayers, etc.).  I am permabanned, contrary to what Evs and Mimi may tell you.  You have no idea of the history, and how things really work there yet.  You'll learn...

You are not familiar with the history, which Mimi and Evs obviously will skew in their favour.

Nonetheless, I do appreciate you taking the time to go out of your way in an attempt to 'right' something that cannot be righted.  You'll understand soon enough, what I mean.

Also, never forget you're talking to an ex DV Mod, one that used to work alongside Evs and Mimi.  You don't have to ever think that I'm 'unsure' of the 'behind the scenes' workings, nor dumb down the 'processes' for me.

That being said, you are not the person that I should even vent any dissatisfaction towards, since you have never wronged me, and I personally like you as a poster.  I wish you the best of luck in your new position.  Be prepared for a lot of hassle for absolutely no reward!

well.... heres what i know - you're back on the 7th of september. i'll even make you a welcome thred if you want. i like you and it bugs the shit outta me that you purposely push to get yourself banned. i like reading you and i like talking to you. i hate the way you talk to mimi and evs but i overlook it. i know yall have history and things have been blown outta proportion. i'll not be getting involved in that because i'm sure i don't have all the facts. i'm looking forward to the day that you and evs and mimi just avoid each other. it'll probably never happen.... BUT i will continue to hope....

Aryan

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

well.... heres what i know - you're back on the 7th of september. i'll even make you a welcome thred if you want. i like you and it bugs the shit outta me that you purposely push to get yourself banned. i like reading you and i like talking to you. i hate the way you talk to mimi and evs but i overlook it. i know yall have history and things have been blown outta proportion. i'll not be getting involved in that because i'm sure i don't have all the facts. i'm looking forward to the day that you and evs and mimi just avoid each other. it'll probably never happen.... BUT i will continue to hope....

How sweet.

Just get him the fuck out of here.

He obviously belongs with you in Van.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "deadskinmask"well.... heres what i know - you're back on the 7th of september. i'll even make you a welcome thred if you want. i like you and it bugs the shit outta me that you purposely push to get yourself banned. i like reading you and i like talking to you. i hate the way you talk to mimi and evs but i overlook it. i know yall have history and things have been blown outta proportion. i'll not be getting involved in that because i'm sure i don't have all the facts. i'm looking forward to the day that you and evs and mimi just avoid each other. it'll probably never happen.... BUT i will continue to hope....

I saw there's a thread there today, which I would've liked to comment on.  Unfortunately Admin seems to have locked down all new registrations there (most likely because of me), so I cannot reply.

You have no idea.  This bullshit goes both ways.  I can be a civilized individual.  Mimi and Evs are not willing to be.

And let me explain my last 90 day ban there, just so we're all crystal clear:   Oscar was massively shitting up any thread I started, and any post I posted.  Just spam non-stop.  I simply posted that "his bullshit like this wouldn't be allowed next door."  That was ALL I posted.  Evs flew off the handle, called me a retard, and then initiated a 90 day ban for some stupid fucking reason.  Just for that one post.

The funny thing is, their little pet retard Oscar DID follow me here, DID attempt his usual bullshit, and DID get his shit moved to the Retard Rodeo.

So now you can begin to see that there are two very different sides to this story.  I can give you another dozen similar examples, but I won't bore you with that.

This all begun with one single incident a few years back, initiated by Mimi, and continued on by Evs.  I was always willing to set that incident straight with them, but for that to happen, would mean for them to possibly having to admit that they were wrong, and to Evs and Mimi that is the absolute worst thing that could ever happen to them in their lives...  To have to admit that they were wrong.  They will not do so, under any circumstances.

Nonetheless, as you can see, they are a lost cause concerning this matter to me, and I don't expect that to change.  The fact is, there are still a couple of posters there that I like, and it would be nice to have the ability to post with them occasionally, preferably unobstructed by those two cackling hags.

Chuck Bronson

Unbelievable.  Now they are going around deleting older posts of mine.

When I found out Evs was stepping down, I proxied up and posted a genuine post, wishing her the best.  Just a simple, couple line post, since we've both been posting together for over 15 years.

Edward picked up on who I was.  Evs wiped it just now and plays dumb.

Unbelievable.  This is why I cannot ever respect Mimi and Evs, but still respect some posters that currently post there, even though there aren't many left now...

http://i67.tinypic.com/2yltjkm.png">

Chuck Bronson

The people that play these fucking games aren't teenagers.  They aren't even young adults.  They are middle aged and older married females with spawn, even Grandmothers.  You would expect more from them, right?

Wrong.  I can't always blame females for this childish behaviour though, as 70 year old Bricktop and Oscar have also shown us they have the mentality of a 12 year old also.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview