The best topic

Replies: 10351
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:33:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Evs is leaving her forum...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 09, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Looks like Brick is trying to post something!  I don't read, as he's on ignore...

24/7 LOSER!

Brick, you're a fucking idiot.  You don't learn.

Chuck Bronson

I've never seen a forum so badly run as this one.  It puts Evs dump to shame.

4chan has treated me much better over the years, so this is something that you should think about.

I shake my head constantly the minute I attempt to post here, and leave shaking my head when I leave.

The personal insults never fucking stop.  It doesn't matter what a poster posts, the personal insults never fucking stop.  This is ENCOURAGED by Admin, but only for certain posters.

Most of you are losers in life, and this is the only outlet left.  I can understand this.

Fuck if I'll be a part of it.

Chuck Bronson

THESE FORUMS ARE FUCKING DYING.  Look around you.  OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES.

And it's because of idiots like Bricktop, Fash, Evs, Mimi, Real Woman,  etc...

Keep attacking me.  I don't give a fuck.

Aryan

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I saw this last nite, perhaps she's just planning on taking a break?

I know Evs better than she knows herself.  

Her heart is not into it anymore, and for reasons justifiably so...  Running a forum (even as shitty as hers and Mimi's is) consumes time, and takes enough effort.

There is very little, if any, reward to be had.  What goes on behind the scenes is often a fraction of what you see in the open.

Evs also has a family, with children, and I would suspect that she has realized she needs to perhaps focus on them, instead of a crap two-bit forum, which is what she has created.

When I met Evs years ago, she couldn't focus on the 'real people' around her, like me.  It was at a pub, and yet her main 'interest' was still her laptop, and the Snitz DV forum.  Not even for one night, could she 'shut out' the forum.

If she has to go, it wouldn't matter who she approves for the role of Admin, as nobody could do a worse job than her and Mimi have done over the more recent years there.  She used to be OK, but somewhere along became jaded and bitter.  She can try to blame that on me also, but as usual The Ace doesn't buy into anyone's bullshit, especially hers.

Evs brought her laptop to the pub?  :2r4ml1j_th:

Chuck Bronson

Yes she did.  Was fixated on it for 90% of the time...

Aryan

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I've never seen a forum so badly run as this one.  It puts Evs dump to shame.

4chan has treated me much better over the years, so this is something that you should think about.

I shake my head constantly the minute I attempt to post here, and leave shaking my head when I leave.

The personal insults never fucking stop.  It doesn't matter what a poster posts, the personal insults never fucking stop.  This is ENCOURAGED by Admin, but only for certain posters.

Most of you are losers in life, and this is the only outlet left.  I can understand this.

Fuck if I'll be a part of it.

I keep meaning to get back on 4chan, there's not much love for SJW's and ANTIFA on there.  :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Yes she did.  Was fixated on it for 90% of the time...

Most people would find that rude when in company.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Most people would find that rude when in company.

When one is addicted, that is to be expected...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I keep meaning to get back on 4chan, there's not much love for SJW's and ANTIFA on there.  :laugh:

No love for them!  Evs and Mimi's retarded crew thought for a moment that 'Anonymous' loves Niggers...

They don't.  I crashed that party for them!

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You believe anything Mel says? :2r4ml1j_th:

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You believe anything Mel says? :2r4ml1j_th:

I know you lot hate the guy, but as far as I'm aware he's been straight down the line with me, so I've no reason to doubt him?  ac_dunno

I've never been a bandwagon jumper, I always make my own mind up about someone rather than follow the herd.

Bricktop

Good for you; a true philanthropist.

You and Mel should be very happy together.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I know you lot hate the guy, but as far as I'm aware he's been straight down the line with me, so I've no reason to doubt him?  ac_dunno

I've never been a bandwagon jumper, I always make my own mind up about someone rather than follow the herd.

I am being honest, as I always have been with you.

If I was going to make shit up, certainly it would be something better than Evs not being able to get her damn face away from her Apple laptop at the bar.

This forum is the absolute worst when it comes to 'the clique.'  You can state that an orange is orange, and some of these idiots will spend weeks trying to convince otherwise, and it starts right from the top here.  Bricktop is one of the most idiotic posters here, and I know his game quite well.  He doesn't know quite as much as he thinks he does, but some others tend to be easily fooled.

You know what's really odd?  Evs won't even acknowledge the fact that we've actually met.  That is truly bizarre, but again not surprising considering how irrational and loopy she's been known to become...

Berry Sweet

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview