The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

ATTN: Renee

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 24, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I spent some time today wandering around Cabela's in Habibsford, which was a pleasant enough experience apart from some obese gimp in an electric mobility scooter that decided to follow me around no matter where the fuck I went...  I had to escape into the fishing section just to lose him.  When I went back to the ammo isles, guess who came rolling up right on my ass?  Would've liked to disconnect his batteries in the boot/footwear section so he'd be stranded there and out of everyone's way...

I needed to purchase some heavy hitting rounds.

I'm not a loader, and found HSM Bear Loads...  Hard cast, and loaded up to pressures on the higher side of what Marlin 1895's are designed to handle...  I will assume this is a Renee Approved load!

On the left is a standard jacketed lead 300 grain round.  On the right is a 430 grain hard-cast lead alloy round.  One is fine for deer, but I don't hunt...  

Hard-cast round is loaded up close to maxi pressures...  Is this Renee approved?  I think so!

http://i64.tinypic.com/21j85y9.jpg">

Hey Mel, cool it with the gun shit...its upsetting the resident, pompous, virtue signaling, authoritarian, Aussie asshat. And as a by-product, it is no doubt giving Fash a headache due to the fact that there has probably been a string of holier than thou, foot stomping, tantrum filled, protest PMs launched her way because of it. I could be wrong about the PMs, but let's error on the side of forum history.

If you want to discuss Marlins and appropriate loads, there is a very decent forum with many members more knowledgeable than I that you can go to, for this kind of information. I can PM the link to you if you want.

Now as for your expeirence at Cabela's; my advice to you is;...if you dont want strange people following your ass around...next time leave the leather pants at home and save them for gay pride day.

:laugh:

The Queen of the one liners...nice to see you again Renee.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"I love how the girls all rally around the whorepig, even when her globular arse is being kicked by those not intimidated by her raging American moronics.

Oh, and kiebers, of course...Little Sir Galahad...always siding with the ladies.

Kiebers' brand of Camelot style White Knighting is particularly excruciating to witness....

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I love how the girls all rally around the whorepig, even when her globular arse is being kicked by those not intimidated by her raging American moronics.

Oh, and kiebers, of course...Little Sir Galahad...always siding with the ladies.

Kiebers' brand of Camelot style White Knighting is particularly excruciating to witness....

White knight for Renee??? You're both on drugs. She doesn't need it, especially for those that have had their asses royally kicked by her. Not only that she would probably kick my ass for doing it. But I suppose that goes back to the assumptions that get made to cover up the Brits butt hurt.

Perhaps the two of you need a little white knighting...your obvious feelings of jealously and insecurity needs all the help it can get. Perhaps you two can get eddie to be your white knight.....  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

I think the guns are Renees gimmick..

She is more knowledgeable about them than an SAS operative.

She has a man-hating temper but if you are not being belligerent with her, she is a warm hearted nice woman.

Not to mention, she´s hot..

I can understand the attraction towards guns... A good gun is quite beautiful.

Sometimes I just like to hold my RK-62 and watch some TV with her..

cc

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Kiebers' brand of Camelot style White Knighting is particularly excruciating to witness....

White knight for Renee??? You're both on drugs. She doesn't need it, especially for those that have had their asses royally kicked by her. Not only that she would probably kick my ass for doing it. But I suppose that goes back to the assumptions that get made to cover up the Brits butt hurt.

Perhaps the two of you need a little white knighting...your obvious feelings of jealously and insecurity needs all the help it can get.

Perhaps you two can get eddie to be your white knight.....  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

"eddie" .... Now why didn't I think of that .. in light of the fact that they constantly ask me for advice .. so much so that Scouse won't finalize a post until I OK it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Perhaps the two of you need a little white knighting...your obvious feelings of jealously and insecurity needs all the help it can get. Perhaps you two can get eddie to be your white knight.....  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Have you joined the latest craze sweeping the US...the opioid epidemic. In all the years you've been following me around the internet, when the fuck have I EVER needed or asked for a "white knight"?

When did I ever back away from a verbal donnybrook?

Ditto for Scouse, who, despite the overwhelming antagonism he generates, stands his ground.

It seems you're deluding yourself again. YOU did the run in, chump, presumably to ingratiate yourself with the whorepig. Its your standard MO.

Its fucking pathetic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
If you want to discuss Marlins and appropriate loads, there is a very decent forum with many members more knowledgeable than I that you can go to, for this kind of information. I can PM the link to you if you want.

Buffalo Belle, and Mel.

Birds of a feather...

Aryan

Give me a fucking break, you are one of Renee's main cheerleaders, always have been. When me and her had our disagreements in the past you always stuck your beak in to defend her and undermined anything I said. If that's not White Knighting then I don't know what is....

So with that in mind and your well documented 'fondness' of the person in question, you're not exactly what can be considered an impartial source when it comes to declaring who got their 'asses royally kicked' are you?

Probably better if you kept quiet and go back to lurk mode.

cc

Give yourself a break, sonny

It's quite masochistic of you to even mention Renee.

She eats you up and spits you out every time you stumble / bumble into her path ... always leaving you to come back with nothing other than "your usual"  personal insults in your embarrassing failed efforts to save face

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"Give yourself a break, sonny

She eats you up and spits you out every time you stumble / bumble into her path ... always leaving you to come back with nothing other than "your usual"  personal insults in your embarrassing failed efforts to save face

My 'usual' insults? As opposed to your typical 'Nazi' accusations?

Pot Kettle *SMASH*.  :001_rolleyes:

You do realise referring to Nationalists as 'Nazis' is a leftist tactic? I guess you can't be all that opposed to the political left when you are happy to adopt their methods when it suits you.....

cc

None of which even addresses what my post actually was about which was

primarily about your  horrible beatings at the hands of Renee

and secondarily about your diversionary MO

such diversion being your trademark, and ALWAYS  applied no matter the issue at hand

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"BEHOLD!  My brand new Mighty Marlin 1895 bush gun!

Nice man  :thumbup:

Cant go wrong with a Marlin. My granddad, my dad, my uncle, me, my son, we all have Marlins.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

When's the last time you went camping and had recourse for a firearm?

When I went solo backpacking in the mountains. Was in the morning, and I heard something large running down the mountain towards my tent, thought it was a deer. I was in a ONE man tent, like a coffin lol. Well it ran right up to the tent and half kicked it, then swiped it twice before I yelled and chased it off. I grabbed my pistol, but didnt need it since I scared it off... but still, I was under attack!  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Red Dead Redemption 2 soon!  ac_dance

A few damn good lookin' games on the horizon! My son is excited too lol. That and the new Fallout.

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Give yourself a break, sonny

Whom are you calling "sonny"??