The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

ATTN: Renee

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 24, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Boy, you don't really realize just how large this round is, until you handle it in your hands...

http://i68.tinypic.com/15g4f15.jpg">

Bricktop

Oooooooo....did it make your testicles tingle?

Aryan

This thread.  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Anyhow, back to the topic at hand, as I don't have time for Grade 3 behaviour from middle aged to elderly people...

Fitted a quality sling, and the Marlin packs nicely.  You still won't forget you have 7 pounds hanging off your shoulder, but some weight needs to be there to make recoil tolerable.

Will take it for a run at the range next week (weekends are a fucking zoo there), to ensure function and make sure sights are sighted.  Will give the bore a quick clean before I go, and then do a full strip and clean afterwards.

Been meaning to add a decent lever-action to my arsenal, and this one brings back the feel of my stepfathers old Winchester 30-30 lever, which of course he ended up giving to his biological kid...

That's a first.

Renee

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Renee"Mel, I've been over this many times with you and you still refuse to get it.

Oh, I got it all right...  Right as he was applying a sale sticker on it!  Just saved $140 compared to yesterdays price.

You see, I do listen sometimes!  BEHOLD!  My brand new Mighty Marlin 1895 bush gun!  Hopefully it is 'Renee Approved'...  

As far as potential quality issues, I went over it thoroughly with a magnifying glass before purchase, as I am familiar with some complaints about the newer Remlins, but can find no flaws on this particular gun as of yet, and I'm pretty fucking thorough and do expect everything to be damn near 100% right.

Now I just have to get a case and a shoulder strap.

http://i65.tinypic.com/nejd34.jpg">

Very nice, lots of luck with it, use it in "good health". That means keep the foreign objects out of your ass...  :nea:

Just a word of advice...you might want to consider removing the rear sight and installing a receiver mounted ghost ring, or apature sight. I recommend a Skinner express sight. You'll be impressed just how fast they come up and line up with your eye. They're ideal for a short range brush rifle like that.

http://www.skinnersights.com/index.html">http://www.skinnersights.com/index.html

BTW, is that cannon ported?....If not, a little snot like you better be holding on real tight when you touch off one of those big buffalo killers.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Chuck Bronson

Thanks!  Will check out the Skinner sight...  Although factory irons don't seem all that bad, there is usually always room for improvement in the sight department.

Ported?  Ported barrels are for little babies!  Real rugged hairy macho men like myself take the full recoil and muzzle rise like the rugged macho men that we are!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

BTW, is that cannon ported?....If not, a little snot like you better be holding on real tight when you touch off one of those big buffalo killers.... :laugh3:

Not something a meatmound like you need concern yourself with, eh...not with all that shock absorbent padding.

Chuck Bronson

I have actually studied the effects of recoil on different people, albeit in a non-scientific environment.

Firearm used was an older 12 gauge of mine at the time, with a fairly solid butt-plate, firing Magnum slugs.

This is actually a pretty brutal combo for recoil, and I've witnessed the results...  A few well-bruised shoulders.  My buddy at the time was a big guy...  6' 2", and like 230# (you would NOT want to fuck with him in a dark alley), surprisingly showed quite a bit of bruising and discomfort.  I cannot say for sure his firing technique wasn't partly to blame either...  He's not a gun guy.

Smaller, more toned guys like myself have no problem with the recoil.  I believe that it's just easier for our shoulders to get pushed back during recoil, easier...  We can more easily 'absorb' and 'move' with the recoil, without as much pain or bruising.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"You are shorter than Seoul..

Skinnier too.

I'm 5' 11", and toned as fuck!  If that makes me undesirable, than so be it!

Easy there.  You just posted a pic of you in your panties not long ago...you were not 'toned as fuck'.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"How's it going Renee?

Sorry, Seoul...  Renee only converses with MACHO HAIRY REAL MEN like myself!

Ooh Renee! Look out! There's a new Weiner in town and hes looking for you!

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ooh Renee! Look out! There's a new Weiner in town and hes looking for you!

Shouldn't you be prowling the Indian Reserves right about now?

Surely there's another convicted Indian murderer that you can't wait to pop another kid out with?

Chuck Bronson

You can thank Renee, for the fact that there is now another violent, deadly weapon, on the streets of North America right now...

Chuck Bronson

http://i66.tinypic.com/m8dapk.gif">

Odinson

The 45-70 is called the potato gun in here..

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"You can thank Renee, for the fact that there is now another violent, deadly weapon, on the streets of North America right now...

She may as well marry a gun.

The only way she will find another husband is to convince a blind man she's a seeing-eye pig.