The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

And this is why I love Japan

Started by Zetsu, August 27, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

">

Currently still watching the vid on YT, but already know it's worth posting here in TBC and the West could learn a thing or 2 from teh Japanese.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
">

Currently still watching the vid on YT, but already know it's worth posting here in TBC and the West could learn a thing or 2 from teh Japanese.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Japan will never become a multicultural nation in my opinion.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Japan will never become a multicultural nation in my opinion.

Not that this is necessarily a bad thing.  They just need to start having more sex to counter their dwindling birth rates!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Japan will never become a multicultural nation in my opinion.

Not that this is necessarily a bad thing.  They just need to start having more sex to counter their dwindling birth rates!

I think they are turning to robots to fill jobs.

Chuck Bronson

I should travel to Japan and see if I can help them with their dwindling birth rate problem...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I should travel to Japan and see if I can help them with their dwindling birth rate problem...

Young Japanese are not marrying and having children..

They prefer to live at home and travel..

Some Japanese extend adolescence into their late thirties or even forties.

Chuck Bronson

That could end up being a problem in the long run...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">

Tbh I'm glad that's the case, Japan has bought so many good things to the world with their anime, music, fashion, civil engineering, electronics, cuisine, cars, etc.  It would be sad to see if that country turned into a mess just like Sweden... just hope they keep on staying a bit xenophobic.

Wazzzup

">

Tbh I'm glad that's the case, Japan has bought so many good things to the world with their anime, music, fashion, civil engineering, electronics, cuisine, cars, etc.  It would be sad to see if that country turned into a mess just like Sweden... just hope they keep on staying a bit xenophobic.100% agree

japan has an awesome culture and his given many great things to the world, if they are a bit overcautious about preserving their culture, than so be it. I would much rather they be overly cautious than utterly reckless like many western countries.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
">

Tbh I'm glad that's the case, Japan has bought so many good things to the world with their anime, music, fashion, civil engineering, electronics, cuisine, cars, etc.  It would be sad to see if that country turned into a mess just like Sweden... just hope they keep on staying a bit xenophobic.100% agree

japan has an awesome culture and his given many great things to the world, if they are a bit overcautious about preserving their culture, than so be it. I would much rather they be overly cautious than utterly reckless like many western countries.

Japan is superb, but IMO Europe is even better, I mean they lifted the world out of the dark ages and revolutionize the lives of many that are willing to adopt their culture and technology.  Lets just hope one day the West could find a solution to this mass immigration problem before it becomes too late.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

">

Japan is a smart country. They won't copy Western Europe's mistakes.

Anonymous

">

Japan is superb, but IMO Europe is even better, I mean they lifted the world out of the dark ages and revolutionize the lives of many that are willing to adopt their culture and technology.  Lets just hope one day the West could find a solution to this mass immigration problem before it becomes too late.  ac_unsure
Japan followed in Europe's footsteps during the Meiji restoration. With the end of European colonialism, came a dangerous and worsening case of guilt. Japan resisted that despite the crimes they committed eighty years ago.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
">

Japan followed in Europe's footsteps during the Meiji restoration. With the end of European colonialism, came a dangerous and worsening case of guilt. Japan resisted that despite the crimes they committed eighty years ago.

Lol I used to hate the Japanese for never apologizing for their war crimes like unit 731 or rape of Nanjing, but now I'm kinda glad they never did, if they were as sympathetic or obligated as the West, the world would be a some what different than right now, definately more depressing.

Chuck Bronson

EVERYBODY did bad things in the past.  We can keep apologizing and apologizing, but what good does it do?  None of us were alive and active in these things when they happened!

Zetsu

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"EVERYBODY did bad things in the past.  We can keep apologizing and apologizing, but what good does it do?  None of us were alive and active in these things when they happened!

Germany did apologized but Japan never did, instead they keep on paying their respect to the shrine filled with buried class A war criminals.  Not to mention German soldiers never did anything atrocious to Ally forces.

">

Print
User actions