Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Got the keys!!

Started by Berry Sweet, August 30, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Got the walk thru and keys to my new place this morning!  Some family and friends moved stuff in while I was at work and I just spent the last 3 hours moving more stuff.  I'm beat!

I will be moving more over the weekend and getting 'er done!  I'm so excited! I cant wait to get all my stuff in there and finally have my regular washer and dryer hooked up!!  Life is good!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Got the walk thru and keys to my new place this morning!  Some family and friends moved stuff in while I was at work and I just spent the last 3 hours moving more stuff.  I'm beat!

I will be moving more over the weekend and getting 'er done!  I'm so excited! I cant wait to get all my stuff in there and finally have my regular washer and dryer hooked up!!  Life is good!

I'm so very happy for you and your daughter Berry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Got the walk thru and keys to my new place this morning!  Some family and friends moved stuff in while I was at work and I just spent the last 3 hours moving more stuff.  I'm beat!

You are tired, but feel great. That is awesome. :thumbup:

Berry Sweet

ac_blush Thx!

It's been a long week.  I'm so ready for school to start and new beginnings!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"ac_blush Thx!

It's been a long week.  I'm so ready for school to start and new beginnings!

Your last two nights in your old apartment.

ac_smile

Chuck Bronson

She can now trash up her new ghetto 'hood...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"She can now trash up her new ghetto 'hood...

:001_rolleyes:

Chuck Bronson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"You know it's true...

That Berry is happy about moving to a bigger apartment?

That is one hundred per cent true.

Chuck Bronson

It's just me and you here, Fash....

Anonymous

That is so great kid. ac_drinks

Berry Sweet

I'm in my new place tonight!  Not everything is here yet.  The beds are and put together...my TVs n electronics...shaw is coming tomorrow and hooking up the wifi.  

Thx Herman!  I'm so excited but exhausted.  Tomorrow is another day of moving more stuff.

Berry Sweet

cc

^^ Ya, he is. I get the impression that inside he knows it too.

Congrats on the new digs, Berry. It happened for a great gal that deserves it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

I'm not jelly, but I'm glad you've managed to move up in quality, Berry.  Your old ghetto sounded like a fucking shithole, and I wouldn't have been happy in a place like that either...