Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Got the keys!!

Started by Berry Sweet, August 30, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've never heard of that before Bricktop.  If it does, I'm down....I love to fart!  At home of course.  And sometimes at work.  I only openly fart around people who know me...so if I do, feel privileged!

Oh, yeah...the rancid stench of haloumi cheese, moussaka and baklava that has been fermenting for weeks kills all plantlife in the vicinity and I'm to feel "privileged"??

:wasntme1gd1:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've never heard of that before Bricktop.  If it does, I'm down....I love to fart!  At home of course.  And sometimes at work.  I only openly fart around people who know me...so if I do, feel privileged!

Oh, yeah...the rancid stench of haloumi cheese, moussaka and baklava that has been fermenting for weeks kills all plantlife in the vicinity and I'm to feel "privileged"??

:wasntme1gd1:

:laugh3:  my farts rarely smell.  Mostly it's just the sound...like a squidgy trumpet...its funny.

Bricktop

Squidgy trumpet?

ac_umm

Like one of these?

">

Berry Sweet

I love those royal rippers!  Those are rare tho...they are so long!  I had those a few weeks ago before I moved...it was like....when's it gonna stop??  I think I posted about it....one of them lasted literally 20-30 seconds!!!

Bricktop

Where's the pix of your new crib?