The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Got the keys!!

Started by Berry Sweet, August 30, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

I'm loving this new place!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes I am Shen.  I have no idea when this is going to get done.  I'm so tired and sore from the move...to top it off I have more hours at work the next few weeks and I'm bloody tired when I get home.  This weekend I'm going out...visiting and someone is giving me some information on a new job.  It's like everything positive has happened to me being bang boom....its overwhelming.

You got to start thinking of a date you are going to have us over for a party. I like Greek food by the way. :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes I am Shen.  I have no idea when this is going to get done.  I'm so tired and sore from the move...to top it off I have more hours at work the next few weeks and I'm bloody tired when I get home.  This weekend I'm going out...visiting and someone is giving me some information on a new job.  It's like everything positive has happened to me being bang boom....its overwhelming.

Are you actively seeking a new job Berry?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You got to start thinking of a date you are going to have us over for a party. I like Greek food by the way. :wink:

Lol....for some reason I am really exhausted...I haven't done as much as I wanted...I just want to sleep...I might be sick or just overworked from summer.  But I will eventually have OPA time!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Lol....for some reason I am really exhausted...I haven't done as much as I wanted...I just want to sleep...I might be sick or just overworked from summer.  But I will eventually have OPA time!

Excuses, excuses. I will supply the swish.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Are you actively seeking a new job Berry?

No...not actively...just had a few people offer something that may be worth my time.   I'm just really tired (which is rare) and I haven't had time for my b12 shot in a few weeks :(     I do want to start a new career.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"

You mean barrel wash..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

You mean barrel wash..

Yes maam. The nector of the Gods.

Berry Sweet

Nector of the gods lol

Do you make your own?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Nector of the gods lol

Do you make your own?

I turn my own barrels.

Berry Sweet

I just cant wait for pot to become legal.  Almost 1 more month.

Bricktop

You do know marijuana causes flatulence, don't you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You do know marijuana causes flatulence, don't you?

Another reason not to smoke it.

Berry Sweet

I've never heard of that before Bricktop.  If it does, I'm down....I love to fart!  At home of course.  And sometimes at work.  I only openly fart around people who know me...so if I do, feel privileged!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You do know marijuana causes flatulence, don't you?

Another reason not to smoke it.

I prefer weed over alcohol.  I only smoke it at bedtime anyway...it helps me sleep.