The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Got the keys!!

Started by Berry Sweet, August 30, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

My ex was Ukraine, and that bitch could live off perogies...  Freezer always had a bag of god damned perogies just for her.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" I can't wait to actually host dinner parties now!

I'm free next week. I don't eat brussel sprouts, celery or quinoa, and I don't drink wine.

:eating-smileys-emoticons43:

Berry contracted it out to Herman..

Barrel wash, venison smokies, perogies and mustard are on the menu.

:laugh:

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Congratz on your new home Berry ac_drinks  We're all happy you're happy knowing the awesome feeling it's like to move to a new place.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Got the walk thru and keys to my new place this morning!  Some family and friends moved stuff in while I was at work and I just spent the last 3 hours moving more stuff.  I'm beat!

I will be moving more over the weekend and getting 'er done!  I'm so excited! I cant wait to get all my stuff in there and finally have my regular washer and dryer hooked up!!  Life is good!

Woo Hoo. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Zetsu"Congratz on your new home Berry ac_drinks  We're all happy you're happy knowing the awesome feeling it's like to move to a new place.  ac_cool

Thx.  It's an adjustment for me cause of my disabilities but its soooo much more convenient! I cant wait to place the suite together and make a new home!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Got the walk thru and keys to my new place this morning!  Some family and friends moved stuff in while I was at work and I just spent the last 3 hours moving more stuff.  I'm beat!

I will be moving more over the weekend and getting 'er done!  I'm so excited! I cant wait to get all my stuff in there and finally have my regular washer and dryer hooked up!!  Life is good!

Woo Hoo. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Oh totally but I'm so overwhelmed!

Chuck Bronson

How many disabilities do you have now?

Berry Sweet

All afternoon was spent donating shit and cleaning the place.  So much work!  I cant handle this anymore at my age.  Shout out to those who helped with the heavy stuff (and the strongest one was a woman!) And my kind neighbor who came over to help clean! I'm so blessed! This has been a fabulous month!

Now everyone wants to come over and visit!  I'm so thrilled!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"How many disabilities do you have now?

I've always had 3 unnoticed disabilities.  I will not talk about all of them.

Berry Sweet

But yet I still work and live my life.

Chuck Bronson

I knew about one...  I didn't know about the other two!  Sorry about the hand dealt!

Berry Sweet

To be honest, I'm ok with it.  It's not terrible.  My hearing is the worst one.  I'm not good in loud bars n shit..but then no one is...its been a struggle but my kid sees what I go thru...and even tho shes a bad ass...she has a good spot for kids with disabilities, she treats them right and makes them part of the group..shes even won awards for it!  So that's a bonus!

Chuck Bronson

I know you're deaf, but what else is wrong with you?

Berry Sweet

I'm not 100% deaf.  I wear hearing aids...I need them for work.  I just cant be in extremely loud environments.  It's ok, many people today will lose their hearing thru their jobs, mostly men and esp on the oil fields, so they say.

The other 2 are none of your business, they are not life threatening.

Chuck Bronson

I didn't know you were that gimped, Berry!