The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Got the keys!!

Started by Berry Sweet, August 30, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Thx Velvet!  This new suite is so warm and inviting!  I can't wait to actually host dinner parties now!  More space!

I'm so exhausted from today.  My arse is parked for the night.  Tomorrow I have to clean the entire old suite and also prime 2 rooms which I painted.  It's so weird to see this place I lived in for 9 years, empty.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" I can't wait to actually host dinner parties now!

I'm free next week. I don't eat brussel sprouts, celery or quinoa, and I don't drink wine.

:eating-smileys-emoticons43:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I'm free next week. I don't eat brussel sprouts, celery or quinoa, and I don't drink wine.

Lol

Brussels taste better in a sauce or flavored with something.  I think they are nasty too..but if you cook them right, they're amazing!

Celery is always in stock at my place,  the dragon loves it.

Does wine make you sick? Red wine has too many nitrates and makes me gag...but there some whites that are amazing!

Berry Sweet

Fuck...I burned my right hand a few days ago....really dumb story...but the top is getting red and a small blister....I been putting lavendar essential oil on it and it takes the pain away...healing great!

Long story short...something glass with boiling water in it exploded and it managed to hit me hand.  I'm so lucky it didn't hit my face...geez.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Long story short...something glass with boiling water in it exploded and it managed to hit me hand.  I'm so lucky it didn't hit my face...geez.

I don't trust any glass with boiling water temps...  It can shatter from the temp shock.

Only metallic objects will see boiling water in my ktchen.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Lol

Brussels taste better in a sauce or flavored with something.  I think they are nasty too..but if you cook them right, they're amazing!

Celery is always in stock at my place,  the dragon loves it.

Does wine make you sick? Red wine has too many nitrates and makes me gag...but there some whites that are amazing!

Let's forget the sprouts and celery, m'kay?

I drink beer, and spirits (not Canadian... :beurk: ) and anything that gets you drunk quicker.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Long story short...something glass with boiling water in it exploded and it managed to hit me hand.  I'm so lucky it didn't hit my face...geez.

I don't trust any glass with boiling water temps...  It can shatter from the temp shock.

Only metallic objects will see boiling water in my ktchen.

Shit happens.

Bricktop

So does Mel.

Same thing really.

Frood

Brussel sprouts fried with garlic, onion, bacon, corn kernels, apple cider vinegar, and a bit of chicken stock and marjoram are great. Even children love them that way. Over mashed potatoes
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Brussel sprouts are pig food.

Period.

Berry Sweet

I like them in a cheese sauce or a glaze.  Plain is gross.

Berry Sweet

On a happier note...that's not my veggie of choice at a party....I'm more of a mushroom cap or dip kinda gal.

Bricktop

On the upside, I believe brussel sprouts are great for gas.

Anonymous

Berry contracted it out to Herman..

Barrel wash, venison smokies, perogies and mustard are on the menu.

:laugh:

Chuck Bronson

My ex was Ukraine, and that bitch could live off perogies...  Freezer always had a bag of god damned perogies just for her.