The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

It's a 911 Anniversary for 17 years

Started by Frood, September 11, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Me too. Took about 3 or 4 days to realize the explanations were bullshit.

And people wonder why I continue to highlight the idiocy of this ape...

:crazy:

cc

That one sure made your  case ... in spades!!!!!

Disgusting in any context .... unforgivable and obnoxious as thread title on this date ... should be edited, frankly
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Many don't realize that this was completion of the 1993 bombing try of Ramsi Youseff (plotter / planner KLM's nephew) that did not bring down the tower ... and an extension of the 1995 Asia Oplan Bojinka plot of KSM and Youseff

I am not familiar with these.

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"That one sure made your  case ... in spades!!!!!

Disgusting in any context .... unforgivable and obnoxious as thread title on this date ... should be edited, frankly

Typical...VERY typical of Freud's warped sense of reason.

Anonymous

Another 911 has come and gone. Along with it the usual conspiracy theorists who call us sheeple.

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Many don't realize that this was completion of the 1993 bombing try of Ramsi Youseff (plotter / planner KLM's nephew) that did not bring down the tower ... and an extension of the 1995 Asia Oplan Bojinka plot of KSM and Youseff

Later I'll elaborate. The whole thing put together is quite a tale of islamic perseverance and follow-through, alongside foolhardiness / stubbornness  of the CIA / FBI and all agencies everywhere unable to make what should be obvious connections

Would someone please edit the thread title?

Anonymous

Later I'll elaborate. The whole thing put together is quite a tale of islamic perseverance and follow-through, alongside foolhardiness / stubbornness  of the CIA / FBI and all agencies everywhere unable to make what should be obvious connections

I will do that cc.

ac_smile

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I will do that cc.

ac_smile

Excuse me, but why would you do that?
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Following up

Earlier Jan 95 we lived lived within sight of where they caught Ramzi Yousef's helper.

Authorities got VERY lucky. A helper started a minor kitchen fire, fire trucks came, cops came and found bundles of terror goodies in the apartment

Ramzi is the guy who planted the truck bomb in one of the towers in 93. They almost got Yousef that day but he was out shopping, saw the commotion and got on a plane out of the country .. CIA followed him and did get him when he got to Islamabad and he is in jail in NY for life.

He and KSM (Sheik Khalid Mohammed, THE 911 planner and his uncle) were planning "Operation Bojinka" from that downtown Manila apartment .. planning just a few minor incidents like killing the pope next week in Manila and then the next week hijacking 11 planes and crash them into buildings around Asia.

KSM, later to be the sole 9/11 planner, had been there 2 days before they raided the apartment ..... timing, sigh

Just before that Yousef had placed a small "test" bomb on an aircraft. Next flight, it went off under the seat of a Japanese fellow killing him but it did not bring down the plane (I think Manila to Tokyo?)

Operation Bojinka was a planned series of terrorist attack schedules for January of 1995.

The plot involved three separate elements:

- The assassination of Pope John Paul II during a visit to the Phillipines on January 15.

- The bombing of eleven airliners on January 21 and 22.

- The flying of a Cessna filled with explosives into CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

911 Review Commission Final Report - http://911review.com/precedent/scenarios/bojinka.html">http://911review.com/precedent/scenarios/bojinka.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojinka_plot">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojinka_plot

So stupid. I recall the Minister of Intel pleading for the US to pick up on the things they discovered several times on Manila TV.

They did not and they got 911 in 01 ...

We were privy to most of the inside poop as were friends with the previous intel general who took us into headquarters for talks on the subject (and to show off his N American friends... it was the Fils, eh!) .. so we learned lots about how islam works ... the "roles" chosen by each person etc ... and lots about KSM and how he thought.

- details were all known and offered to the US by Filippine intel – not taken seriously

- KSM involved as leader .....

For us it all added up to a big "DUH"!!! – TOO obvious what the future would bring - too obvious they would return to finish the tower job (even way back then I knew islam does not accept defeat) - too obvious aviation was in KSM's mind

Yet the CIA and FBI couldn't put 2 and 2 together ? ... even after many warnings from an intel agency?  .. until AFTER they struck years later??????

Aside - And many wonder why we took and still take that death cult seriously? ... and especially so as  governments don't take it anywhere serious enough? They didn't before 9/11 and they don't now, like as though 9/11  was a one off, when it epitomizes exactly what the "fighter" role of islam is and has been for 1460 years, sigh

PAST WEEK:

Paris (high % islamic)  - on 2 consecutive days this past weekend - 2 unconnected stabbing attacks - 9 injured, 4 critical

Weekend before last - 2 stabbed to death in subway station

Every stab was meant to kill

And these are just the rabble, not intelligent planners like KSM

As sure as we were that KSM would strike the US hard despite them being handed the  handwriting  on the wall, I am also sure that we have barely tasted the tip of the iceberg called islam

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Excuse me, but why would you do that?

Hmmm...good question, that.

I'm going out on a limb here...but maybe the OP was posted by a dick, who showed little respect for the loss of innocent life. :crazy:

Or perhaps just to annoy you.

Works for me, either way.

JOE

cc, a lotta reasons many Canadians have stoped going to the USA is its no longer worth the hassle just to buy a bottle of milk, a chocolate bar, a tank of gas or pick up a parcel. I used to go to Point Roberts but its even become somewhat of an ordeal to go there now. So I havent bothered going back. If theyre gonna make it that difficult may as well spend my tourist dollars in another country where I feel more welcome.

Quote from: "cc"About 10 minutes into it, my mind had a selfish thought. What if they planned it here and got into the US via Canada?

Especially relevant because several islamics had tried before from Canada ...  and the then recent millennium attempt came from Quebec  via Victoria BC and was stopped only by an observant and brave lady of the Port Angeles WA border patrol.

The border and money transactions changed drastically as it was after 9/11. Has they used "easy" Canada to plan and enter the US,  border itself and overall relations would have been far more affected

Until the next day when we found who perps were and that they were islamics using  "student visas", I had parallel thoughts of horror with the event itself along with "what if from Canada" running in my mind

That scenario could well happen in the future. We have many really bad Fundy mosques and many bad critters running free here, a clueless Federal Govt driven by PC-first agenda etc. .. The US Govt knows that ... and "several" attempts have been thwarted  ... one in fact shot up the Flint Michigan Airport  .. another plotted to get the train while it was on the Niagara bridge for a couple of many examples

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"cc, a lotta reasons many Canadians have stoped going to the USA is its no longer worth the hassle just to buy a bottle of milk, a chocolate bar, a tank of gas or pick up a parcel. I used to go to Point Roberts but its even become somewhat of an ordeal to go there now. So I havent bothered going back. If theyre gonna make it that difficult may as well spend my tourist dollars in another country where I feel more welcome.

What hassle, what ordeal, other than the lines to get in?

My husband just got  back from North Dakota and nothing has changed....your reason for entering, how long will you stay, same questions Americans get asked  when entering Canada..

The reason Canadians think twice about shopping in the USA is a seventy five cent dollar.

Frood

The reason the thread title got jacked?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The reason the thread title got jacked?

A request was made and it was edited..

I grant reasonable requests from other posters too including yourself when you requested posts be moved to MIscellaneous Thread Derailment in RR.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The reason the thread title got jacked?

A request was made and it was edited..

I grant reasonable requests from other posters too including yourself when you requested posts be moved to MIscellaneous Thread Derailment in RR.

The person who requested my thread title be changed was not reasonable.
Blahhhhhh...