The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

It's a 911 Anniversary for 17 years

Started by Frood, September 11, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

A few thousand died. Hundreds of thousands have since died, been tortured, incarcerated, or maimed because just because. Republican and Democrat administrations have carried on being evil in the US. Their reason? A war on terror which only they believe should be prosecuted by themselves with terror.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"A few thousand died. Hundreds of thousands have since died, been tortured, incarcerated, or maimed because just because. Republican and Democrat administrations have carried on being evil in the US. Their reason? A war on terror which only they believe should be prosecuted by themselves with terror.

I remember where I was and what I was doing when I saw the chilling images of those planes crashing into the twin towers.

Frood

Me too. Took about 3 or 4 days to realize the explanations were bullshit.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"A few thousand died. Hundreds of thousands have since died, been tortured, incarcerated, or maimed because just because. Republican and Democrat administrations have carried on being evil in the US. Their reason? A war on terror which only they believe should be prosecuted by themselves with terror.

I think it was an inside job so that the warhawks in the Pentagon could make themselves useful to justify their employment/existence. Also a way to sell arms & stuff taxpayer dollars into the pockets of the defense contractors.

Its do obvious that this was all a setup & an excuse to wage war in Afghanistan & Iraq.

It was evident there was no measured response to the supposed Iraqi threat.

And the USA has not made ammends for starting an illegal war nor killing thousands.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Ya sure, whatever you say.

Detective Joe figured it out.  9-11 has to be an inside job, because everybody knows Muslims would never do something like, kill a bunch of infidels,  :001_rolleyes:  :oeudC:  :dash1:  :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Ya sure, whatever you say.

Detective Joe figured it out.  9-11 has to be an inside job, because everybody knows Muslims would never do something like, kill a bunch of infidels,  :001_rolleyes:  :oeudC:  :dash1:  :crazy:

Typical failed prog reasoning.

cc

About 10 minutes into it, my mind had a selfish thought. What if they planned it here and got into the US via Canada?

Especially relevant because several islamics had tried before from Canada ...  and the then recent millennium attempt came from Quebec  via Victoria BC and was stopped only by an observant and brave lady of the Port Angeles WA border patrol.

The border and money transactions changed drastically as it was after 9/11. Has they used "easy" Canada to plan and enter the US,  border itself and overall relations would have been far more affected

Until the next day when we found who perps were and that they were islamics using  "student visas", I had parallel thoughts of horror with the event itself along with "what if from Canada" running in my mind

That scenario could well happen in the future. We have many really bad Fundy mosques and many bad critters running free here, a clueless Federal Govt driven by PC-first agenda etc. .. The US Govt knows that ... and "several" attempts have been thwarted  ... one in fact shot up the Flint Michigan Airport  .. another plotted to get the train while it was on the Niagara bridge for a couple of many examples
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

How many hundreds were on those planes...

Yet none of them, ya know, attacked the hijackers..

They deserved it..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"How many hundreds were on those planes...

They deserved it..

Flight 93.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"About 10 minutes into it, my mind had a selfish thought. What if they planned it here and got into the US via Canada?

Especially relevant because several islamics had tried before from Canada ...  and the then recent millennium attempt came from Quebec  via Victoria BC and was stopped only by an observant and brave lady of the Port Angeles WA border patrol.

The border and money transactions changed drastically as it was after 9/11. Has they used "easy" Canada to plan and enter the US,  border itself and overall relations would have been far more affected

Until the next day when we found who perps were and that they were islamics using  "student visas", I had parallel thoughts of horror with the event itself along with "what if from Canada" running in my mind

That scenario could well happen in the future. We have many really bad Fundy mosques and many bad critters running free here, a clueless Federal Govt driven by PC-first agenda etc. .. The US Govt knows that ... and "several" attempts have been thwarted  ... one in fact shot up the Flint Michigan Airport  .. another plotted to get the train while it was on the Niagara bridge for a couple of many examples

I have no doubt that either Canada will be hit with a major terror attack or this country will be used to launch an attack on the USA.

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

They deserved it..

Flight 93.

Okay 40 people...

Including crew and non-terrorist passengers..

4 hijackers whom were armed only with some kind of stabbing weapons..

Victim mentality..

If the plane was filled with army personnel, they would have taken things to their own two good hands...

Its not about the combat training.. Its the different mentality.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

They deserved it..

Flight 93.

Okay 40 people...

Including crew and non-terrorist passengers..

4 hijackers whom were armed only with some kind of stabbing weapons..

Victim mentality..

If the plane was filled with army personnel, they would have taken things to their own two good hands...

Its not about the combat training.. Its the different mentality.

When they knew it was a hijacking they acted. The others didn't have that knowledge until it was too late.

cc

Hijackers had front row seats up in 1st class, so many had no idea what was going on ... only some confusion as to what was happening

In fact, Mo Atta, the in the sky leader, came on the mike acted as pilot  and said "returning to airport" etc etc. to calm confuse passengers (no doubt as rehearsed)

During 4th flight the earlier damage was known via cellphone - so many acted and rushed the cockpit .. appears "Saudi pilot" decided they they could not fight off passengers and get to target now (likely White House or Congress), so crashed it (also no doubt a contingency plan)

Many don't realize that this was completion of the 1993 bombing try of Ramsi Youseff (plotter / planner KLM's nephew) that did not bring down the tower ... and an extension of the 1995 Asia Oplan Bojinka plot of KSM and Youseff
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Hijackers had front row seats up in 1st class, so many had no idea what was going on ... only some confusion as to what was happening

In fact, Mo Atta, the in the sky leader, came on the mike acted as pilot  and said "returning to airport" etc etc. to calm confuse passengers (no doubt as rehearsed)

During 4th flight the earlier damage was known via cellphone - so many acted and rushed the cockpit .. appears "Saudi pilot" decided they they could not fight off passengers and get to target now (likely White House or Congress), so crashed it (also no doubt a contingency plan)

Many don't realize that this was completion of the 1993 bombing try of Ramsi Youseff (plotter / planner KLM's nephew) that did not bring down the tower ... and an extension of the 1995 Asia Oplan Bojinka plot of KSM and Youseff

The passengers on the first three flights had no idea what wss happening until it was too late.