The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

It's a 911 Anniversary for 17 years

Started by Frood, September 11, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"It really is just a run of the mill 'follow the money' explanation for 9/11.....

Who benefited from the various tragic events? Lucky Larry? Israel? Various members of the Zionist infested US government?

Anyone remember the dancing Israelis celebrating after the planes hit the towers ???

Also, does anyone seriously believe that a group of primitive sand n1ggers could pull off the biggest terrorist attack in recent history against a superpower like America without the US establishment having any prior knowledge?

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and could not be a more obvious Kosher endorsed False Flag conspiracy if they tried....

Palestinians danced in the streets celebrating 9-11, not Israelis

">

">

5 israelis who might have looked to an old woman to be celebrating doesn't compare to hundreds of Palestinians caught on video clearly celebrating

I'm not excusing Palestinians celebrating over what happened, far from it, but I suppose they will just see it as the US getting a taste of it's own medicine...

Those Israelis admitted on national television that they were in America to (I'm paraphrasing here but this is basically what was said) 'document the event because they come from a country which experiences terrorism regularly'........  

What event? How did they know there was going to be a terror attack to document??  ac_wot  

In my view, both Israeli and American intelligence services knew the attack was going to happen and they allowed it so they could embark on their 'war on terror' agenda in the Middle East, which amounts to nothing more than invasions of so called 'rogue nations' or more pecisely, any country which is hostile towards Israel and Zionism.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It really is just a run of the mill 'follow the money' explanation for 9/11.....

Who benefited from the various tragic events? Lucky Larry? Israel? Various members of the Zionist infested US government?

Anyone remember the dancing Israelis celebrating after the planes hit the towers ???

Also, does anyone seriously believe that a group of primitive sand n1ggers could pull off the biggest terrorist attack in recent history against a superpower like America without the US establishment having any prior knowledge?

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and could not be a more obvious Kosher endorsed False Flag conspiracy if they tried....

">

">

5 israelis who might have looked to an old woman to be celebrating doesn't compare to hundreds of Palestinians caught on video clearly celebrating

I'm not excusing Palestinians celebrating over what happened, far from it, but I suppose they will just see it as the US getting a taste of it's own medicine...

Those Israelis admitted on national television that they were in America to (I'm paraphrasing here but this is basically what was said) 'document the event because they come from a country which experiences terrorism regularly'........  

What event? How did they know there was going to be a terror attack to document??  ac_wot  

In my view, both Israeli and American intelligence services knew the attack was going to happen and they allowed it so they could embark on their 'war on terror' agenda in the Middle East, which amounts to nothing more than invasions of so called 'rogue nations' or more pecisely, any country which is hostile towards Israel and Zionism.
Scouse, 911 was committed by islam against the great satan. No nation was behind it let alone a Western ally. Jumping on every single tidbit on the internet is stupid. And by the way, there are similar stories about Chinese saying that. A big yawn.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

">

">

No, it does not and these conspiracy whackjobs know that.

Is there really any need for the name calling? It's always the same when this kind of thing is discussed, much of the 'Our government would never lie to us' brigade resort to childish insults when they encounter people who disagree with the official narrative, which is a sure sign of when someone is losing an argument.

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, nor am I part of the flat earth society or a believer of reptilian shape-shifters. I do however know that dangerous, powerful elites, who regard us as nothing more than useless cattle, rule over us and it is highly likely that these people helped orchestrate 9/11.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

">

">

Scouse, 911 was committed by islam against the great satan. No nation was behind it let alone a Western ally. Jumping on every single tidbit on the internet is stupid. And by the way, there are similar stories about Chinese saying that. A big yawn.

Same old story, Jews can do no wrong huh?

Care to explain what those Israelis were talking about if Mossad weren't involved?

I think some people on here need to read about the Lavon Affair and the attack on the USS Liberty....

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Was China behind 911?

">

It's on youtube , so it has to be true. Once again, Scouse wins the Gomer award.

cc

I got a better one

I have an islamic friend from a Shia offshoot cult  that only 2 years after 9 / 11 and in all seriousness informed me that an Xian Armageddonist group from S. Western US colluded with Armageddonist Shia  12vers to put the Armageddonist Shia 12ver guy in the silly dress into power in Iran in 79.

Then it got better. Later they organized / tricked  KSM, Mo Atta and Co to do 9/11 (even though they were all Sunnis)  ... all toward getting the evil and hated US and West to retaliate with nukes and bring on "blessed" Armageddon c/w free ride to heaven for all true Shia that 12vers believe.

When I questioned him a bit, he followed up by emailing  me dozens of website links ABSOLUTELY "proving" it all to be true

Apparently many in Iran, especially from his cult,   believe this stuff and their "proof" as strongly as cultists of other cloths have their very different theories and internet "proof"

While kooky, its every bit as "proven" as any of the other cults

Since 9/11 I have run into a total of 4 groups (four)  that have theories and  "links to absolute proofs" .. all very different stories from each other. The world is filled with cult kooks / conspiracy theorists of every flavor, all having absolute proof of their theory

As to flat earthers, they are very different from the other groups / cults. Yes, they are equally kooky and have troves of "links to absolute proofs"  ... BUT are harmless .. . and thus very different from the many other groups / cults   ... having not been derived from hate of other groups as their rai·son d'ê·tre behind / driving their beliefs
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I got a better one

I have an islamic friend from a Shia offshoot cult  that only 2 years after 9 / 11 and in all seriousness informed me that an Xian Armageddonist group from S. Western US colluded with Armageddonist Shia  12vers to put the Armageddonist Shia 12ver guy in the silly dress into power in Iran in 79.

Then it got better. Later they organized / tricked  KSM, Mo Atta and Co to do 9/11 (even though they were all Sunnis)  ... all toward getting the evil US and West to retaliate with nukes and bring on "blessed" Armageddon and free ride to heaven for all true Shia.

When I questioned him a bit, he followed up by emailing  me dozens of website links ABSOLUTELY "proving" it all to be true

Apparently many in Iran, especially from his cult,   believe this stuff and their "proof" as strongly as cultists of other cloths have their very different theories and internet "proof"

Since 9/11 I have run into a total of 4 groups (four)  that have theories and  "links to absolute proofs" .. all very different stories from each other. The world is filled with cult kooks / conspiracy theorists of every flavor, all having absolute proof of their theory

As to flat earthers, they are very different from the other groups / cults. Yes, they are equally kooky and have troves of "links to absolute proofs"  ... BUT are harmless .. . and thus very different from the many other groups / cults   ... having not been derived from hate of other groups as their rai·son d'ê·tre behind / driving their beliefs

That is a good one.

cc

Ya, that one had so much "proof" and was so believable that it had me planning to sell my nazi uniform

and checking out prayer mats and burkas on the net

I didn't want to miss out on a free ride to "Shia 12ver-only special heaven" ... and make my stand  against the evil and hated West all in one go
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Reasons to believe 9-11 was muslims

1. I saw a video of the first plane flying into the building and then I saw the second one live.  

2. Multiple people on those planes called relatives talking about arab hijackers.

3. Bin laden took credit for it

4. Many Muslims hate the west, they have the biggest motive to do it.

5. Muslims had already tried to blow up the WTC once before

6. Muslims coordinate large scale attacks against western targets all the time

Add it all up and its the narrative by far that makes the most sense BASED ON THE EVIDENCE

of course if you want to ignore the evidence and engage in rampant speculation based on nothing, you might as well believe aliens from mars did it.

Aryan

">

I'm not going to waste 25 mins of my life watching a video that is quite clearly pure dis-information.

I presume you have watched the video from start to finish considering the fact that you chose to post it in an effort to back up your argument, so can you answer a few questions?

Does it show Chinese people being interviewed on tv saying that they were in America on 9/11 for the purpose of 'documenting' a terrorist attack? Also is there any evidence around exposing the Chinese for committing false flag terror attacks against the US?

See how my argument differs to yours?

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

">

It's on youtube , so it has to be true. Once again, Scouse wins the Gomer award.

Once again, you prove how you're such a great contributor to the forum.  :001_rolleyes:

One line replies and petty insults is about all you bring to the table....... how on earth would the place manage without your razor-sharp wit and quality input???

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Reasons to believe 9-11 was muslims

1. I saw a video of the first plane flying into the building and then I saw the second one live.  

2. Multiple people on those planes called relatives talking about arab hijackers.

3. Bin laden took credit for it

4. Many Muslims hate the west, they have the biggest motive to do it.

5. Muslims had already tried to blow up the WTC once before

6. Muslims coordinate large scale attacks against western targets all the time

Add it all up and its the narrative by far that makes the most sense BASED ON THE EVIDENCE

of course if you want to ignore the evidence and engage in rampant speculation based on nothing, you might as well believe aliens from mars did it.

I'm not denying that arabs hijacked the planes, as I said before I believe that both the US and Israeli establishment collaborated and turned a blind eye to the immiment threat, possibly even funding the terrorists and supplying them with weapons along the way, so that their phony war on terror in the Middle East could take place with the support of the public.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"I got a better one

Then it got better. Later they organized / tricked  KSM, Mo Atta and Co to do 9/11 (even though they were all Sunnis)  ... all toward getting the evil and hated US and West to retaliate with nukes and bring on "blessed" Armageddon c/w free ride to heaven for all true Shia that 12vers believe.

Lay off the gin CC, your responses are becoming more garbled and incoherent by the day....

Any thoughts on the proven Zionist false flag attacks which I have mentioned?

Print
User actions