Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

No iPhone? I can't respect you

Started by UncleDilf, September 24, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleDilf

I only respect people who uses iPhones. It is the, hands down, the bestest phone!

You dont like it? You broke! Period Nigger! Nigger you broke.

I am just staying inline right now for the brand new iPhone XS MAX!!!!

So , if you use an iPhone we may talk. If not, please ignore me!

anyone here with an iPhone?

https://i.imgur.com/MerMTKp.jpg?1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "UncleDilf"I only respect people who uses iPhones. It is the, hands down, the bestest phone!

You dont like it? You broke! Period Black! Black you broke.

I am just staying inline right now for the brand new iPhone XS MAX!!!!

So , if you use an iPhone we may talk. If not, please ignore me!

anyone here with an iPhone?

https://i.imgur.com/MerMTKp.jpg?1">

Not everyone can be rich like like you UncleDilf.

Bricktop

Nor as articulate, eloquent, refined and sophisticated.

A god amidst mortals.

caskur

How many poor Chinese job slaves committed suicide working in Apple sweatshops in China?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Probably less than those that built your Panasonic camera, or Samsung TV, or Nike shoes.

But the Indians that made your clothes are on easy street. Some have lodgings that don't let the monsoonal rain in!!

Meanwhile, Australian manufacturing has disappeared because unions demand higher and higher wages...

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"How many poor Chinese job slaves committed suicide working in Apple sweatshops in China?

A lot less than before China opened up to modernization.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Probably less than those that built your Panasonic camera, or Samsung TV, or Nike shoes.

But the Indians that made your clothes are on easy street. Some have lodgings that don't let the monsoonal rain in!!

Meanwhile, Australian manufacturing has disappeared because unions demand higher and higher wages...

And our scummy businessmen took off to exploit Chinese wage slaves... What heroes they are.

Disgusting.

Who is more likely to flood our country with cheap immigrant labour, the libs or the labs?... think about it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Probably less than those that built your Panasonic camera, or Samsung TV, or Nike shoes.

And our scummy businessmen took off to exploit Chinese wage slaves... What heroes they are.

Disgusting.

Who is more likely to flood our country with cheap immigrant labour, the libs or the labs?... think about it.

Wages have been rising fairly rapidly in China. It's not the best country anymore for cheap labor. And they are not the main source for imported cheap labor to countries  like China.

caskur

I'm not interested in "cheap labour".... if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Pay the workers their rightful share or fuck off. That's my motto.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Manufacturing workers are nothing but babysitters for robots, other than for those in textiles.

All they do is assemble components. No trade or skill required.

Now the corporations are branching into Vietnam, India, Bangladesh and soon North Korea. Watch Kim suddenly see the virtues of capitalism. He's not playing Mr Niceguy for nothing.

Anonymous

QuoteI'm not interested in "cheap labour".... if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Most people in the West want cheap goods..

My uncle was a factory manager for a very long time in Dongguan, Guangdong province China..

The production was was unskilled assembly work..

Wages rose and the supply of unskilled labour from rural China has been dropping for over a decade..

They shipped much production to Bangladesh.

caskur

Most people want their goods to last, not break which is what "cheap" is all about.

So now Bangladeshi's are exploited. And the rorting goes on... I have no respect for this behaviour.
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

There isn't any "local".

All manufacturers packed up and ran off to China.

Now they wonder why they have trouble flogging their cheap Chinese crap, when no-one has a job.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview