Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

No iPhone? I can't respect you

Started by UncleDilf, September 24, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

China is in some aspects where the USA is now and where it was just prior to WW1. It will probably lead to the US and China engaging in WW3, with numerous partners on either side, and we're all going to suffer for it.

China has no interest in being what the US is or like a colonial European power. They see their nation as the centre of the universe. And they watch the West destroy itself with costly green energy scams and turd world immigration. They are very good at biding their time and they way we are destroying ourselves from within we will all be vassal states sooner rather than later.

One decent bird flu stike will take out a 1/3 of China, maybe more.

Substitute Chinese for Jews and you are talking nonsense like SCOUSE..

China is not sub Saharan Africa, they have the resources to mobilize mass vaccinations and quarantine pretty quickly...they've learned from the early 2000's.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"

Yeah, that's the bullshit we've all been sold.... biggest load of crap ever...

Yeah, we are the world's mine alright.. And biggest load of greedy money grubbing swarm of carpet baggers descended on us. .

We could recycle our waste and completely cut the rest of the planet off and still live happily ever after.

China has built cities that haven't even been inhabited...  They probably owe us trillions and haven't paid their bills.

Greed doesn't even  enter into it..

Be thankful you are able to get your most valuable resources to market..

This country has the world's third largest proven reserves of recoverable oil and we are forced to sell it to the USA  at a fifty per cent discount because we can't get pipelines to tidewater and international markets like China and international prices..

Meanwhile the USA  is now the world's biggest producer of oil and will need our crude even less..

The lack of access to international markets costs this country over one hundred million dollars a day not to mention billions of dollars in foreign investment  and  the thousands of good mortgage paying jobs that go along with that..

As for China wasting infrastructure money, that money is owed to Chinese, not Australians.

Nah, we are in the same boat... with our gas. https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/how-australia-is-being-screwed-over-its-gas/news-story/4187e60617aec18e87d57453cfca0167">https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy ... 53cfca0167">https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/how-australia-is-being-screwed-over-its-gas/news-story/4187e60617aec18e87d57453cfca0167

Countries are broke and cannot affort to pay. I know Canada has gas reserves also.

In actual fact, our real figures and no doubt everyone elses are fudged. I very much doubt anyone knows what is really going on. How many have dedicated themselves to following the money trail?

Recently, we had a royal commission into our banks. Our banks were always held up to being honest, caring, and looking after the customer. The Royal commision has unearthed serious crime committed on customers. They're were even caught charging fees on dead people.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

UncleDilf

Wow!! 4 sites already.

I hope you all have iPhones!!! Only iPhone guys get respect, pussy and power.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview