The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont pay attention to most of these losers.  So kylie is flea??  But flea is a Male?  So kylie is a shemale?

:2r4ml1j_th:

No she's not...lol

Flea is a female.

:laugh:

Hey, send me a link to that forum, Fash failed me!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont pay attention to most of these losers.  So kylie is flea??  But flea is a Male?  So kylie is a shemale?

No she's not...lol

Flea is a female.

:laugh:

Hey, send me a link to that forum, Fash failed me!

I'll pm it to you, give me a second.

Gaon

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Meanwhile, back on topic...I miss Kylie/Flea/Erica...

:sad:

Seems whatcha need is the ole Joe school  Charm, BT.

I think what they teach ya in Cop School is how ta be hot, rough 'n tough, but not cool 'n tender, eh BT?

Its a skill I've mastered and along with fashionista we seem to be some of the chosen few who kin co-exist peacefully an' git along wid others..on all 4 forums!

....(as in Ripley's) Believe it...or not!

Are you really a virgin? You don't deny it.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You are not banned here, but you  can't be posting links to your forum..

I asked you to stop, but you continued to do that..

You can't do it at VF and you can't do it here..

I realize the only reason you come here or to VF is to poach posters for your new TRF forum, but you will have to learn to be more subtle about it.

Unless this forum's link had been posted at one of the flame groups, I wouldn't have known about it and met some of you nice people....

So why worry if a link is posted here?

But yes, it's quite true people pilfer members... But members do their rounds on the other hand. I go to 3 groups and fb and twitter and just look what topics grab my attention. (and trust me, they're aren't that many)...

And we are very happy you joined us caskur..

ac_smile

I really like when you and Bricktop share images from your lives in the Southern hemisphere....really beautiful..

I think you have point about links to other forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Meanwhile, back on topic...I miss Kylie/Flea/Erica...

:sad:

Seems whatcha need is the ole Joe school  Charm, BT.

I think what they teach ya in Cop School is how ta be hot, rough 'n tough, but not cool 'n tender, eh BT?

Its a skill I've mastered and along with fashionista we seem to be some of the chosen few who kin co-exist peacefully an' git along wid others..on all 4 forums!

....(as in Ripley's) Believe it...or not!

Are you really a virgin? You don't deny it.

As difficult as it is to believe, Joe has never had sexual intercourse(with a woman) in his entire sixty years.

Berry Sweet

I dunno.  I'm just as confused as you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Kylie aka flea aka Erica Mena is a female. A very disturbed female mind you.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Losers be talking on all different forums cause IRL they have no friends.  It speaks volumes.

I have friends, but only a handful I keep close. And finding time to hang out/talk with such friends is difficult these days. Most are usually busy with life. I hung out with a friend this past Friday, and hadnt hung out with a friend since my bday close to Halloween. I get bored sometimes... ok a lot of times lol. I talk to forum friends more than anyone else. I would have a beer with any of y'all any day  ac_drinks

I get that Blazor, but it's not what I meant.  Us normal ones have lives, we work, have kids, errands and other things going on...I really believe certain posters who post bs all day long have no idea how to communicate with others at all, which is why the sit behind a screen most of the time.

I like to go to forums for some discussions or even some help, ie: I just got a new camerea and would like to talk to others who know cameras...I recently checked out one of the other forums I keep hearing about...TR...wow, what a waste of time!  There is zero intelligent posts over there, it's all blaming others and put downs, no educated person in site....I cant understand why people "escape" to that kind of bs? There was not one decent conversation  about anything.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I know that very well...majority do...she seems to think we are all jealous of her..I have no time for her behaviour and incoherent ramblings.

Maybe I read some of the posts wrong? I thought flea was referred to as Male? But they were in connection so I got gonfused.  Unless you guys were talking about a 3rd person?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Losers be talking on all different forums cause IRL they have no friends.  It speaks volumes.

I have friends, but only a handful I keep close. And finding time to hang out/talk with such friends is difficult these days. Most are usually busy with life. I hung out with a friend this past Friday, and hadnt hung out with a friend since my bday close to Halloween. I get bored sometimes... ok a lot of times lol. I talk to forum friends more than anyone else. I would have a beer with any of y'all any day  ac_drinks

I get that Blazor, but it's not what I meant.  Us normal ones have lives, we work, have kids, errands and other things going on...I really believe certain posters who post bs all day long have no idea how to communicate with others at all, which is why the sit behind a screen most of the time.

I like to go to forums for some discussions or even some help, ie: I just got a new camerea and would like to talk to others who know cameras...I recently checked out one of the other forums I keep hearing about...TR...wow, what a waste of time!  There is zero intelligent posts over there, it's all blaming others and put downs, no educated person in site....I cant understand why people "escape" to that kind of bs? There was not one decent conversation  about anything.

I've taken a look at it too. That's five minutes of my life I will never get back.

Anonymous

I know that very well...majority do...she seems to think we are all jealous of her..I have no time for her behaviour and incoherent ramblings.

Maybe I read some of the posts wrong? I thought flea was referred to as Male? But they were in connection so I got gonfused.  Unless you guys were talking about a 3rd person?

You put it succinctly when you said "ewww, zero class."

Berry Sweet

I've taken a look at it too. That's five minutes of my life I will never get back.

No shit eh? Lol   not even one topic about anything worth discussing.

Blazor

Oh I know, you were talking about the "losers"  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

No shit eh? Lol   not even one topic about anything worth discussing.

Insecure people trying to land the knock-out insult. :crazy:

Berry Sweet

You put it succinctly when you said "ewww, zero class."

Oh I know.  It's TRUE.   I know people like that IRL..or shall I say, knew.

I've was always a good person with a big heart.  I always helped people.  A lot of these people I tried helping had big problems and remind me of the posters at TR, or the morons in general next door.

I just turned 40 this year.  I dont know if it's a milestone mark or a point in life but...I am DONE with helping people, even peoples kids.  The answer is no.  Ive seriously set up boundaries for myself and refuse to talk to certain people.  Ive even kicked out and banned certain kids from coming into my home or hanging out with my kid.  I had to sit down with her and tell her some losers are just not worth your time...she got the message and was smart enough to drop those friends...she ignores them now, doesnt return texts or associate with any of them...unbelievable how some of them continuously text her nasty things...reminds me of the loser posters, just dont know when to stop....but doesnt respond and ignores them...it has died down.

I blame the parents for these kids behaviour.  They dont do anything to help their kids.  One of them doesnt even care that her daughter is not going to school at all, walks the street at any hour and she allows her to drink and smoke pot....what a fuckin idiot! Shes setting her kid up for failure...to become an addict and just a loser in general.

I've really recoursed my life.  I've shut the doors to almost everyone, for the time being...I want zero negativity in my life...and I dont want to hear from those who are constantly talking about themselves and how fabulous they think they are...no one cares, literally.  When people get like that, I can see they have no one in their lives, mental issues or serious problems...there is NOTHING great about them.

In order for myself to live a positive life with positive vibes is to just shut these people out.  I dont care about texts from them that I'm such a terrible friend and whatnot behaviour....they will never see how their constant negative behaviour has its consequences on other people.  It's worth putting that wall up for some peace and positivity.