The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

for christians....

Started by deadskinmask, December 24, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

There is no 'big bang'.   You cant get something from nothing.  No one has ever explained that.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There is no 'big bang'.   You cant get something from nothing.  No one has ever explained that.

science is as much a religion as anything else.... the big bang and evolution are their 'immaculate conception'.... its a vital role in their belief system.... they need it to be real.... just like they need gravity to explain how we live on a ball.... gravity is called a scientific law even though it meets NONE of the criteria.... its just necessary....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There is no 'big bang'.   You cant get something from nothing.  No one has ever explained that.

science is as much a religion as anything else....

Particularly so today.

Berry Sweet

science is as much a religion as anything else.... the big bang and evolution are their 'immaculate conception'.... its a vital role in their belief system.... they need it to be real.... just like they need gravity to explain how we live on a ball.... gravity is called a scientific law even though it meets NONE of the criteria.... its just necessary....

It's literally inconceivable.   They say some particles (such as neutrons, electrons and protons) came together and started all this in the universe.  

All I want is a simple answer, Where did the particles come from?   You notice when you research it there is never a direct answer.  It's like listening to Justin Trudeau talk.

NASA even says, In the first second after the universe began, the surrounding temperature was about 10 billion degrees Fahrenheit (5.5 billion Celsius).

How do they know this?  Because math? That's not a good enough answer.  Theres no way some particles just appeared out of nowhere and caused this huge explosion with massive heat.  Do you see the particles in my ass causing an explosion and massive heat?  Yeah because math, bro.  So stupid.

There are many questions about our universe that are just not answered properly today.  I dont believe any of it.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"

science is as much a religion as anything else....

Particularly so today.

Science is the new religion.  They think they have all the answers but there is no back up.  They dont know, so it must be true.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Do you see the particles in my ass causing an explosion and massive heat?  Yeah because math, bro.

:roll:

If I didnt like my sig so much, this would be my new one!  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.