Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

I Was Banned From the Pendejo Board

Started by Anonymous, January 02, 2019, 11:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Herman"Just because I would not buy the head wetback a new toilet brush unless she scooped her revolting flabby granny tits off the floor and tied them to her knees. At least until one of her bastard kids baby daddies is paroled.

Anyway, the sanctuary city forum banned me. Who is going to scrub my shitter now.

Hey Holmes....what forum you talkin bout here?

Hey Marge Gunderson....is there another frickin spic forum that bans their white male bosses for not supplying those greasy wetbacks with new toilet brushes.

The most popular threads on any forum are the ones bashing people from other forums. It's a sad commentary on the current state of this particular medium.

And don't stoop to her level ffs. If the best anyone can do is use racial slurs, they are lazy or dim witted.

Bricktop

Nah...it just means we've run out of people to bash in our own forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"Just because I would not buy the head wetback a new toilet brush unless she scooped her revolting flabby granny tits off the floor and tied them to her knees. At least until one of her bastard kids baby daddies is paroled.

Anyway, the sanctuary city forum banned me. Who is going to scrub my shitter now.

Hey Marge Gunderson....is there another frickin spic forum that bans their white male bosses for not supplying those greasy wetbacks with new toilet brushes.

The most popular threads on any forum are the ones bashing people from other forums. It's a sad commentary on the current state of this particular medium.

Who's bashing? An injustice was committed against yours truly. I was banned from the spic board because I won't buy those greedy refried beaners a new toilet brush every three years. Besides panel abuse, it's blackmail. And most importantly without those spics and their talent for menial labor, who will shine my shitter.

Anonymous

Well, in my book it's just a weaksauce troll and a frickin' lie unless you can provide a screenie of your ban notice.

I checked the logs, and there is only one person on the ban list.  It ain't you.

Anonymous

Well, in my book it's just a weaksauce troll and a frickin' lie unless you can provide a screenie of your ban notice.

I checked the logs, and there is only one person on the ban list.  It ain't you.

A typical guacamole dipped lie and you know it.  

The head spic there has been overstepping her grunt status bounds by asking for a new toilet brush. I even have the broken English messages. My Herman, please can I have a new toilet brush. I make your bowl sparkle if you do.

I aint buying some lippy tamale new tools for her trade every three years. Spic maids are not worth it.

In the mean time, who is gonna shine my shitter.

cc

Quoten the mean time, who is gonna shine my shitter.

I'm quite tired of the stereotype slurs ... so I'll try to divert things from that and suggest peaches to "whiten" up your bathroom
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quoten the mean time, who is gonna shine my shitter.

I'm quite tired of the stereotype slurs ... so I'll try to divert things from that and suggest peaches to "whiten" up your bathroom

That's waycist. :001_tongue:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Damn .. outed!!

But you know I'm baaaaad  ac_smile

All you Aussies are.

Anonymous

Just noting for the record that my last post in this thread has been vaporized.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Just noting for the record that my last post in this thread has been vaporized.

I call bullshit. I never saw it.

Bricktop

Herman...I have the solution!!!

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcleaningable.com%2Fi%2Ffinedragon-f-etca-109-3.jpg&f=1">.

It's ELECTRIC. Your shitter will shine in half the time!!!

Which means you can cut Conchita's pay by half and still get a brilliant bog.

Bricktop

No...WAIT.

Check this baby out!!!

">

You can shine shitters with a twist of the wrist!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Herman...I have the solution!!!

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcleaningable.com%2Fi%2Ffinedragon-f-etca-109-3.jpg&f=1">.

It's ELECTRIC. Your shitter will shine in half the time!!!

Which means you can cut Conchita's pay by half and still get a brilliant bog.

The spic maid will be obsolete. Well, there's always blowjobs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Just noting for the record that my last post in this thread has been vaporized.

I haven't been on here since 4 pm yesterday..

I checked the mod logs and there's nothing since 10 pm Friday..

Are you sure you hit submit?

I've made that mistake..

Post it again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview