Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Two fools meeting...

Started by Bricktop, February 12, 2019, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Bricktop"It's a fair point...but men are not burdened with both the tribulations of childbirth nor the raising of the child.

Only women understand the emotional and social consequences of carrying and caring for a child they do not want.
Certainly men don't carry it or deliver it, but they may also mourn the loss of an aborted child or OTOH be unhappy about having to pay lifelong for a child they do not want.

Which leads me to the question-- is it fair for a man to have to pay for a child he would have preferred the woman abort or give up for adoption?  And Is it fair for the woman to terminate a child if the man will agree to take it and care for it?  I for one am not sure.

Herman had an interesting idea about having a time frame in which men could have some say in the decision process, since they are affected as well. he mentioned it here-

https://thebluecashew.net/post276182.html?hilit=abortion#p276182">https://thebluecashew.net/post276182.html?hilit=abortion#p276182

It is the unanswerable question...because we are asking for ONE rule to cover all the complex issues that are involved in procreation.

However, no act of government can override the fact that it is the female that carries and is often left with the responsibility. So it is HER choice.

The issue of men having a say is that THAT is a conversation they should have BEFORE engaging in a potentially impregnating sexual encounter...not after.

If the encounter is casual, and the pregnancy is unforeseen, I believe the female is entitled to make her own choice.

If the relationship is more enduring, and childbirth was a likely and expected eventually, then the man's rights come into play.

But, the if the proposed solution is simply saying abortion is legal, yes or no, then it won't work. Terminating pregnancy is a complicated matter, and more thought needs to be given as to how abortion is accessed and the framework within it is legal.

In the meantime, I still feel it is better for society as a whole to avoid unwanted children. The best way to do so is to avoid unwanted pregnancy...which is not always easy.

What do you think of my idea of a brief opting out period for men who don't want to be fathers? I support a woman's right to choose, but I also support a man's right to do what he wants with his own life. Fair is fair.

They already do that.

You rarely see men step-up... in fact it's rarer than hen's teeth. Then you get men who have sex with their own bio-logical children. The courts just hand them over to pervert dad.

I think if women had the ability to see into futures, most wouldn't have their children with deadbeats.

The only hope future generation have is good education in morals and pitfuls from parents...

And good luck with that too.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

:001_rolleyes:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

You didn't read my idea. And it doesn't exist in this country. But, it should.

Frood

So you're okay if someone sticks a tubular framed probe up a pregnant woman a week or two before that baby is meant to be naturally birthed, then chops it into portions and drags it out?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"You didn't read my idea. And it doesn't exist in this country. But, it should.

Probably not because I don't care what men think... I only care what mothers want.

I'm sorry for people who lose their pregnacies through natural causes.

I'm sorry for women who are forced into being a host for a parasite.

I'm sorry for people still using this subject as a political football decades on.

I blame men 100% for the situation we have now. They shouldn't stick their uncovered dicks in fertile women unless they're married and have a job. No ifs or buts about it.

Did you know a couple of weeks ago in my state a 12 year old gave birth? She was 11 when she was made pregnant.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Caskur is a barbaric fuckwit.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"So you're okay if someone sticks a tubular framed probe up a pregnant woman a week or two before that baby is meant to be naturally birthed, then chops it into portions and drags it out?

Who does that?
- Andy Warhol

Frood

States of New York and Virginia, apparently.

Do you agree?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"States of New York and Virginia, apparently.

Do you agree?

I couldn't do that to my own child.

I find that method, (if it really goes on which I don't believe it does) to be really stupid.

Wouldn't euthanazing a fetus and having the mother deliver it naturally (or C section) be a better method than dismembering?
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Do you make a distinction between one week before term and one week beyond term? If you don't, when does the baby assume human rights?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Do you make a distinction between one week before term and one week beyond term? If you don't, when does the baby assume human rights?

Good question.

I'm not sure there is a definitive answer.

According to the OT it's invitro. But I really don't know if that was a mother's or father's right.

OT says - If you caused a pregnant woman to lose her baby, you had committed an act of murder and were held accountable.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_lmfao Taxation is not theft.  ac_toofunny

I choked with laughter when he said that too.
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
">

Abortion is just a word to some people.

Bricktop

And parenting is just a word to others.