Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

DAMN LIGHTNING!!!

Started by Bricktop, March 03, 2019, 07:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Please don't preach to me about Mythology. You can preach to me about matters I am not well-versed in. I know my Greek and Roman Gods. To the Romans, Jupiter was the equivalent of the Greek Zeus. In all my mythology books, Jupiter or Zeus held the lightning in his mighty hands. A thunder did not hit Bricktop's property, did it?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"How awful. Still, it is good news that no one was hurt inside your house.

Jupiter has sent you a warning.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"How awful. Still, it is good news that no one was hurt inside your house.

Warning about WHAT?

What do I have to do or not do? He didn't leave a note or messages carved into the floor!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Warning about WHAT?

What do I have to do or not do? He didn't leave a note or messages carved into the floor!!!

I had to evacuate my house a few years ago because of flooding..

I know what you are going through.

Bricktop

I think we're in a better situation than flooding. In flooding, it's not just the property damage, it's the cleanup and mess.

Frood

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Please don't preach to me about Mythology. You can preach to me about matters I am not well-versed in. I know my Greek and Roman Gods. To the Romans, Jupiter was the equivalent of the Greek Zeus. In all my mythology books, Jupiter or Zeus held the lightning in his mighty hands. A thunder did not hit Bricktop's property, did it?

:laugh:

You tell her!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Please don't preach to me about Mythology. You can preach to me about matters I am not well-versed in. I know my Greek and Roman Gods. To the Romans, Jupiter was the equivalent of the Greek Zeus. In all my mythology books, Jupiter or Zeus held the lightning in his mighty hands. A thunder did not hit Bricktop's property, did it?

Shut it woman...

I was having a joke. DUH!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think we're in a better situation than flooding. In flooding, it's not just the property damage, it's the cleanup and mess.

Are you unnerved by what happened?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Can we please move this off topic posts to RR?

Thanks.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Was your Realdoll plugged in at the time?

I don't even want to think about the repercussions if he was using her

seriously.  sorry about damage - glad you and all are OK
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Was your Realdoll plugged in at the time?

I don't even want to think about the repercussions if he was using her

seriously.  sorry about damage - glad you and all are OK

:MG_216:

Last quivers?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Can we please move this off topic posts to RR?

Thanks.

okie dokie.

Bricktop

Oops. My bad.

I meant the off topic posts only.

The topic is main thread, I think.

Bricktop

Well, our insurance guys are on the ball. They've already ordered a new oven and air conditioning unit for next week.

Happily, no hot days are forecast for a week or so, only cold weather...25C.

We can wear sweaters during that time.

Just the three items so far...a/c, oven and pool equipment have kicked over $11K.

I cannot believe people who don't insure.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]