Replies: 10353
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:53:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

BAD Canada!!!!

Started by Bricktop, June 03, 2019, 06:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm somewhat ambiguous on the Israeli circumstance.

On one hand, I feel some sympathy towards those people for being displaced and dominated by a racially and culturally different populace...but on the other hand, how is that different to the colonisation of Australia, the US, Canada and New Zealand. The only distinction between these nations and South Africa is that the indigenous populations of the African nations was proportionally larger than the colonists, and so were more brutally repressed.

I doubt colonised nations will ever know peace with the indigenous people they displaced.

If you are talking about Israel, most of the people that made aliyah to Israel were non Muslims persecuted in Middle Eastern countries. Now, most immigrants are Ashkenazi.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

By non muslims, do you mean Jewish?

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"By non muslims, do you mean Jewish?

yes
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Ok.

Well, either way, there will be no peace until one or the other is extinguished or removed.

Just like every other colonised nation.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Ok.

Well, either way, there will be no peace until one or the other is extinguished or removed.

Most Israelis are native to the region.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

When abo's complain, they're called "activists"

When native Brits complain, they're racist because they're white.

According to most of the globe, the word racist only applies to white people.

I couldn't not care less being labeled racist... I take people as I find them and I really do think only 5% of people are more good than bad. I lean towards cynicism. I embrace that hopefully with humour.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

Quote from: "caskur"When abo's complain, they're called "activists"

When native Brits complain, they're racist because they're white.

According to most of the globe, the word racist only applies to white people.

I couldn't not care less being labeled racist... I take people as I find them and I really do think only 5% of people are more good than bad. I lean towards cynicism. I embrace that hopefully with humour.

The racist accusation in Canada can end careers quickly.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Ok.

Most Israelis are native to the region.

It's different from the Americas, Australia and New Zealand..

Israel is the historic homeland of Jews and many of the Jews who immigrated to Israel came from neighbouring countries.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well said. :thumbup:
Thanks BT ac_drinks

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I'm disgusted the way the American Democrats win elections by dividing people by race and reparations for something that ended 155 years ago is a prime example.
Totally agree :thumbup:

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"That is what I mean when I point out they simply can't move on. How stupid.
They don't want to move on because there's great power in being a victim.  It allows them excuses, it allows them to blame their problems on others,  it allows them to get special treatment, and sometimes even allows them to hate others and seek revenge.

Quote from: "Fashionista"They're encouraged not to move on.
Yep there's a symbiotic relationship between blacks and the left/democrats.

Blacks unilaterally give democrats their votes more than any other demographic.  In exchange democrats give blacks the power and perks of victim status (mentioned above).

Anonymous

Justin needs to think before he speaks

By former Liberal strategist Warren Kinsella

'Crime of crimes'

Trudeau's genocide comment sparks international probe

Genocide: That's what the prime minister says Canada is guilty of — the crime of crimes.

That's what the United Nations International Criminal Tribunal called it, too, when passing judgment on Jean Kambanda, who oversaw the slaughter of more than 800,000 Tutsi and Hutu civilians in Rwanda in the spring and summer of 1994: "The crime of crimes."

Said the tribunal: "Genocide constitutes the crime of crimes, which must be taken into account when deciding the sentence."

Kambanda, like Justin Trudeau, was a prime minister.

Like Trudeau, too, he admitted he had facilitated genocide.

Unlike Trudeau, Kambanda is now serving a life sentence.

Trudeau, however, has imposed a political sentence — on himself.

On Tuesday, in Vancouver, he talked about the report released by the National Inquiry into Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women and Girls.

"It was genocide," Trudeau said. On Wednesday, one day after the PM said Canada had committed genocide against thousands of Indigenous women and girls, the Organization of American States announced it expected Canada to co-operate with its investigation.

Trudeau is now the first Canadian PM to be investigated for state-sponsored mass murder by an international body in which Canada is a member state.

During a federal election. That, too, is a first.

In a letter sent to Canada's government, the secretary general of the OAS wrote: "The mere presumption of the crime of genocide against Indigenous women and girls in your country should not and cannot leave any room for indifference from the perspective of the Inter-american community and the international community. Given that your country has always sided with scrutiny and international investigation in situations where human rights are violated in different countries, I am expecting to receive a favourable response to this request."

It didn't matter, at that point, that various eminent Canadians had said Trudeau had been wrong to say his government, and all of his predecessors' governments, committed genocide.

On the day the inquiry issued its damning report in Ottawa, calling the murder of thousands of Indigenous women and girls genocide, Trudeau declined to go along. He wouldn't call it genocide. By the time he got to Vancouver, however, Trudeau had changed his tune.

"It was genocide," he said. At that point, the OAS — and, possibly, the International Criminal Court, and other such bodies — had no choice but to act.

And Canada, having called for investigations into other nations over the years, has no choice but to co-operate.

Its PM had admitted to the crime before an investigation had even begun.

Was it the ethical thing to do? Was it morally right?

Was it the biggest self-inflicted political wound in Canadian history?

None of that matters. Genocide is the crime of crimes, and the defendant, Justin Trudeau, says he's guilty of it.

Gaon

The prime minister cheapened the definition of the word genocide.
The Russian Rock It

Superchecker

The prime minister did?
<t></t>

Gaon

Quote from: "Superchecker"The prime minister did?

The definition of genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation. In order to use the term genocide, he has to change the definition of the word.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Superchecker"The prime minister did?

The definition of genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation. In order to use the term genocide, he has to change the definition of the word.

There is no continuing and deliberate killing of people in Canada by the government.

Anonymous

Trudeau is a joke, and so was the inquiry.