The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How Many Gals Have You Banged in Your Life

Started by Anonymous, July 01, 2019, 12:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

How many notches on your bedpost

Over 200
3 (16.7%)
Between 100 and 199
0 (0%)
25-99
0 (0%)
10-24
2 (11.1%)
2-9(pathetic)
7 (38.9%)
1(religious)
1 (5.6%)
0(Joe)
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 01, 2019, 12:28:36 AM

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"As a conservative female, there is nothing to be proud of having had intercourse with 400 people. I cringe at the thought of the multiple germs, infections that have broken out, and dormant ones yet to surface one day when your immunity is compromised. I am sickened at the thought of that many partners. There are those of us who do not consider this an achievement at all. In fact, far from it. The thought makes me ill.  :beurk:

So do I.  

I dont think having so many partners like that is something to brag about.    But for some people, its all they got to try brag about cause their lives really are that shitty.

Berry Sweet

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol it's only Whites in a non-White world can score that many babes thanks to their only true White privilege.  Mean while Joe must be jealous again.  :laugh:

That is the type of shit sixty year old virgins like like Joe use to excuse their lack of game. I have had five broads on a weekend when I was bouncing in Regina as a young man. I have had blowjobs from waitresses in the Keg. I am [size=150]THE MAN.[/size]

If you have game in Canada, you have game everywhere in the world. If you do not have game in Canada, you will only get the gals the locals do not want when you are abroad. I pissed off the locals all over the world because I got the broads they wanted.

Lol and I thought banging just a few gals was enough for me, duno how do you manage it Herman, but hats off to you my brother.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol it's only Whites in a non-White world can score that many babes thanks to their only true White privilege.  Mean while Joe must be jealous again.  :laugh:

That is the type of shit sixty year old virgins like like Joe use to excuse their lack of game. I have had five broads on a weekend when I was bouncing in Regina as a young man. I have had blowjobs from waitresses in the Keg. I am [size=150]THE MAN.[/size]

If you have game in Canada, you have game everywhere in the world. If you do not have game in Canada, you will only get the gals the locals do not want when you are abroad. I pissed off the locals all over the world because I got the broads they wanted.

Lol and I thought banging just a few gals was enough for me, duno how do you manage it Herman, but hats off to you my brother.  ac_cool

Do you really think that is anything to be proud of..

I can see Herman is a corrupting influence on you Zetsu.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It might not be a healthy thing, but banging so many women is every guy's dream come true, lol.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"The high school boys phys-ed thread.

:MG_216:

Anonymous

It might not be a healthy thing, but banging so many women is every guy's dream come true, lol.

That is unfortunate.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"I've had at least 400 conquests not including whores. But, I am a well built stud with a lot to show for a life of world travel and adventure.

I've only had one lesbian hook up and that was in Uni.  ac_umm

But I've snogged a couple of friends on dares.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I've been wondering if Dinky was going to weigh in on this topic.   ac_smile

Frood

Quote from: "Peaches"I've been wondering if Dinky was going to weigh in on this topic.   ac_smile

I didn't really like the encounter but when in Rome.  ac_blush
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I forgot to mention one of the keys to my success with the gals. I am Ukrainian. We are sexiest people in the world.

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/the-sexiest-nationalities-the-world-ranked-ukrainians-number-one-t10936.html">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/the-sexiest-nationalities-the-world-ranked-ukrainians-number-one-t10936.html

Erica Mena

The girl on girl action is ok. It looks better on film anyway

It's all good til the point of climax.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"The girl on girl action is ok. It looks better on film anyway

It sure does. Not that I am into that sort of thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"I've been wondering if Dinky was going to weigh in on this topic.   ac_smile

His forum is down, so he brings his failed troll handle out of retirement.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview