The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Angry racist lady at shopper's drug mart

Started by Vancouver, October 29, 2019, 10:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It seems I must've mixed up different posters birthdays..

My apologies DD, but have a nice birthday when it is your birthday.

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Odinson"Its a drug store... I´ve always been suspicious about the ladies I meet at drug-stores and at the clinic..

Maybe she had an itch in her coochie..

Why are you trying to meet ladies at a drug store or clinic?

And why are you there?

You got an itch in your pee pee?

I went to get some cream..

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Not my video but this happened at a local shopper's drug mart. What an example she set for her son.

">

I want to smack that awful white twat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Not my video but this happened at a local shopper's drug mart. What an example she set for her son.

">

She is not rational in this video. But, this so-called racist video has gone viral with politicians denouncing her behaviour.

I have seen the public abuse people working in the service and hospitality industry. While I condemn that kind of irrational outrage, it is not national news either.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Odinson"Its a drug store... I´ve always been suspicious about the ladies I meet at drug-stores and at the clinic..

Maybe she had an itch in her coochie..

Why are you trying to meet ladies at a drug store or clinic?

And why are you there?

You got an itch in your pee pee?

I went to get some cream..

https://i.giphy.com/media/a3zqvrH40Cdhu/giphy.webp">

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

">

She is not rational in this video. But, this so-called racist video has gone viral with politicians denouncing her behaviour.

I have seen the public abuse people working in the service and hospitality industry. While I condemn that kind of irrational outrage, it is not national news either.
Jagmeet Singh spoke out against it..

Zetsu

This kind of stuff happens everyday, it's just this time the unfortunate are ethnic minorities.
Permanently off his rocker

Berry Sweet

Racism and bad behaviour happens everyday, globally and from every race.  It's not news.  I hate it when specifically try to target an area.  But Vancouver and LM are pretty ignorant in general.

Today I was following this guy into a store, he was a different race...he opened the heavy door (and like most normal people I assumed he would just push it so it stayed open for me) but he actually pulled the door closed behind him so I would have to open it....2x cause there was a double door....what kind of an asshole does that?  What a total Loser.

caskur

She is 100% correct. Canada is an English speaking country therefore those shop attendants should speak in English in front of her..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "caskur"She is 100% correct. Canada is an English speaking country therefore those shop attendants should speak in English in front of her..

I do agree.  But she could've handled it better.  Canada is English and French for our National languages...I personally think they should scrap the French and just leave it in Quebec.  Like, no one speaks French in the west at all.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"It seems I must've mixed up different posters birthdays..

My apologies DD, but have a nice birthday when it is your birthday.

:thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"She is 100% correct. Canada is an English speaking country therefore those shop attendants should speak in English in front of her..

The employee did speak English.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Not the whole time. They passed messages in Chinese between them.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

But, the customer was addressed in English..

I didn't really listen to all of the audio.

Vancouver

Quote from: "caskur"

The asian guy in the glasses was the problem. Not sure if they are Chinese or Filipino.
Time is malleable