The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Angry racist lady at shopper's drug mart

Started by Vancouver, October 29, 2019, 10:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"I see that racism and raise you...  :laugh:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-25AfAeb2A8I/XW2cf9W8FxI/AAAAAAAB-Jw/ymhyfd5zkpUFuYQ4iEXOcr0TuK3wCf0HwCLcBGAs/s1600/1_1_1r_pw5c73e58F1s6lzfwo1_1280-905.jpg">

Hope some asshole lights her head up on fire with a flame thrower or something, like Ghost Rider style.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

She used to have a white boyfriend...

Apparently it didnt end well.

She went militant lesbian after that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-25AfAeb2A8I/XW2cf9W8FxI/AAAAAAAB-Jw/ymhyfd5zkpUFuYQ4iEXOcr0TuK3wCf0HwCLcBGAs/s1600/1_1_1r_pw5c73e58F1s6lzfwo1_1280-905.jpg">

Hope some asshole lights her head up on fire with a flame thrower or something, like Ghost Rider style.

She needs counselling.

Anonymous

t's official: These are the United States of Double Standards.

For the latest proof, look no further than the controversy embroiling Twitter and America's disgraced, so-called Paper of Record.

Conservative activist Candace Owens of Turning Point USA was banned, albeit briefly, from Twitter on Sunday. Her sin? She critiqued a number of breathtakingly racist Twitter comments from Sarah Jeong, the Gray Lady's recently hired editorial-page writer. Owens illustrated how jaw-droppingly bigoted Jeong's comments were by substituting "black" and "Jewish" for "white" — e.g., "Jewish people are bulls*** . . . like dogs pissing on fire hydrants. #cancelJewishpeople. Are Jewish people genetically disposed to burn faster in the sun?" [Editor's note: National Review's policy is to replace some letters in indecent words with asterisks, but in the original versions of all the Twitter posts in this article, the words were spelled out.]

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/new-work-times-thinks-anti-white-racism-doesnt-count/">https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/ ... snt-count/">https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/new-work-times-thinks-anti-white-racism-doesnt-count/

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"She used to have a white boyfriend...

Heard she had finally apologized for her tweets mainly b/c she can't bear the public's outlash, lol.

Anonymous

Heard she had finally apologized for her tweets mainly b/c she can't bear the public's outlash, lol.

It's not good for her career.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

She needs counselling.

I fully agree, she either had super bad luck with White folks or just need to have her head examined.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

She needs counselling.

I fully agree, she either had super bad luck with White folks or just need to have her head examined.

Something happened....and it could be a failed ir relationship.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Yea, only if she had traveled more around the world maybe she wouldn't hate White ppl so much.

Anonymous

Yea, only if she had traveled more around the world maybe she wouldn't hate White ppl so much.

Send her to me for a night and I will have her wanting white men and shining my shitter in the morning.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

Send her to me for a night and I will have her wanting white men and shining my shitter in the morning.

That might work too, she probably had a crappy relationship with her bf and just needs some mental healing lol.  Aside from Blacks(their complaints tend to make more sense due to slavery), it really takes a special kind of stupid to hate White folks this much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

That might work too, she probably had a crappy relationship with her bf and just needs some mental healing lol.  Aside from Blacks(their complaints tend to make more sense due to slavery), it really takes a special kind of stupid to hate White folks this much.

I have met a few gals like this. The cause is always a bad relationship.

She aint a victim, trust me.

Anonymous

Has anyone met a male version of Sarah Jeong?

A man that hates women, more specifically a certain race of women due to a bad relationship(s).

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Has anyone met a male version of Sarah Jeong?

A man that hates women, more specifically a certain race of women due to a bad relationship(s).

Many times..

Anonymous

Laura Loomer versus Sarah Jeong

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malkin-silicon-valley-sharia-laura-loomer-versus-sarah-jeong">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... arah-jeong">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malkin-silicon-valley-sharia-laura-loomer-versus-sarah-jeong

This is a tale of two young, outspoken women in media.

One is a liberal tech writer. The other is an enterprising conservative new media reporter. One has achieved meteoric success and now works at a top American newspaper. The other has been de-platformed and marginalized. Their wildly different fates tell you everything you need to know about Silicon Valley's free speech double standards.

Laura Loomer was suspended permanently from Twitter over the Thanksgiving holiday for this tweet — and I quote in full: "Isn't it ironic how the twitter moment used to celebrate 'women, LGBTQ, and minorities' is a picture of Ilhan Omar? Ilhan is pro Sharia(.) Ilhan is pro-FGM(.) Under Sharia, homosexuals are oppressed & killed. Women are abused & forced to wear the hijab. Ilhan is anti Jewish."

Twitter booted Loomer, who is Jewish, off its site for expressing her well-supported opinions, which the social media giant called "hateful conduct." She has been labelled a "far-right activist" for her mainstream views.

As she noted in a new statement posted to her website Tuesday: "I am just one example of someone who has been banned for discussing issues on social media that big tech companies have deemed as untouchable. All across the world, people are being silenced, censored, and even jailed for having online discussions about Islam, immigration, jihad, and Sharia. I was banned for posting facts about Islam. In other words, non-Muslims are being subjected to Islamic blasphemy laws on social media, progressively."

If Loomer were a left-wing "Islamophobia"-invoking feminist who practised undercover or gonzo journalism to go after Republicans, she'd be hailed as an innovative disruptor instead of dismissed by establishment elites on both sides of the political aisle.

Now contrast the fate of 30-year-old Sarah Jeong, who was named an editorial writer at The New York Times in August 2018. Her left-wing colleagues and admirers applauded her "verve and erudition." And they made much of her diversity status as a "young Asian woman." This person-of-colour shield gave Jeong immunity to post several years' worth of hateful tweets attacking white people.

"White men are bull—-"; "#CancelWhitePeople"; "oh man it's kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men" and "f— white women lol."

She has tweeted "f— the police" and "cops are a–holes," derided fraternity members and athletes wrongfully accused of rape and fumed about "dumba– f—ing white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants."

Let's review: Loomer was kicked off Twitter for calling out Sharia and a culture that promotes hatred of gays, boycotts of Jews and subjugation of women. Before the permanent suspension, Loomer — who had built up a following of more than 250,000 — had her blue check removed and was silenced during the U.S. midterm elections when her investigative work was making a difference. She called out Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey for anti-conservative bias at a congressional hearing and was mocked by establishment detractors in both parties.

Meanwhile, Jeong sits on her perch on The New York Times editorial board after using Twitter to spew hatred against all men, all cops, the entire white race — and Twitter. Jeong denies Silicon Valley's political bias and selective speech suppression, which she has dismissed as a "paranoid fantasy.

Every day that blue check marked hate-monger Sarah Jeong gets to tweet while Laura Loomer remains silenced reminds us of how powerful social media conglomerates have rigged the free speech playing field.

It's no fantasy. It's a nightmare.